over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Androgel 1.62% Equivalent to Test Cyp 250

fearfulsymmetry

Newbies
Hi guys,

For those on TRT, specifically Androgel 1.62% pump, do you know how many pumps is equivalent to say 250mg of Test Cyp?

I've been on TRT for about 2 years now, and when I'm off cycle only on TRT, 4 pumps daily, I find that I have good energy, but no sex drive, unlike when on as little as 250 mg of Test Cyp weekly, I have energy AND sex drive. I've even upped my TRT to 8 pumps daily and it hasn't made a difference.

I know the product says it's a certain %, but how much are you actually absorbing transdermally?

Would appreciate replies from anyone who has this info, either scientifically or anecdotally or from personal experience. I'd like to be able to just use my prescribed TRT and completely cycle off if at all possible.

I will be experimenting with using 50mg proviron daily while on TRT to see if it helps with the libido.

Someone suggested I post my labs, and for my last doctor's visit, my test was ~900 which is toward the high end of the range with 4 pumps daily.

I have high test naturally (seeing an endo as well) and my prolactin is elevated. It's making my sex drive nonexistant. Maybe have that checked.

I have high test naturally (seeing an endo as well) and my prolactin is elevated. It's making my sex drive nonexistant. Maybe have that checked.

Thanks for the feedback. I do have bromo and take it occasionally when I'm on Tren/NPP cycles, but I haven't taken it when only on TRT. I'll ask my endo to monitor for prolactin in my next set of labs.

Gel

Fearful, each pump of the 1.62 is 20.25mg. So 250mg = about 12 pumps.

Approximately 10% of the applied testosterone dose is absorbed across skin of average permeability during a 24-hour period.

Yeah it would take a lot of pumps to equal a shot of test. If I had to choose I shot of test cyp a week or the prescribed amount of andro gel I would take the shot.

KT's explanation seems right on. But you said it yourself the gel does not compare. I know you don't absorb all the gel. I never took androgel, just testim. It was decent but I would rather just take more by injection. Bc with the gel you need to make sure your girl doesn't touch you and its a hastle.

prescribe yourself one shot of cyp a week lol

Transdermal application of test gets converted to estrogen at a much higher rate.. I bet your E2 levels are high on the cream and normal on injections.. Try some AI when you take the cream.. That's one of the many reasons I switched over to injection...

my E2 levels where the same whether gels or IM. the higher your body fat can most likely make a difference as it has more aromatase enzyme.

Update? How you doing? Any new results?

Using KT's calculation, it's about 175mg/week so I tried 12 pumps per day for 2 weeks and I felt better but still not the same as 250mg test cyp by injection. So, I will use the 250/wk inject and use the gel preworkout as a boost like some use TNE. It's pretty fast acting my energy levels go up right away. My libido is back now with the pinning.

they should prescribe Test U (the ester that's in EQ) so u would only need to shoot every 12 days or so

they do Nebido. many people have been less then happy with it from what i hear.

Using KT's calculation, it's about 175mg/week so I tried 12 pumps per day for 2 weeks and I felt better but still not the same as 250mg test cyp by injection. So, I will use the 250/wk inject and use the gel preworkout as a boost like some use TNE. It's pretty fast acting my energy levels go up right away. My libido is back now with the pinning.

KT forgot ester weight in the calculation but not much off
usually DHT levels, and hence libido, are higher with the gel due to the alpha-5-reductase enzyme in the skin
but thats in theory

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner