over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insurance surprise...

Big Vin

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Went in to Walgreens today to pick up my usual "4" 1ML vials (that's how insurance will pay for it) for the month. Pharmacist tells me that more and more insurance companies are paying for the 10ML vial now and says he'll run it that way to see if mine will....good news. $10 copay now for the 10ML (Watson)!! No more fooling with those pain in the ass 1ML vials.
Also, doc wrote my new script with 6 refills...pharmacist says 5 refill maximum as per state law (TX). Never knew that.

Last edited:
Shit man i got screwed then i use to get the damn 10 ml vial last year and now i get the 2 ml vials 2 ea per month same amount as u,

need to change mine to 200 mlg per week and see what happens shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

150/week. He's adding in HCG next month...now have to call insurance about coverage. Heard they are tough. Have a few good leads on compounding pharmacies if I have to pay cash...or use Goodrx coupon at Walgreens. He wants me to run HCG twice per year. I'm 49 and have my son already...no more kids.

Hcg at what dosages? Tha sounds insane, using hcg 2 times per year? Shoot id get a script and then find more and run at minimum 250 iu's 1 time per week....

Not sure what dose as of yet. Assuming I get one vial now and another in 6 months. I have to call at the beginning of May. He does this just to start the nuts back up. Just twice per year. This is what he told me.

my insurance went to 2 1ml vials every 28 days. used to be i was getting 1 10ml vial every 3-4 months. a script is only good for 6 months i beleive. so 1 filled and 5 re-fills would be the max you could get.

my insurance went to 2 1ml vials every 28 days. used to be i was getting 1 10ml vial every 3-4 months. a script is only good for 6 months i beleive. so 1 filled and 5 re-fills would be the max you could get.

That makes sense.

I thought about trying that, thing is I hate dr"s
So I'm been doing my own with ug and feeling pretty good

I do a ton of business travel and have to go through the airport frequently. Nice to have a script and be legal that way. I hear you though..I don't like doctors much either, brother.

Last edited:
I agree with the script... But there all crooks
I talk to few about what I want and there like sure,,,, here's the appointment
And 1500 later there like ok make another app.
So that's what brought me the ug mkt, quality of life is much better and I'm not broke....

I have yet to meet a REAL md or D.O. Who is a crook, they cant be crooks IF ur insurance is covering the meds...... Not sure if ur talking about a clinic or not?

Damn same as mine BUT: pharmacist told me if i wanted the full 10 ml i could get a new script sent and get my goodrx coupon and pay for the whole 10ml vial and it will be cheaper because it would be around $45,

As for my 2-2 ml vials i pay 10 per month....

Maybe I just haven't run across one yet, clinic or dr

It took me being with a clinic for over 6-7 years to find a doc who would script me the test.... No hcg or ai tho

Damn same as mine BUT: pharmacist told me if i wanted the full 10 ml i could get a new script sent and get my goodrx coupon and pay for the whole 10ml vial and it will be cheaper because it would be around $45,

As for my 2-2 ml vials i pay 10 per month....

This is what I do. Insurance recently stopped covering 10ml vials so I used the GoodRx coupon at Walgreens and it was $45. Keep an eye out on the coupons because the prices change.

What insurance do you guys have that switched the coverage? Pharmacist told me the opposite...he's seeing more insurance covering the 10ML lately. I have United Healthcare.

What insurance do you guys have that switched the coverage? Pharmacist told me the opposite...he's seeing more insurance covering the 10ML lately. I have United Healthcare.

I have bcbs.... All last uear i was given 10 ml vials like e3months.... Sometimes sooner

The pharmacist made some bs story up stating that last year they were out of 2 ml vials so the pharmacy was forced to hand out 10 ml vials HAHAHA YEAH RIGHT TOTAL BS!

Plus mine are now padock and not watson brand cyp....? What a crock.... Id rather pay cash and get a full 10 ml vial....

I have bcbs.... All last uear i was given 10 ml vials like e3months.... Sometimes sooner

The pharmacist made some bs story up stating that last year they were out of 2 ml vials so the pharmacy was forced to hand out 10 ml vials HAHAHA YEAH RIGHT TOTAL BS!

Plus mine are now padock and not watson brand cyp....? What a crock.... Id rather pay cash and get a full 10 ml vial....

I don't blame you..that's what I was going to do, until the pharmacist gave me the good news.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws