over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats the newiest TRT regime?

N

newbadgenes

Im going to see a new doctor here in a couple weeks. Im 45 and been on TRT since age of 30.

My buddy just went to see the same guy and he is using this for TRT. He seems on the up and up on TRT therapy.

200 test cyp per week (his levels were 600 with his current regime of 150mg)
HCG 500MCG every 3rd day
Estrogen blocker, he couldn't remember which one
very low T3, he's on the normal low side

What's the normal regime doctors are using now to get levels normal and feeling good?

thats about normal now.

Mine:
200mg cyp ew
1500 iu hcg ew
nolvadex ed
adex ed

Pretty basic but keeps me around 1150 to 1200. Perfect dosage for me. but my endo told me he would lower it to 150 if i wasn't working out.

I like it where it is now.

That's not bro ^ that's normal to you

Op you need to go through a doc, that's your best option

Im going to see a new doctor here in a couple weeks. Im 45 and been on TRT since age of 30.

My buddy just went to see the same guy and he is using this for TRT. He seems on the up and up on TRT therapy.

200 test cyp per week (his levels were 600 with his current regime of 150mg)
HCG 500MCG every 3rd day
Estrogen blocker, he couldn't remember which one
very low T3, he's on the normal low side

What's the normal regime doctors are using now to get levels normal and feeling good?

I've been on as long as you and I was on 200mgs for way to long. IMO it's too much. 200mg's a week should put you at or above high normal even after 7 days and shoot you way too high on the first few days. 150mg should get your buddy above 600 (it also depends on what day he tested after he shot it). I know people respond different, but that is low. Especially, with that much HCG a week.

Here is a protocol that seems to work very well to keep things balanced and feeling really good:

100-140mg Test C or P Sub Q daily (into an area with low fat) 15-20mg/day
500ius of HCG a week (125ius-4x's a week)

That should keep you at 800-900 every day of the week. You won't spike and your hormones will be level. Your E2 will also be in check and you won't need an AI.

Last edited:
My protocol

I go to a national trt clinic - offices all over the country.

Current dose is 160mg of test cyp once weekly and 500iu HCG once weekly. My dose was adjusted so my trough levels at the end of the week are around 800.

A couple of months ago, they temporarily switched me to a mix of cyp/prop, but I don't see any reason combining the two when you are receiving a once weekly shot. The prop also caused PIP, so I switched back to cyp after two weeks.

They also provide adex or tamoxifen if estrogen creeps up. However, I have been able to keep it at reasonable levels without those meds and would rather not take them if the are not necessary.

I go to a national trt clinic - offices all over the country.

Current dose is 160mg of test cyp once weekly and 500iu HCG once weekly. My dose was adjusted so my trough levels at the end of the week are around 800.

A couple of months ago, they temporarily switched me to a mix of cyp/prop, but I don't see any reason combining the two when you are receiving a once weekly shot. The prop also caused PIP, so I switched back to cyp after two weeks.

They also provide adex or tamoxifen if estrogen creeps up. However, I have been able to keep it at reasonable levels without those meds and would rather not take them if the are not necessary.

I don't get why they take bloods at the trough. The problem with once a week is that you probably shoot up to 1500-1700 on day one then gradually fall down to 800 by day 7. If you inject frequently, you wont have the spike and will be level. The spike will cause you E2 to be high and other unhealthy things that come for test being too elevated.

I take 100mg Test C and 500ius HCG / week but daily injects.. My test every day of the week in around 800-850.

Last edited:
My endo has me on test C 200mg i just started he pretty controlled on it he wants to pin every 10 damn days 200 mg fuck that im doing every week keeps me leveled at 900-1100

I would never ask anyone to reveal what part of the world they are from but the urologists I have seen (2) are so f'in old school where im at. My fam doc thinks I was low (very first test was 240's) those 2 diff urologists I saw said I was normal so I took it into my own hands knowing I had "every symptom" of low t. At 65mg E3D while im on hrt dosage test c, im at 840. Now my doc throws a shit fit thinking im gonna ruin my body, endo levels etc. Every test ive had (over the past 2 years while either blasting or throttling back to hrt dose, all of my numbers have been almost perfectly in line. Opinion wise how well do you guys feel you function with numbers over 8-900?

40yrs old. 6' 210. been religiously weight training 4-6 days a week for 2 yrs. depenging what time of the year it is, run 10-17% bf

Been on TRT for 16 years

2 pieces of advise:

1- if you are prescribed 200 don't take it all prior to DR. visit. It's up to you what you want to run, but if your values come in high your script will be reduced.
2- Give blood if possible (dbl-red) before visit. It's good for you and again, it will keep your script from being reduced due to blood thickening (sorry forget the medical term)

200 mg cyp./week. Dosing MWF to keep bloat down with 12.5 mg Aromasin on injection days.

I have never taken HCG with my HRT but then again I take more than what would be considered the HRT dosage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131