over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little high hematocryt and side effect

bodyenergy

Registered
Hello guys.
I am on trt 100mg every 5 days of testo enant since 6 month.
By the way is 1 month that i am noticed palpitation and some breath issue.
I toke my blood work and i have...
Hematocryt little high 55 and range is max 50
Hemoglobin 18
Eritrocit 6.9.
I am also taking 12.5 exemestane e4 days.
I would move injection every 7 days to have some days break
I started today to take mini aspirin.
Donate... I cannot donate for the next 3 months due to an endoscopy done 1 month ago.
Any helps?

Most importantly drink a lot of water. Also you could get your doctor to lower the dose and/or get some kind of medication that lowers blood pressure to allow blood to flow easier. Drinking water is the most important so you can maximize the fluid in your blood though. If your piss isn't perfectly clear then you're not drinking enough water.

I'm not a doctor, but what does having an endoscopy done have to do with your ability to donate blood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second the question.

ITW

Yea I mean unless the endoscopy found internal bleeding or something. Not asking for you to put your whole medical case on here but just have never heard of not being able to donate after an endoscopy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually donate blood every 8 weeks, but I am not perfect on the schedule. I also use aspirin several times during the week, kind of keeps your blood a little thinner.

I believe I would be concerned with these numbers:

Hematocryt little high 55 and range is max 50
Hemoglobin 18

You are past the high end on Hemocrit and almost at the high end on Hemoglobin...call the red cross dude.

Hydration and donating are key to keeping blood viscosity numbers in check if they are always right on the edge.

Second the question.

ITW

Here in italy as elsewhere are some rule, and if u did an endoscopy months later u have to wait at least 4 months before donating..
They told me... It is an invasive examination so no donating is allowed.

I have a blood work today and Hematocrit has dropped from 55 to 51.8 hemoglobin still little high 17.5.

I called my doctor to ask if he can get me out 250 ml of blood and he will call me again.
in one week I have a flight so I am a little concerned due to possibility of blood clots in the legs.
Last week I had cardiologist visit and my heart is in perfect condition the doc said I have the heart like a man of 20yo... instead I am going to turn 40yo next year..

Donate if possible, Stay well Hydrated, Baby aspirin 1 or 2 times daily.

what is a normal hematocrit range, fellas? and will they take your blood if you are on cycle (EQ, mast, moderate test)?

*i DID NOT mean to hi-jack here, boys*

Last edited:
Hema. 38-51.
I would not mention being on cycle! You open up a can of worms!

Here in italy as elsewhere are some rule, and if u did an endoscopy months later u have to wait at least 4 months before donating..
They told me... It is an invasive examination so no donating is allowed.

How dose the donating work over there? Is it a hospital thing or something like Red Cross here in the states?

I know there is some rules about donating here, but they're pretty relaxed. Worst case is you get a deferral notice if you have any blood born illness's...

what is a normal hematocrit range, fellas? and will they take your blood if you are on cycle (EQ, mast, moderate test)?

for men a healthy hematocrit count would be near 45-46, but range states anything over 50 is high. donating blood, drinking plenty of liquids, taking once a day low dose 81mg baby aspirin (i purchase least expensive regular, break them and take small piece) eating/drinking grapefruit and staying away from supplements containing iron should keep you in the healthy range that docs are wanting. they don't want you at 49 or 50. it makes the heart work much harder pumping thick blood. it's all about protecting you and their practice - they don't want a lawsuit because they prescribed you a media hyped scary "controlled steroid." so help them at scheduled blood lab work dates.

if you are going to donate i wouldn't tell them what you are on, it leads to a bunch of questions and no i don't believe that will stop you from donating. they test your blood before they take it, so leave it at that. you will be fine.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Last edited:
How dose the donating work over there? Is it a hospital thing or something like Red Cross here in the states?

I know there is some rules about donating here, but they're pretty relaxed. Worst case is you get a deferral notice if you have any blood born illness's...

I had an appointment to donate blood 1 hr ago and they tested my blood and said that I have hematocrit and they would not accept my blood because of it.
They gave me a lady's number to call and she will contact my Dr. and take a therapeutic withdraw, she said it's usually $44.00 but since I'm over 65 they will drop the fee.
The Dr. will tell them how often to withdraw blood.
The process does not seem to be that simple around my area.

I had an appointment to donate blood 1 hr ago and they tested my blood and said that I have hematocrit and they would not accept my blood because of it.
They gave me a lady's number to call and she will contact my Dr. and take a therapeutic withdraw, she said it's usually $44.00 but since I'm over 65 they will drop the fee.
The Dr. will tell them how often to withdraw blood.
The process does not seem to be that simple around my area.

did they tell you the number? in the meantime do the above steps laid out to lower your hematocrit without donating. it can be serious if you let it go.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws