over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT with Tren???

Amateurmale

Registered
Has anybody tried this?

I saw a guy talking about it on another board and figured id ask here to get the straight scoop. He claimed he was taking 100mgs tren e per week.

I would think this would keep your lipids in a wreck but maybe im wrong. Thoughts?

Has anybody tried this?

I saw a guy talking about it on another board and figured id ask here to get the straight scoop. He claimed he was taking 100mgs tren e per week.

I would think this would keep your lipids in a wreck but maybe im wrong. Thoughts?

Do a search, there's plenty of info. I personally have been on around 20mgs a week of Tren E with 105mgs of Test C for a few months It works very well and has zero side effects. I don't see the strength that you would see at higher dosages. but the hardness is there. Zero impact on bloods. Other impact is unknown, feels mild.

Do a search, there's plenty of info. I personally have been on around 20mgs a week of Tren E with 105mgs of Test C for a few months It works very well and has zero side effects. I don't see the strength that you would see at higher dosages. but the hardness is there. Zero impact on bloods. Other impact is unknown, feels mild.
How was your cholesterol? Do you have exact numbers?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I've read more than a few posts with guys using anywhere from 7mg to 20mg weekly with great results, this along with TRT dose of test (100 t0 200mg wk).
I haven't tried it...yet. Interested though.

I have personally used Tren E at 50mgs/ Test E 100mgs weekly for a few months at a time with really no ill effects at all.

My blood work before I started showed an HDL of 61 I think, and afterwards were around 49. I had blood work about 2 weeks after dropping the Tren.

Results were steady and like clockwork, just don't expect these huge changes that one would see while doing a lot of this compound. It did allow me to be looser with my diet and still stay around the same body fat...maybe a little tighter even while seeing PR's almost every week in one lift or another

Please keep in mind that my total cholesterol is always less than 200 every time I have it tested, and my HDL has always been greater than 35...and that is regardless of what I have or haven't taken. I'm sure if affects everyone differently, so have lab work done anyways to see what it is doing for you.

I have personally used Tren E at 50mgs/ Test E 100mgs weekly for a few months at a time with really no ill effects at all.

My blood work before I started showed an HDL of 61 I think, and afterwards were around 49. I had blood work about 2 weeks after dropping the Tren.

Results were steady and like clockwork, just don't expect these huge changes that one would see while doing a lot of this compound. It did allow me to be looser with my diet and still stay around the same body fat...maybe a little tighter even while seeing PR's almost every week in one lift or another

Please keep in mind that my total cholesterol is always less than 200 every time I have it tested, and my HDL has always been greater than 35...and that is regardless of what I have or haven't taken. I'm sure if affects everyone differently, so have lab work done anyways to see what it is doing for you.
Never had an hdl below 35 huh? You are one lucky guy with a kick ass liver. I've never had an hdl above 44 and its been as low as 13 on Tren cycle. Ldl was up around 180 then too. However, My genetic gift is triglycerides. My Tris never go above 50 no matter what I take. When off cycle my Tris are around 20.

Never had an hdl below 35 huh? You are one lucky guy with a kick ass liver. I've never had an hdl above 44 and its been as low as 13 on Tren cycle. Ldl was up around 180 then too. However, My genetic gift is triglycerides. My Tris never go above 50 no matter what I take. When off cycle my Tris are around 20.

My triglycerides are usually the same and never been high.

One thing is that I have never done any orals except for dbol which was small dosed and a long long time ago! I have never tried any of the "gray market" stuff like superdrol, I don't drink, and I can count one hand the number of pain pills like Tylenol or ibuprofen I might take in a years time.

I'm sure that has something to do with it, but largely I feel it's just genetics. Now if I could just get my genetics to cooperate in other areas that I do have shortcomings with....life would be golden! :D

My triglycerides are usually the same and never been high.

One thing is that I have never done any orals except for dbol which was small dosed and a long long time ago! I have never tried any of the "gray market" stuff like superdrol, I don't drink, and I can count one hand the number of pain pills like Tylenol or ibuprofen I might take in a years time.

I'm sure that has something to do with it, but largely I feel it's just genetics. Now if I could just get my genetics to cooperate in other areas that I do have shortcomings with....life would be golden! :D
I don't drink either nor do I take orals. However I didn't know that tylenol and ibuprofen had an effect on HDL.

I don't drink either nor do I take orals. However I didn't know that tylenol and ibuprofen had an effect on HDL.

They don't in any of the studies that I have read. But I believe that the healthier your liver is, the more efficient your body is with processing everything.

There isn't any basis in why I don't take them for that reason specifically, just my preference.

They don't in any of the studies that I have read. But I believe that the healthier your liver is, the more efficient your body is with processing everything.

There isn't any basis in why I don't take them for that reason specifically, just my preference.
Where does your LDL usually stay?

Where does your LDL usually stay?

My last test which was a company physical about two months ago.
Total cholesterol - 151
HDL - 56
LDL - 69
VLDL - 26 (This says calculated on it)

I actually go in a couple of weeks to my doctor for physical and blood work. I see my doctor twice a year, and my job has me seeing their MD twice a year. I just try to stagger them so that it falls about every 3 months.

Also I am currently not on anything except for 100mg of test e weekly.

I have tests from a couple of years ago where my total cholesterol were in the 130 range. I haven't looked to see if there are any health implications from having it be that low, but my doctor seemed to be fine with things.

My last test which was a company physical about two months ago.
Total cholesterol - 151
HDL - 56
LDL - 69
VLDL - 26 (This says calculated on it)

I actually go in a couple of weeks to my doctor for physical and blood work. I see my doctor twice a year, and my job has me seeing their MD twice a year. I just try to stagger them so that it falls about every 3 months.

Also I am currently not on anything except for 100mg of test e weekly.

I have tests from a couple of years ago where my total cholesterol were in the 130 range. I haven't looked to see if there are any health implications from having it be that low, but my doctor seemed to be fine with things.
That's awesome. I assume your family has little or no incidence of cardiac problems?

That's awesome. I assume your family has little or no incidence of cardiac problems?

There is no history of it, but my dad developed diabetes years ago and didn't take care of himself. He had stents at 45, and open heart surgery at 50. He's finally started keeping up with it the last couple of years after me riding him all of the time about it. He's now 64.

He had a bad accident years ago and claims that the diabetes stemmed from that as he never had an issue with it, and then after the accident it came on pretty quickly.

Diabetes doesn't run in our family either, but I think anyone would develop it by not eating right... and if you lived long enough for it to take affect. The human body is very resilient...and very stubborn. But eventually things catch up.

I'm just paranoid about making sure I can do everything I can to prevent the same things!

There is no history of it, but my dad developed diabetes years ago and didn't take care of himself. He had stents at 45, and open heart surgery at 50. He's finally started keeping up with it the last couple of years after me riding him all of the time about it. He's now 64.

He had a bad accident years ago and claims that the diabetes stemmed from that as he never had an issue with it, and then after the accident it came on pretty quickly.

Diabetes doesn't run in our family either, but I think anyone would develop it by not eating right... and if you lived long enough for it to take affect. The human body is very resilient...and very stubborn. But eventually things catch up.

I'm just paranoid about making sure I can do everything I can to prevent the same things!
My family has no incidence of heart attacks. Me and my dad both are on trt. Our hdl and ldl are virtually identical. I eat really well and cycle. He eats like crap and doesn't cycle just trt. He's doing fine at 60.

My family has no incidence of heart attacks. Me and my dad both are on trt. Our hdl and ldl are virtually identical. I eat really well and cycle. He eats like crap and doesn't cycle just trt. He's doing fine at 60.

That's great! It took the scare of his life to get my dad to start doing like he should. He still isn't all they way there with diet, but at least now he takes his medications like he should.

Like they always say....every day is a gift and what you do with it is up to you!

That's great! It took the scare of his life to get my dad to start doing like he should. He still isn't all they way there with diet, but at least now he takes his medications like he should.

Like they always say....every day is a gift and what you do with it is up to you!
Do you take any supplements for cardio health? I take Nordic naturals fish oil, coq10 by qunol and psyllium husk fiber every day.

Do you take any supplements for cardio health? I take Nordic naturals fish oil, coq10 by qunol and psyllium husk fiber every day.

I'm actually taking everything you just mentioned...just different brand names. (Nothing in particular....usually Solgar brand)

I also take Citrus Bergamot witch is supposed to be great for cholesterol...some studies compare it with statins.

For liver health, I take milk thistle and NAC everyday as it is cheap, and just started taking Tudca after reading the reviews on here about it as I do plan to start a cycle with Var in it as an oral pretty soon.

But I always have fish oil ~ 6G or more a day, coq10, and Yerba Prima psyllium as I find it agrees best with me.

I'm actually taking everything you just mentioned...just different brand names. (Nothing in particular....usually Solgar brand)

I also take Citrus Bergamot witch is supposed to be great for cholesterol...some studies compare it with statins.

For liver health, I take milk thistle and NAC everyday as it is cheap, and just started taking Tudca after reading the reviews on here about it as I do plan to start a cycle with Var in it as an oral pretty soon.

But I always have fish oil ~ 6G or more a day, coq10, and Yerba Prima psyllium as I find it agrees best with me.
Yeah I take citrus bergamot too. Never heard of tudca though.

Yeah I take citrus bergamot too. Never heard of tudca though.

It cost more than the other things, but has some great feedback. I think I paid about $30 for a bottle with 60 servings. Most recommend 1 a day for maintenance, and 2 a day when "on".

My liver values are typically good, but I see it as an extra precaution for when I do start my other "supplements".

It cost more than the other things, but has some great feedback. I think I paid about $30 for a bottle with 60 servings. Most recommend 1 a day for maintenance, and 2 a day when "on".

My liver values are typically good, but I see it as an extra precaution for when I do start my other "supplements".
So tudca is just for liver protection and not lipids? My wife runs orals and for that she uses synthergine. Great stuff!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity