over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility & TRT

Fitch92

Registered
How many of you have been able to have a kid while on TRT? I'm thinking about jumping the gun but I'm worried about not being able to have kids down the road. I've hear plenty of stories about guys having kids while on.

My wifes due any day now . Was on trt for 6 months and was blasting when we conceived . Ohh and its a boy so that thing with having only girls is bro-lor

Been on and off for 13 years
Been on Trt/hrt for two years and deca for the past year for joints
We are having a boy!!!!

Friends of mine conceived a baby when the guy was on TRT (not sure what was the gear, maybe decaver), happy they are.

When I first went to my fertility doc he put me on just clomid at 25mg, which even though gave me great sperm, only got my test up to ~200. With having zero libido it didnt matter how much sperm I had, since nothing intimate ever happened (I'm always the one to initiate).

Since the doc as put me on 200 test e per week, getting my total test to ~800, where my libido is much higher, but still low to my standards. The bad part is that my testicles atrophied to the size of peanut M&ms and the doctor is really worried about my sperm count. The doc has put me on 500 HCG EOD, and after 2-3 weeks my testicles are still the same size.

If you have a libido, get pregnant first, then get on trt. Dont be so short sighted/ego driven, that you are afraid that you will lose muscle. You can get it back with time, time that you might otherwise lose with your child (or altogether if age is an issue).

Like it's cool and all that people come on and say they were on a gnarly blast and were able to conceive. I guess it can give you hope, and to some justification for blasting, but this is not the norm.

Ive only done trt with hcg and anastrozole, grabbed some clomid whamo girl was prego within a few months and we had a girl!

Both the first kids i was still on trt hcg anastrozole and she took clomid, blamo! 2 boys!!!

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Deff good to hear easies my mind this would be my only concern as well thanks guys for the useful info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is something I worry abouthat I'm a younger guy and I'm trying not to fuck my self up

i took every fertility drug possible, while on TRT and nothing worked. even HMG.

for me, steroids are practically birth control. been trying for over a year now.
I was the opposite. I'd been on tren and blast dosages for a long time. Like too long. I had a big elaborate pct lined up with hcg, SERM, tocopherols, etc. Hitting it from every angle including a fertility promoting diet/supplements. I was concerned because, by all accounts, I should have been sterile. I started it but got the wife preggo so fast it was not enough time to even have medically started a recovery process or get the hpta going had I been truly shut down. Not even close, only a couple weeks. My nuts were not even at normal volume. But boom, healthy boy. Fucking clone, looks just like me. My only conclusion is somehow I was not shutdown or sterile. It just varies from person to person. I was 32 at the time.

Last edited:
I was the opposite. I'd been on tren and blast dosages for a long time. Like too long. I had a big elaborate pct lined up with hcg, SERM, tocopherols, etc. Hitting it from every angle including a fertility promoting diet/supplements. I was concerned because, by all accounts, I should have been sterile. I started it but got the wife preggo so fast it was not enough time to even have medically started a recovery process or get the hpta going had I been truly shut down. Not even close, only a couple weeks. My nuts were not even at normal volume. But boom, healthy boy. Fucking clone, looks just like me. My only conclusion is somehow I was not shutdown or sterile. It just varies from person to person. I was 32 at the time.

All it takes is for one healthy sperm to reach the egg .i believe if your count is under 20 million it is considered low .that obviously doesn't mean that if you only have 5 million you won't get your girl pregnant .it just lessens the chances .btw ,congratulations on your son !

so you came off everything and started the protocol??

they say the sperm you create today, you ejaculate 3 months later. but ive heard a lot of people say they stopped taking everything, ran PCT, and had success sooner than that.

all i can say is that ive taken high doses of every PCT drug and never had a count higher than 9 million sperm.

But congrats to you bro!!! im always happy to hear success stories, im just waiting for my own. its been a rough year and a half.

I went on TRT right after we conceived our 1st baby last year. I've been on for almost a year now .. The baby is 3 months old, and we're gonna start trying again now. I go 100mg Test C e5d right now, and have the HCG to add in. Probably going to try to hit 500iu per week.
Now after reading this thread, I also have clomid, so I'm thinking maybe I'll add that in as well. Fingers crossed. We'll see how this goes.
Anybody have any other reccomendatiins?

sperm count was low on trt. came off and fertility doc had me on clomid for a few months and count was through the roof!

This thread just scared the shit out of me, because I haven't been pulling out with my gf due to me believing since my fsh and lh were nonexistent she won't get pregnant.
Am I wrong?

I have seen many members on here over the years that were on heavy cycles still have kids .the chances are pretty low but it does happen .

It's very individual, but happens more than you would think. We had 2 while on TRT.

It see,s like the general sensus if on trt is to just come off and run Clomid at 25mg/day. I've also seen Dante mention running taurine. Hopefully he sees this thread and can chime in.

I was on for well over a year. Blasting and cruising. Wife still got pregnant. Sperm count was normal. I ordered one of those instant home sperm tests. They only tell you if you are low or normal but they work. Start there first.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131