over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anastrazole timing for biweekly T injection

MLee

Newbies
I inject 100mg Cypionate twice per week.

I have been experimenting with Anastrazole to get my E2 under control. Right now about 0.3mg per day has been pretty good.

0.3mg/day is very close to 2mg week. I'd like to just take one pill twice per week and not have to weigh/cut the pills. I'd like to time the Anastrazole to hit the T-Peak and wondering what others are doing. Injecting twice per week, should I take the Arimidex the day after the shot, two days after?

that's a lot of arimidex, both of you are stupid LOL!

With my test in the 800s on .25 a day my e2 was <20 which is far to low. I am raising my test up so I plan to keep the adex the same dose but if I wasn't I would cut It in half. I would suggest .5 every 3-4 days and get bloods done.

Does the dose a person is on really make a difference if you are cutting out the enzyme that does the aromatizing?

It would seem the same dose should work regardless of the amount of steroids being taken, or does the enzyme up regulate the higher the dose of steroids?

Yes, the dose makes a difference. The reason being that as a man (not a female breast cancer patient), you want to maintain your E2 level in a low normal level - not totally eliminate it. Too little E2 is bad for the brain (less serotonin), bad for bones (osteoporosis), bad for joints, bad for fat loss (you need some E2 for that).

Thanks to MNB098 for the suggestion. I am going to try .5 EOD and see how I feel. I feel better on a smaller dose than I did at a dose of 0.3 a day - I have morning wood which I didn't have before.

Curiously my E2 level on the last labcorp non-sensitive E2 test was 27 which is higher than my Dr. says is ideal. I'll run the .5 EOD for a few weeks then retest with the sensitive E2 test and see what it says. I believe when there's a conflict between the labs and how you feel, you have to go with how you feel.

I think I wasn't clear in my question/comment.

For example, if a man is taking 100mg of test a week and is on .5mg of anastrozol MWF. If that aromatase blocker is enough to keep estrogen in the proper range, will increasing the dose of testosterone to 500mg a week have an effect on e2 levels, since the enzyme that is blocking conversion is already being taken care of by the initial dose of anastrozol? You can only convert so much test to Estrogen with a given amount of enzyme.

Additionally, does the aromatase enzyme up regulate in the presence of really high doses of testosterone and other compounds?

Last edited:
You need increasing amounts of adex as your doses go higher. It is a competitive blocker with a fairly linear response up to a point.

There is also a point you won't aromatise further, it is a curve that with higher t amounts you increase e levels, but it becomes more and more marginal as t levels increase. However, the final amount is probably too much for most people to take - although some are fairly immune to estrogen sides.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131