advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Things to insure hematocrit levels are in range?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hematocrit, hemoglobin , and red blood count are the three hrt and hormones effect the most right?

HRt Doctor mentioned, on a previous test, hematocrit levels( at 48.0) (normal ranges 38.5-50) if they go too high, the gel is better. I prefer injections over the gel, and if too out of range anyone can guess what they'll do (take off t therapy completely)

is the only way giving a pint blood?

any medications or supplements that help lower?

taking time off everything here- at least 2-4 months a year off all hormones-trt or otherwise

Donating every other month has been the only thing that lower my counts.
Took about six months but has been consistantly in range since then.

also 1/2 grapefruit/GF juice each day may help.

Dude don't take time off trt - stay on.

Only way to lower is to give blood regularly - I think once every other month is overkill unless you are prone to large increases which you aren't.

A couple times a year is enough.

Coming on/off sounds horrible.

Check Jerry Brainum on Ric's corner. He has an entire segment of the video dedicated to this.

http://youtu.be/FBx-g0sQHL4?t=16m29s

He talks about a certain type of tea that blocks the hormone that causes increased RBC/ hematocrit numbers

I have to give blood tomorrow for the same reason, and I'm going to try this route after words to see if I can avoid getting elevated numbers in the next 5-6 months.

Check Jerry Brainum on Ric's corner. He has an entire segment of the video dedicated to this.

He talks about a certain type of tea that blocks the hormone that causes increased RBC/ hematocrit numbers

I have to give blood tomorrow for the same reason, and I'm going to try this route after words to see if I can avoid getting elevated numbers in the next 5-6 months.

Did a search for Yerba mate & hematocrit but nothing came up. I'll be trying it too - hopefully it does the job!

Did a search for Yerba mate & hematocrit but nothing came up. I'll be trying it too - hopefully it does the job!

citrilline malate as well is discussed in video for lowering..I started doing this and numbers stayed the same at like 18, which is still borderline, and did a moderate 400 mgs a week cycle, so according to bloods hemocrit didnt get any worse. recently gave blood a couple months ago for first time

citrilline malate as well is discussed in video for lowering..I started doing this and numbers stayed the same at like 18, which is still borderline, and did a moderate 400 mgs a week cycle, so according to bloods hemocrit didnt get any worse. recently gave blood a couple months ago for first time

I contacted jerry about this and the amounts needed, u know what he told me:

"U should pay for my monthly letter and u will get all that info from the specific monthly letter....."

Really? So i have to pay u in order to help me get and stay healthier??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naringin, tumeric, give blood

Sounds too good to be true but I might have to try it... I'm banned from giving blood for a false positive for chagas (some weird south american shit).

roast

Sounds too good to be true but I might have to try it... I'm banned from giving blood for a false positive for chagas (some weird south american shit).

roast

Even though you're banned, you can have your doc write a prescription and they have to take it....get the blood drawn, then they just don't use it for anything.

Even though you're banned, you can have your doc write a prescription and they have to take it....get the blood drawn, then they just don't use it for anything.
For sure, might eventually have to try that. Just not looking forward to the conversation with a doctor trying to tell him why I'm monitoring my rbc and that I need phlobotemies. Last blood work I was still in range but levels are creeping steadily upward.

roast

My numbers were 19.9
Month later 18.6
Month later 17.8
Month later 16.4
Doc wants me at 14 so I'll donate monthly till its there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Yeah this has been put forth as a possible helper, but in an earlier thread, I believe Dante and a few others pointed out that Yerba Mate tea has been linked with throat cancer, soooo...That stopped me taking it right then.

Grapefruit, cardio, citruline, donate.

Donating on the 8 week Red Cross schedule keeps everything in line for me. Plus they call and remind me when to come in:)

Theraputic

Both of the Life Extension doctors in my area 'require" monthly red cell check, or theraputic donation if over 15.5, or they will not allow refill of any compund that would increase this count.

I have dropped a bag each month for years.

Look at it from this point of view. It's a good thing regardless, and you have a spot on view of what your protocol is doing to your count.

There is no reason I can think of to go unchecked. We can NOT guess where the level is, and when its high I don't know of a single person that doesn't feel like complete crap!

Stay healthy guys

ITW

Both of the Life Extension doctors in my area 'require" monthly red cell check, or theraputic donation if over 15.5, or they will not allow refill of any compund that would increase this count.

I have dropped a bag each month for years.

Look at it from this point of view. It's a good thing regardless, and you have a spot on view of what your protocol is doing to your count.

There is no reason I can think of to go unchecked. We can NOT guess where the level is, and when its high I don't know of a single person that doesn't feel like complete crap!

Stay healthy guys

ITW

Damn u can actually find a life extension doctor? Is there a list or something?? Id love to find one myself

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Look bro giving blood every month is pretty easy and since you're on this forum you probably have vascularity that's better than 95% if not 99% of people. Nurses love that shit. I had this one Indian nurse once and she wouldn't stop talking about the size and quantity of veins on my forearms. I mean I'm not even that vascular compared to a lot of the guys on here and she was amazed. Also hospitals need more blood so go give it and help out some people who have medical issues or just got in an accident. Make a nurse's day (go in pumped) and help out people who aren't as fortunate as you and I at the same time.

donating blood on a regular basis does the trick for me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner