over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not responding to clomid

PUMPJUNKY

Registered
Hey guys it's been a while since I posted on here but I've got a question I hope someone can help me with. The wife is wanting a kid and I have a few injuries that keeps me from ppwerlifting so it's time to take off for a while. I've been off for around 7-8 weeks prior to that been on trt 125mg a week for months(test was around 600 on that dose) have had two blood test ran. First. Test level was 44. Dr put me on 50 mg day clomid and rechecked in a week to see if any progress. Test level was 31. Lh and fhs were almost nothing. Has anyone else heard of test dropping on clomid?

Hey guys it's been a while since I posted on here but I've got a question I hope someone can help me with. The wife is wanting a kid and I have a few injuries that keeps me from ppwerlifting so it's time to take off for a while. I've been off for around 7-8 weeks prior to that been on trt 125mg a week for months(test was around 600 on that dose) have had two blood test ran. First. Test level was 44. Dr put me on 50 mg day clomid and rechecked in a week to see if any progress. Test level was 31. Lh and fhs were almost nothing. Has anyone else heard of test dropping on clomid?

hcg if you want a baby, while running test

I stopped trt last year and tried to get mine back up and on clomid and daa and a triptorelin shot. test tested out at 16 after one month on clomid

I know clomid has a real long half life .maybe a week wasn't long enough to get a response .is the doctor you are seeing a fertility doc? The reason I ask is I went threw this a while back and a fertility doc did tests on me and my wife and determined I had zero sperm count ,which I already knew but I had to play the game since my insurance was covering the first month of treatment .the doc put me on hcg and hmg and we just had a baby boy in July

I know clomid has a real long half life .maybe a week wasn't long enough to get a response .is the doctor you are seeing a fertility doc? The reason I ask is I went threw this a while back and a fertility doc did tests on me and my wife and determined I had zero sperm count ,which I already knew but I had to play the game since my insurance was covering the first month of treatment .the doc put me on hcg and hmg and we just had a baby boy in July

Yeah I'm having to play the insurance game now. I have an appointment with a fertility dr Tuesday. My Dr told me I should have seen something from the clomid even in that short period of time.

Mike how long did it take for thing to come back to normal?

Update on things so far. Been running 50mg clomid ed since the last test had another test done test was 84 fsh 2.5 lh .9 still trying to get my hands on some hcg insurance doesn't cover it and it very pricey

Mike how long did it take for thing to come back to normal?

Update on things so far. Been running 50mg clomid ed since the last test had another test done test was 84 fsh 2.5 lh .9 still trying to get my hands on some hcg insurance doesn't cover it and it very pricey

I am surprised your test level isn't higher on 50mg/day of clomid .is your clomid pharm grade or from a research company ? I was prescribed hcg and hmg for my fertility issues and it took almost a year to get my wife pregnant .my insurance paid for the first month of medication ,hmg was only prescribed for the first month so I didn't need anymore of that ,it is real expensive .i continued to use the hcg ,I was prescribe 10,000ius/week split into 3 doses mon,wed,fri.i used board sponsors and other sources for my hcg because my insurance only covered 1 month of fertility medication and although I had a 1 year prescription for 4 bottles of 10,000 iu Pregnyl a week i had to pay out of pocket .

i was prescribed 20,000 iu a week 5kiu EOD after i came back from deployment in 1992 now my lh/fsh are on the higher end of " normal "

I am surprised your test level isn't higher on 50mg/day of clomid .is your clomid pharm grade or from a research company ? I was prescribed hcg and hmg for my fertility issues and it took almost a year to get my wife pregnant .my insurance paid for the first month of medication ,hmg was only prescribed for the first month so I didn't need anymore of that ,it is real expensive .i continued to use the hcg ,I was prescribe 10,000ius/week split into 3 doses mon,wed,fri.i used board sponsors and other sources for my hcg because my insurance only covered 1 month of fertility medication and although I had a 1 year prescription for 4 bottles of 10,000 iu Pregnyl a week i had to pay out of pocket .

Im also surprised everything i have read says it should be higher. It's pharma grade Clomid. I added in some rasa nolva and clomid also this week. Bumping it 100/20

i was prescribed 20,000 iu a week 5kiu EOD after i came back from deployment in 1992 now my lh/fsh are on the higher end of " normal "

how are you test levels? You on trt also or just the hcg?

I'm 28 and about to stay my first cruise. These threads worry me.

... the above quote and this thread is kinda embarrassing. What does the above mean?

Junky if nothing else clomid should be making you feel weepy and emotional. It is not the first choice you should have been given. Like others mentioned HCG is. Have you read anywhere that your LH and FSH levels should be 0.X while injecting and tapering off testosterone? ZERO!!! You should have been able to tell that to the doctor when they ordered the lab work. What did the doctor tell you it would be if they knew you were on testosterone?

I can understand - most are clueless to male hormone replacement therapy. Your LH and FSH labs should have been done before you ever tried T, otherwise how could you know what your normal base numbers are?

It's your body. Take the time to know what should be happening when you are on T and then when you taper off to try clomid or HCG. Everyone is different and you don't want the doc to be giving you just what they think is an acceptable routine, you want to be feeling at your best. Become an amateur endocrinologist because most doctors know less about this subject than anything else. READ, READ and READ then memorize it before even considering an injection.

You guys using 18 gauge needles too? That's a joke.

This post not meant to anger or incite conflict. Not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws