Adding deca to hrt

Othus

Registered
Im thinking about adding deca to a hrt cycle
Currently 3 iu gh split daily
Test c 200 mg 2xwkly
Gc 1000 wkly

Thoughts on deca and var ????

I hardly call those doses/stack HRT/TRT by any stretch of the imagination. I think you will have better luck in soliciting advice by including your age, current stats, past cycle history and your current cycle's goal/length so they can appropriately advise.

I'm on a Dr. prescribed TRT, my weekly regiment consists of 200mg cyp and 100mg Nandrolone Decanoate…and that's in the higher range of most on legitimate TRT.

Last edited:
400-500mg/week would definitely be a cycle IMO and not HRT.

I hardly call those doses/stack HRT/TRT by any stretch of the imagination. I think you will have better luck in soliciting advice by including your age, current stats, past cycle history and your current cycle's goal/length so they can appropriately advise.

I'm on a Dr. prescribed TRT, my weekly regiment consists of 200mg cyp and 100mg Nandrolone Decanoate…and that's in the higher range of most on legitimate TRT.

Heres the skinny
Im 51 177 31 waist by no means a bb
I started test because a friend said it would help after rotary cuff surgury
It made me feel great, started sept 2014
So i dabled with hg starting in jan 2015, have seen muscle in upper body comeback along with strenght and weight loss,,,
Simply love what it is doing to my physic
Know im hooked at 51 and looking better than when i was 20
So i thought ramping things up just a little bit
But im such a newbie that its easy to get lost

150 mg Test
200 mg Deca
thats kind of hrt

if it was cut in half...............350 mg per week of anabolics is over what most Dr.s will do

I'm currently on 300 mg/wk total, split between 200mg/wk of Test Cyp and 100mg/wk Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca), and 0.5 mg arimidex 3x a week, as its prescribed by my Urologist (who is also a Professor of Urology, a department chair at the medical school, and has multiple published research on male fertility and low-T). This will appear as a high TRT dose to some, but my natural test levels were in the low 100's ng/dl…100mg/wk test cyp increased my levels 102ng/dl to 340 ng/dl at peak, before dipping below normal again.

Something I thought was interesting, the Dr. mentioned Deca should be kept at 1/2 the amount of Testosterone, otherwise it can cause ED (deca dick). Deca primarily being used to help with osteo and it's anti-inflammatory properties on the joints. Fortunately, it's all covered by my insurance.

Last edited:
Heres the skinny
So i dabled with hg starting in jan 2015, have seen muscle in upper body comeback along with strenght and weight loss,,,

Please be careful, now that you have caught the "bug." :D There are many standard beginner and intermediate level cycles posted here and on Steroid.com, for bulking and cutting. Steroid.com also has "steroid profile" for all major compounds which include videos with dose/cycle recommendation. Remember that at higher doses, you will likely need an AI or SERM to reduce/block increasing estrogen levels. Have your blood work drawn to see how your body is doing…and watch your lipids (cholesterol), liver and hematocrits. You'll likely have to donate blood when able to reduce your red cell counts back to normal. If you decide to blast and cruise (I think many of the older guys tend to do this, especially if they are already on TRT), careful you don't use excessive amounts…as at your age, it's partly feeling/looking better, but focusing on longevity is the bigger picture.

Personally, I haven't used Anavar yet, as it's unfortunately one of the most faked compound on the market. As with all orals, make sure to keep their cycle/usage short as they are hard on the liver and kidneys. If you choose to go with Deca, I would recommend starting at a dose below your Test amount to reduce the risk of ED. This forum and other online outlets are a wealth of info….take your time, read and ask questions. Don't feel overwhelmed or feel like you have start a massive cycle to make up for lost time :D

Last edited:
Othus first let's be clear about something. What you are proposing is in no way shape or form HRT.

That being said, a low dose of both test and deca compliment each other very well. 300mg per week of test cyp and 150mg of deca per week would be a very quality cycle for someone who worked hard and watched their diet.

I added 150mg to my cruise after knee surgery and it was amazing.

For my trt i was scripted 100 mlg deca per week for joint issue to make them feel like fluffy kittens and 200 mlg test cyp, later got xandrolone at 25 mlg per day for a few weeks for muscle waisting....

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

Othus first let's be clear about something. What you are proposing is in no way shape or form HRT.

That being said, a low dose of both test and deca compliment each other very well. 300mg per week of test cyp and 150mg of deca per week would be a very quality cycle for someone who worked hard and watched their diet.

I added 150mg to my cruise after knee surgery and it was amazing.

Yes sir i agree, but i really didnt want to call it a cycle either
It started as trt then went hrt and slowly progressed all self prescribed and ug
Experimenting as i go to speak

Please be careful, now that you have caught the "bug." :D There are many standard beginner and intermediate level cycles posted here and on Steroid.com, for bulking and cutting. Steroid.com also has "steroid profile" for all major compounds which include videos with dose/cycle recommendation. Remember that at higher doses, you will likely need an AI or SERM to reduce/block increasing estrogen levels. Have your blood work drawn to see how your body is doing…and watch your lipids (cholesterol), liver and hematocrits. You'll likely have to donate blood when able to reduce your red cell counts back to normal. If you decide to blast and cruise (I think many of the older guys tend to do this, especially if they are already on TRT), careful you don't use excessive amounts…as at your age, it's partly feeling/looking better, but focusing on longevity is the bigger picture.

Personally, I haven't used Anavar yet, as it's unfortunately one of the most faked compound on the market. As with all orals, make sure to keep their cycle/usage short as they are hard on the liver and kidneys. If you choose to go with Deca, I would recommend starting at a dose below your Test amount to reduce the risk of ED. This forum and other online outlets are a wealth of info….take your time, read and ask questions. Don't feel overwhelmed or feel like you have start a massive cycle to make up for lost time :D

Thanks for the link
Very helpful

Heres the skinny

Maybe I have a misunderstanding about Gh, I thought it grew PRESENT cancer cells faster? I'm gonna be 44 next month and I'm scared crapless to touch Gh. You're 51, that's getting up there a bit with having some chance of possibly having cancer in your body.?
I also work out in the sun in florida and have lighter skin, so skin cancer is a concern for me as well.
Seems as I read through posts on here, Gh is as common as Test in my cycles. Is it dose related that it won't grow cancer cells? Or is it just the gamble that everyone has to decide on their own, like everything else we do in our lives?
Thanks for any replies...

Maybe I have a misunderstanding about Gh, I thought it grew PRESENT cancer cells faster? I'm gonna be 44 next month and I'm scared crapless to touch Gh. You're 51, that's getting up there a bit with having some chance of possibly having cancer in your body.?
I also work out in the sun in florida and have lighter skin, so skin cancer is a concern for me as well.
Seems as I read through posts on here, Gh is as common as Test in my cycles. Is it dose related that it won't grow cancer cells? Or is it just the gamble that everyone has to decide on their own, like everything else we do in our lives?
Thanks for any replies...

I too was hesitant just for that reason, but i did have the old fart checkup as i call it and everything looked good so i pulled the trigger

If we worry about things that MAY happen then we would never leave the house
I feel it was a good decision because im feeling like im in my 30's again and the wife is loving the attention

I hear ya brother!

Dropped the gh after 5 mo , cts real bad
Test 250
Deca 125
Give it a try

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear