advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many people use an AI with true TRT?

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
How many of you need an AI with your TRT. My ESTRADIOL is 8 (Range is .5 to 5). So my doc put me on 1mg of Adex ed. That dose seems kinds high to me so i wondered if anyone else runs an AI with their TRT.

How many of you need an AI with your TRT. My ESTRADIOL is 8 (Range is .5 to 5). So my doc put me on 1mg of Adex ed. That dose seems kinds high to me so i wondered if anyone else runs an AI with their TRT.

yes, and it vary person to person on how much we use. Hence why we get blood work done on the regular.

My HRT doc has me in 1mg adex 3 x per week to keep me in range.

Damn
Crazy how everyone is different
120mgs week and I use .25mgs adex once a week and in range
Any more than that my libido suffers

Damn, that much Adex you guys are going to crash your E2 and feel like shit! If you really need it, try .5 twice a week and see how it goes.

Damn, that much Adex you guys are going to crash your E2 and feel like shit! If you really need it, try .5 twice a week and see how it goes.

Everyone is different some need none, some need more and some need a lot.

Best to work it out via blood testing.

I generally do not run one but my E is always in range somehow. 1mg seems a little high to me as well but then again, I didn't go to medical school, serve a fellowship and residency and establish a medical practice..

E2 is in the lower half of the range on 100mg/week.

1mg ed is going to tank your estrogen badly. .25-.5mg twice weekly is a good place to start and follow up with blood work. I'm doing:

50mg test cyp twice weekly
.25mg arimidex twice weekly
25mg dhea
25mg pregnenolone

I'm either going to add daily hcg or get my test bumped as this isn't cutting it, arimidex will most likely have to go up to .5mg.

1mg ed is going to tank your estrogen badly. .25-.5mg twice weekly is a good place to start and follow up with blood work. I'm doing:

50mg test cyp twice weekly
.25mg arimidex twice weekly
25mg dhea
25mg pregnenolone

I'm either going to add daily hcg or get my test bumped as this isn't cutting it, arimidex will most likely have to go up to .5mg.

What's not cutting it? Ur just not feeling that great? I personally would have zero libido and generally feel crappy with that much adex on that little dose
That might be ur culprit

What's not cutting it? Ur just not feeling that great? I personally would have zero libido and generally feel crappy with that much adex on that little dose
That might be ur culprit

If I don't take the arimidex I get all the estrogenic sides bad water retention, sleep gets choppy, anxiety and feeling hot/flushed face, erections go to shit. Morning wood is actually a good indicator of your "sweet spot" My sex drive and energy still isn't what it used to be.

that does seem high, but id follow ur docs directions and just make sure you get blood work done. going through ur doc its free anyway.

I've been talking with a few guys I work with on TRT who are trying DIM instead of an AI. I think a lot of these folks are taking WAY too high of dosages of AI's. A small amount 2-3 per week is about all that's needed. 1mg of ARIMIDEX daily is going to be far too much.

53, been on doc prescribed HRT since 2009. I usually use an 1/8 or 1/4 of a 1 mg adex every few weeks. Less is more in my opinion, more than that and it seems to kill my libido.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear