over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long have you been on TRT?

RunNPump

Banned
I was wondering how long some vets have been on TRT? I'd like to hear from some bros over 60 who have been on it for 20+years and how you think it affects longevity/lifespan/overall health...

I'm just wondering if people do it until they die? I realize it's not likely to have a 70 year old on this board but I'm just trying to get an idea of longevity on trt.

Last edited:
Bro I know a man who started TRT at the age of 17 and now he is 59. He is doing fine and looks normal. Earlier he used pregnyl three times weekly but now he uses gel only to avoid brittle bones. He have low testosterone due to some disease and have to be permanently on TRT.

Bro I know a man who started TRT at the age of 17 and now he is 59. He is doing fine and looks normal. Earlier he used pregnyl three times weekly but now he uses gel only to avoid brittle bones. He have low testosterone due to some disease and have to be permanently on TRT.
Conceived any kids?

Oh yeah I should've known that lol. Read your post too fast bfo

Been on official HRT since 1998 or so. Only in the last few years I actually got it "right" and a lot of it has to do with the bro's on this board.

Been on official HRT since 1998 or so. Only in the last few years I actually got it "right" and a lot of it has to do with the bro's on this board.

What do you mean by getting it right? Like blood results? Or just the way you feel in general...

And yes this is an awesome board. I've been a member at 2 other boards in the past but this by far is the best. Lots of knowledgeable bros and excellent sponsors.

Last edited:
Clueless?

"Got what right, Para?" That's a long time to be doing a "Trial and Error" routine.

Last edited:
Been on 3 years, never raised IT over 200mg EW for anything, not even when I blast. Interested to see long term how people like it though, as well as having to ever change your dose or AI over the years

What do you mean by getting it right? Like blood results? Or just the way you feel in general...

And yes this is an awesome board. I've been a member at 2 other boards in the past but this by far is the best. Lots of knowledgeable bros and excellent sponsors.

"Got what right, Para?" That's a long time to be doing a "Trial and Error" routine.

Wasn't "trial and error" or "clueless," just stubborn, like many to be at the highest normal range. Running too much test for HRT. I would be at 200-250mg /week and didn't want to run less. Now I am on 100mg Test C Sub Q daily and 100mg Primo and feel the best I have ever felt mentally and physically. Less is the key.

Last edited:
Wasn't "trial and error" or "clueless," just stubborn, like many to be at the highest normal range. Running too much test for HRT. I would be at 200-250mg /week and didn't want to run less. Now I am on 100mg Test C Sub Q daily and 100mg Primo and feel the best I have ever felt mentally and physically. Less is the key.

For your sub Q Test C, what is the concentration per ml of the product you use and what size needle? From the supplier I chose they only carry TestC250mg/ml. IDK if that will go through the 26gauge needle I was recommended for subQ. I'd prefer to order one size fits all needle for gh and testC250.

Also If I understand correctly you're taking like 14-15mg daily for a total of 100/week??

Last edited:
For your sub Q Test C, what is the concentration per ml of the product you use and what size needle? From the supplier I chose they only carry TestC250mg/ml. IDK if that will go through the 26gauge needle I was recommended for subQ. I'd prefer to order one size fits all needle for gh and testC250.

Also If I understand correctly you're taking like 14-15mg daily for a total of 100/week??

I use 250mg/ml. 27-29 gauge works good. for test and GH. 15mg a day (105mg/week actually) 6 ticks on a 100 tick needle.

I was on trt for almost 5 years. Religiously 150mg cyp or enanthate a week. I quit a few months ago and now I'm all natty. :headbang:

No AIs?

No if you switch to Sub Q with a reasonable HRT dose you will find that E2 is not an issue.

Note:
I was reading on another board that Sub Q does not work as well where people have higher body fat. If you above 15% you should inject in a lean part of your leg or delt. Injection into belly fat (if not lean) will really slow absorption. There were a bunch of lab tests to validate this.

Note:
I was reading on another board that Sub Q does not work as well where people have higher body fat. If you above 15% you should inject in a lean part of your leg or delt. Injection into belly fat (if not lean) will really slow absorption. There were a bunch of lab tests to validate this.

Good to know. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity