over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trt vials short

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
anyone having this issue from their pharmacy?

While prescribed 150 mgs weekly , getting at most 100-125 mgs a week. I got about maybe 75 mgs this last shot. what to do? talk to the pharmacy I guess?

Last edited:
I get the 10ML Watson at Walgreens. Don't think it's ever been short.

Is it the compounded 1ml vials? If so, you have every right to complain.

pfizer .75 cc a week or 150 mgs. It supposed to contain 300 mgs a vial. I get two vials a month , pick up the from pharmacy, getting more like 200-250. Use a local pharmacy, not known only in this small town

guess I could ask doctor to write me a big vial of watson brand?

was using walgreens, switched here though bc they seem better. however, would consider switching back over to walgreens if it meant not being short

ive been getting script renewed every three months while I go in for blood-work. My trt doc left and now my pcp is doing my trt and he seems to not know much about it , hes like 71 and asking me the most basic questions so he doesnt have a lot of people that do trt im guessing

(my bloodwork is down to 300 after 5-6 days after a 150 mgs shot, thats a who another matter though) (Im a 245 lbers currently and have been this weight and heavier the past year since Ive been on trt)

Last edited:
Is it the compounded 1ml vials? If so, you have every right to complain.

from what I know I get two vials a month and each vial supposed to contain 300 mgs (150 every week) however just is off. Looks like I could talk to pharmacy

Usually it's 200 MG per ML. How many ML's are supposed to be in your vials...and how many are you getting? That would be highly unusual for a Pfizer product to be short like that, unless it was already opened. They still have the flip top on., correct?
If you do go the 10ML route, make sure your insurance covers it...some won't.
If it's Pfizer...it's not compounded.
I'm 6'1" 245 pounds and use 200 MG per week....blood work comes back around 800 usually.

Last edited:
Got these for a few months then the pharmacist told me to just grab the goodrx coupon and pay out of pocket and get a full watson 10ml vial and it was cheaper than paying my co pay per month for the little vials which is bs anyways....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from what I know I get two vials a month and each vial supposed to contain 300 mgs (150 every week) however just is off. Looks like I could talk to pharmacy

That's an odd amount. usually vials come in 1 or 2 ML (says below Pfizer doesn't make 2 ML vials). ,,,and only makes 10ML vials in the 100MG strength....so it looks like you have the 200MG strength 1ML vial....this would mean there are only supposed to be 200MG per vial.

""HOW SUPPLIED

DEPO-Testosterone Injection is available as follows:

100 mg/mL
10 mL vials NDC 0009-0347-02

200 mg/mL
1 mL vials NDC 0009-0417-01
10 mL vials NDC 0009-0417-02

Vials should be stored at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP]. Protect from light.

This product's label may have been updated. For current full prescribing information, please visit Pfizer: One of the world's premier biopharmaceutical companies

Rx only

Logo"""

bingo! Thanks for the help everyone.

Looks like a misunderstanding and the dose was kept the same after I changed from 100 to 150 a month

I ve been wondering why it said 1 ml per 200 mgs on the paper and why I havent had enough the past few months since they changed me from 100 mgs to 150

this past inject I did 125 mgs last week, and today got not even a half. Ive been doing 100 mgs bc it just wasn't there, took me quite a few months to figure that out when it was right in front of my face

Guess I need to either talk to my doctor or the pharmacy or both, right?

Usually it's 200 MG per ML. How many ML's are supposed to be in your vials...and how many are you getting? That would be highly unusual for a Pfizer product to be short like that, unless it was already opened. They still have the flip top on., correct?
If you do go the 10ML route, make sure your insurance covers it...some won't.
If it's Pfizer...it's not compounded.
I'm 6'1" 245 pounds and use 200 MG per week....blood work comes back around 800 usually.

how many days afterwards, if you dont mind?

(of course I know everyones differently effected, etc, being that your close to my weight though)

4-5 days after the last injection.

My co-pay for the 10ML Watson is $10. You can also get compounded Test from Stroheckers or APS (apsmeds.com) for about $60-$65 if the GoodRX coupon doesn't work for some reason. They mail it to you.

Got these for a few months then the pharmacist told me to just grab the goodrx coupon and pay out of pocket and get a full watson 10ml vial and it was cheaper than paying my co pay per month for the little vials which is bs anyways....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure your prescription says 10ML on it (get a new one) or they won't sell it to you.

amps are measure by weight not volume ..
short or not the amount of product is the amount that is advertised

This is Pharm grade, and they aren't amps. If it's advertised as 200MG/ML..and it's a 1ML vial...then it's 1ML. There shouldn't be very much difference at all...especially the difference that this guy is claiming. He has it figured out now anyway.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131