over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT, TRT users who do SubQ

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What size/length needle do you guys use?

27g 1/2''

IM I use 27. Subq no reason you couldn't use 29/31 with very small amounts of oil and increased pressure from 1ml syringe. Especially if you hear the oil pre inject

i use a 29g. but am thinking of trying the 27 as drawing would be a lot fast and so would pinning, and wouldn't take as much pressure to push in the plunger either.

29 is good, I've used a 31 too. The 31 was slow and I heated the oil under very hot water. The smaller the needle the more time you need.

SB

I prefer drawing with a larger pin and then use a slin pin for inject. It's slow but smooth as butter with literally no feeling/pain whatsoever.
Drawing with a slin pin can be done but it is time consuming and requires heating the oil and pulling back on the plunger enough to create vacuum force with which to draw the oil into the syringe.

25g 5/8. I just went with the one recommended in the Dr. Crisler video on sub-q injections. Might try smaller next time as I ended up with a couple of small bruises after pinning 8 times so far.

Thinking of switching to this because of scar tissue build up...anyone try the back loading? Also, in the Dr Crisler "how to", he mentions blowing the needle off...wtf!?!?!? That sounds scary considering it'd be blown off inside of you!

1/2" 30 gauage micro wace a cup of water and put oil in and cover with a washcloth while I shower and shave comes out pretty good this way.

Tried first sub q test on Monday. Warmed the oil and drew with 31g 1/2" slin pin. Took a while but not the end of the world. Inj took a little while but again, no biggie. No lump or redness but area is pretty sore.

Tried first sub q test on Monday. Warmed the oil and drew with 31g 1/2" slin pin. Took a while but not the end of the world. Inj took a little while but again, no biggie. No lump or redness but area is pretty sore.

For me, I'd say I had soreness real bad the first several times but now, it's like nothing. Not to sound like a pussy or anything, but in my opinion, the extra time with the higher gauge slin pin is worth the comfort...

Also, occasionally, I get a lump that lingers for a few days and then it's gone. Nothing to worry about...

Stick with it and you'll never wanna go back! ...unless blasting with higher volume doses, of course.

Gettin ready to run tren ace in a few weeks, wish i could find a definitive answer if I could run it sub q as well....A LOT of conflicting info out there

why don't you backload it ?

Gettin ready to run tren ace in a few weeks, wish i could find a definitive answer if I could run it sub q as well....A LOT of conflicting info out there

you can run anything SubQ... it will be absorbed but at a slower pace

i use 29g 1/2" insulin pins. If you draw it back and hold it for 30 seconds or so, it will stay and draw itself. Then i just prop it up on something and walk away. COme back in a few minutes and its full.

Do you guys get lumps or bruising from this? I have never tried it with an oil before.

no lump or bruise (but ive only done it twice) I will say however, the 2nd injection I went about 2 inches from bellybutton instead about half way between my oblique and belly button and there is NO soreness as the first injection...

no lump or bruise (but ive only done it twice) I will say however, the 2nd injection I went about 2 inches from bellybutton instead about half way between my oblique and belly button and there is NO soreness as the first injection...

Are you using an insulin pin or a 25g? I almost always bruise when I go my HGH in the fat on my stomach by my belly button.

tren users have injected subcutaneously for years.

-absorption of drugs from subcutaneous tissues is influenced by the same factors that determine the rate of absorption from IM sites. some drugs are absorbed as rapidly from subcutaneous tissues as from muscle, although absorption from injection sites in subcutaneous fat is usually delayed.

**broken link removed**

several things more...

i use 29G 1/2 insulin syringe. box of 100 at wal-mart was $12.79 back in 9-2014.

i pinch up skin push in needle, release pinched skin and ever so slowly push plunger in. i think the lumps come from somehow injecting oil between subcutaneous fat and muscle; that's only happened to me two-three times out of hundreds. i've only been sub q injecting for four years, but what do i know.

i know you still have to rotate sub q sites because a friend who has type I diabetes and injected since third grade developed scar tissue in his teens. but smaller needle = much less damage.

and i also use 29G 1/2 inch when i pin intramuscular (IM) quads. could probably do calf as well but i haven't.

i have very thin skin on quads. i dimple muscle when pushing in (push as far as is comfortable) into muscle and have no problems. no lumps, bumps or bruising. NO PAIN WHATSOEVER. nothing. nada. if you have fat thighs don't try insulin syringe to IM inject there, use another size.

i have never heated man oil except time i saw crystal in vial, so i microwaved coffee cup with a little water then removed from microwave and set vial in. i don't ever have problem with thickness of oil on 29G. be patient.

used IM injections with 25G 5/8 inch syringe for years, but will also use that size syringe to back load an insulin syringe, especially if i have a bunch of vials with very small amount of man oil left in them. i will collect 5-6 vials at a time and use that method.

you can vacuum all the man oil out of your vials quickly with the larger gauge syringe - then remove plunger from out of 29G insulin syringe - squirt fill it then return insulin syringe plunger carefully and inject yourself. never had an infection or reaction of any sort.

in the Dr Crisler "how to", he mentions blowing the needle off...wtf!?

i don't know exactly what you mean, but in several threads with that video i left a comment and jokingly said "don't forget to blow on needle before injecting" or something to that effect. that was not serious, it was a joke. NO coughing or sneezing on syringe either.

if you drop a syringe that hasn't been man oil filled i'd throw it away.

you can't blow or lick the the germs off. but some may rinse it off with an alcohol swab and use it when it dries. swab across needle in one direction – so you don’t move bacteria around. but in the end it's your health to protect.

no one needs to be blowing on their needle except Greg Valentino.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Greg+Valentino&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

This information meant for satire humor and entertainment only and not intended to hurt anyone's feelings or diagnose/ treat any medical issue.

Attachments

• gregg valentino.jpg
    gregg valentino.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,865

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads