over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can commit suicide please help

sonudv8

Newbies
I want to know that my suffering from low libido and ed and m 26 year old and took some Indian herb supplement for abt 6 months. And doesn't get my level tested prior to these supplements and after stopping their use got myself tested and my levels were 6.71 ng/dl and lh and fsh were around 4.5
Afterwards I doubt myself that these are due to these herbs and got in serious depression and not sleep and eat food for abt 12 days and get tested due to doubt and my level were 1.79 ng/dl and visited an endocrinologist he asked me to wait and get tested again after one month and said probably due to these herbs my levels have become low and during this time I eat well and eggs nuts etc but accidentally taken revital health supplement containing multivitamin and and ginseng for abt 7 days and got myself tested after it my level were 554 ng/dl and then I found out that gingseng can increase T level and I tested again after 12 days of leaving revital and then my levels were 580 ng/dl and free T. Was 30 pg/ml in reference range of 9-54. And lh and fsh were both 3.5 miu/ml. And again tested myself after 15 days of this test and my level were 5.41 ng/dl and lh and fsh were 2.3 and 3.68 respectively.
Brother is it possible that taking revital containing gingseng extract of 42 mg can increase level to a month or these are my natural levels. Please reply.
Also if someone have taken testosterone pills for 7 days will they work for a month afterwards.and will keep you no 500 ng/dl range. I am really worried and tensed can commit suicide. Please reply.

Im not exactly sure what Im reading here....have you tried TRT?
I mean if the low T is causing depression then maybe its a thought.

I would think there are a lot of bad things that can happen to a person, but low T is not one of them it can be fixed...if thats what your are saying?

If you are suicidal or homicidal I beg that you call The Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK(8255)

Hell, you can even PM me your number, I'll talk to you.

You're not alone. I too have fluctuating T levels (still unresolved) and depression. They both screw with each other. Feel free to message me and talk.

Last edited:
You ok, friend?

I am not Ok brother and I am from India and pretty much depressed I just want to know if these are my natural levels and I am only 26 year old how will I live such a life if these are not my natural levels.

Im not exactly sure what Im reading here....have you tried TRT?
I mean if the low T is causing depression then maybe its a thought.

I would think there are a lot of bad things that can happen to a person, but low T is not one of them it can be fixed...if thats what your are saying?

No I haven't not tried TRT and do you know if gingseng taken for seven days can increase my levels from 170ng/dl to 540 plus range for a month. I just want to know is 500 plus is my natural level if these are i will be just fine.

I don't know about the ginsing, but for your age, 500 is a normal level.

I don't know about the ginsing, but for your age, 500 is a normal level.

Brother it is a herb but can steroid pills taken for seven days and then stopped will keep levels in same range after one month. Sorry I am asking because I want to make sure if these are my natural level hope you understand brother.

I'm not one of the experts at reading the HRT lab reports. It's 5am on Sunday morning here. Give it a few hours for people to wake up, eat breakfast, and get on the board. Someone with knowledge will be able to help answer your questions.

Try to relax in the meantime. :)

Last edited:
Depression is a horrible thing but remember suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem .i highly doubt a little ginseng would raise test levels after 7 days of use and keep them raised for a couple of weeks like what is happening to you .if ginseng did this then every supplement company out there would be marketing the hell out of it and guys would be using it instead of trt .it seems your levels are in range so you might need medication for your depression , it might not be from low test .if you insist the depression is from your test levels and you can't find a doc to prescribe you test then you can always get it from a sponsor here and do it yourself .please try to hang in there and get some help

Please check yourself in a clinic and get counselling, if you are having suicidal thoughts.

Depression is a horrible thing but remember suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem .i highly doubt a little ginseng would raise test levels after 7 days of use and keep them raised for a couple of weeks like what is happening to you .if ginseng did this then every supplement company out there would be marketing the hell out of it and guys would be using it instead of trt .it seems your levels are in range so you might need medication for your depression , it might not be from low test .if you insist the depression is from your test levels and you can't find a doc to prescribe you test then you can always get it from a sponsor here and do it yourself .please try to hang in there and get some help

Thanks friend I am really afraid and been sleepless for months then I find this forum, but now feeling fine after your response and will check lab test after one month again and will update again.
Are these levels fine for my age.

Your test levels are in their mid 500's which is definitely in the normal range .just know your not alone and there are people that are willing to help you get through this .stay strong and keep us updated , it will get better !

Last edited:
Your test levels are in their mid 500's which is definitely in the normal range .just know your not alone and there are people that are willing to help you get through this .stay strong and keep us updated , it will get better !

Thanks a lot friend and happy that there are people to help when in need.

I want to know that my suffering from low libido and ed and m 26 year old and took some Indian herb supplement for abt 6 months. And doesn't get my level tested prior to these supplements and after stopping their use got myself tested and my levels were 6.71 ng/dl and lh and fsh were around 4.5
Afterwards I doubt myself that these are due to these herbs and got in serious depression and not sleep and eat food for abt 12 days and get tested due to doubt and my level were 1.79 ng/dl and visited an endocrinologist he asked me to wait and get tested again after one month and said probably due to these herbs my levels have become low and during this time I eat well and eggs nuts etc but accidentally taken revital health supplement containing multivitamin and and ginseng for abt 7 days and got myself tested after it my level were 554 ng/dl and then I found out that gingseng can increase T level and I tested again after 12 days of leaving revital and then my levels were 580 ng/dl and free T. Was 30 pg/ml in reference range of 9-54. And lh and fsh were both 3.5 miu/ml. And again tested myself after 15 days of this test and my level were 5.41 ng/dl and lh and fsh were 2.3 and 3.68 respectively.
Brother is it possible that taking revital containing gingseng extract of 42 mg can increase level to a month or these are my natural levels. Please reply.
Also if someone have taken testosterone pills for 7 days will they work for a month afterwards.and will keep you no 500 ng/dl range. I am really worried and tensed can commit suicide. Please reply.
It was mentioned that 42.5 mg of highly concentrated root extract equal to 200 mg panax gingseng.please more inputs if anyone has idea if it is causing my levels in mid 500 range.

Anyone who have idea about this please reply about reply I am very much worried.

Ok brother here ya go!

I don't know your from but keep it together I had ed. once lol at younger age than you because of prior use for six months no erections! Nobody told me I did things the wrong way. But try Pure-Oils! A great sponsor on here. In the mean while just relax. This problem you have is way to easy to fix! I remember this to I thought it was the end of the world! ;)

I just want to know is T levels are my natural or they are due to gingseng use for seven days and as I have mentioned my levels are still in mid 500 range after one month of test as they were on the next day of test after eating multivitamin revital containing gingseng and currently I am having erections but my main concern is my T levels. Please reply if someone having idea on this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws