over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

don't be concerned?!?!

bigpapa

Registered
guys-

got blood work back. total testosterone is 385, free is 84. 7 months ago my total was 619 and free was 145. my endo said i should not be concerned. blamed the entire drop on sleep apnea. i was furious at her. i said i am 27 years old and im sorry but an almost 50% drop in levels is alot abit concerning to me. i understand sleep apnea can lower it but a 300 point drop at age 27? i said if i could even remember what a boner was i bet my wife would be happy. not at all happy with this person and am considering going somewhere else.

any suggestions brothers?

Go to a HRT clinic. No regular Doctor at your age and levels like that will prescribe it too you.

Go to a HRT clinic. No regular Doctor at your age and levels like that will prescribe it too you.

thanks. was i wrong though? i think i should be totally concerned.

Be totally concerned unless you have been on a cycle and your body has not kicked back in yet.

Be totally concerned unless you have been on a cycle and your body has not kicked back in yet.

Not since last may... Oh im concerned lol

having had apnea, i can see that possibly being your problem. i would take care of that first if health is your main priority.

having had apnea, i can see that possibly being your problem. i would take care of that first if health is your main priority.

thanks. i most likely am having a sleep study done. but i am finding it very hard to believe that sleep apnea can have that drastic affect on it. i recognize it can but that seems like a huge drop. and what really threw me off was that she said i would not be concerned, you fall in range. meanwhile, my symptoms have me extremely very concerned.

stress will lower test levels. and lack of sleep i.e. healing is stressful. it is one thing guys do to lower their T levels to get HRT. how well can a body work that is being denied oxygen? it may not be what is causing your problem but generally you start with the the obvious and rule those out first. if you have your heart set on HRT then don't worry about it, but getting your own levels back is more healthy IMO.

stress will lower test levels. and lack of sleep i.e. healing is stressful. it is one thing guys do to lower their T levels to get HRT. how well can a body work that is being denied oxygen? it may not be what is causing your problem but generally you start with the the obvious and rule those out first. if you have your heart set on HRT then don't worry about it, but getting your own levels back is more healthy IMO.

No i am not looking for it. I just think something else may be going on as well. So i am going to get a sleep study done, but i think this may just be the top layer.

I love it when you call me bigpapa! Sorry who else hasnt done that lol.

Sleep apnea is a huge pain in the ass man. Diagnosed after i was wounded. My levels were super low after being tested.

........and trt will make your apnea even worse which the two coupled together will then create hemocrit/hemoglobin problems. fix the apnea before you do anything

........and trt will make your apnea even worse which the two coupled together will then create hemocrit/hemoglobin problems. fix the apnea before you do anything

and i am most likely going for a sleep study. but my point is that this is the only thing she is blaming it on. i would just like her to keep an open mind and not single it out as only cause.

did she say that is the only thing that can cause it. or is she just starting where she usually starts? as that is dr.s usually do. i am sure if this is ruled out she will move to the next step. and if you don't like the direction she is taking look into seeing another dr.

did she say that is the only thing that can cause it. or is she just starting where she usually starts? as that is dr.s usually do. i am sure if this is ruled out she will move to the next step. and if you don't like the direction she is taking look into seeing another dr.

no she thinks this is the only possible reason why because i get migraines, i have an over 17 inch neck (17.5), and i am tired often. that's why. i am actually exploring another doctor, who monitors an IFBB pro who lives in my area. so we will see what he thinks.

Your doctor needs to see a doctor. Hell yeah, you should be most concerned about your health. I'm not kidding here. Have you ever tried meditation?
What does neck size have to do with anything? Most of my best dress shirts are 17" to 17.5" I'm pissed that I can't wear them anymore and I hate going shopping for fucking clothes.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner