over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to cycle AS on TRT

milktrout

Registered
Did a bit of AS in past, so I have experience there...been on TRT for about 5 months, last numbers Total T 535, free T 166- High being 155. Feel good, no issues, taking 4 pumps androgel 1.62 per day. Gaining some strength back, Endo said he is fine with high free T number, as the total number is not through the roof, and at a good place. I wanted to put on size, and was thinking of running a 12 week cycle of T prop, nothing huge, 50mg 3x a week. I also do clomid 3x per week,50mg, to help keep the boyz up to size, seems to be working. My question is, while doing this your natural T would stop- so do I quit the TRT while doing the cycle, and just start again after cycle is over? Also, any secret for getting more bang out of the androgel you take? I do mine in morning, but if I am working out, I do it 30 minutes prior...I have heard of guys splitting the dose, half before, half after on lift days...thanks for help.

Since no one else is offering, take my advice. I'm not using it! ;)

• I didn't think clomid during TRT was supposed to help. If it did then *everyone* would be doing clomid with their TRT. A mild AI rather than a SERM would make more sense to me.

• If you have a script for Androgel in the first place then you may as well use it while on cycle. No reason not to. I've heard of people squeezing the tube completely flat to make sure they get all of the gel out.

• Make sure you give yourself time to come down before your labs are done again. Your doc may be fine with free T of 166 but I doubt he would be happy with double that number. Even so, your doc might notice the weight gain. Probably better to not go around trying to fool him anyway.

Good luck! Whatever you decide to do, I hope it works out for you!

Go on right after your doctor visit, then drop down to your TRT dose about a month before your next visit. Body needs time to adjust. Just to be safe, don't even use the Androgel for a week right before bloods...that should ensure your T numbers don't come in too high.

I don't know how anyone is squeezing a tube-androgel comes in a pump bottle like hand sanitizer...actually its just like that. As for the clomid, it keeps ejaculate volume up, and keeps testies functioning...I had a test done when first goin on TRTand my hormone level telling me to produce test was 11.9..high is 9.6 . I am already muscular, doc knows I lift, and that prior to TRT lost mass, doc has me on 80mg (4 pumps of gel a day) also at most I want to gain 10-12 lbs, not coming in like Jay Cutler next visit..LOL. Everyone I have talked to so far advised to quit Andro while on, which will let it store for more use later. I am using propionate because of its short half life, and quick work- it is out of your system in like 2 weeks. Plan on starting after next endo visit next month.

I don't know how anyone is squeezing a tube-androgel comes in a pump bottle like hand sanitizer...actually its just like that.

This is the only kind of AndroGel that I've seen.

**broken link removed**

It's more like a ketchup packet than a tube I guess. Regardless, guys would roll those things flat to get everything out of it.

Ah, that looks like regular...Im on androgel 1.62%...mine comes in a blue bottle with a pump like the hand gel stuff...each pump is 20.25 MG.....or something like that....

This is the only kind of AndroGel that I've seen.

**broken link removed**

It's more like a ketchup packet than a tube I guess. Regardless, guys would roll those things flat to get everything out of it.

i remember splitting mine open to get all i could many years ago when i used it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws