over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank god for awesome Urologists!

finxster

Registered
Been turned down for TRT by 3 primary doctors with a 350 overall test in my early 30s...yesterday went to a local urologist and already have the walgreens 1ml vials in my hands. Hot damn! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

i have found that urologists are the more likely group to prescribe T in my experience.

You'll tire of those 1 ML vials pretty quickly...they suck. Get him to write the prescription for the 10 ML.

many insurance companies wont pay for the 10ml vials as it is more then a 30 or 90 day prescription. depending on the number of months you can get at once.

many insurance companies wont pay for the 10ml vials as it is more then a 30 or 90 day prescription. depending on the number of months you can get at once.

Thats not totally true. Some might but mine used to pay for (1) 10 ml vial every 10 weeks and then made me buy 3 at a time. No idea why but if you DR. prescribes the 10ml vial then they will more than likely pay for it.

^^^ This.

That's what I get. He prescribes 10ML with 5 refills...good for the whole year. Prescription expires before I actually get all 5 refills.

I got 3 months up front with my insurance. They want to do the shots for the 1st month, then draw bloods and go from there. He said he has no problem putting me at the top of the range around 900-1000.

I was initially hesitant to see a urologist after reading so many negative comments on the board. After having 2x primary physicians happy with maintaining my levels at ~450 ng/dl (on TRT), I sought a highly recommended and reputable Urologist in the Houston area…my experience was fantastic! He is comfortable keeping my scores in the upper end of the normal range, provided my labs don't indicate any issues.

I'm glad to hear others share their success story.

Last edited:
Thats not totally true. Some might but mine used to pay for (1) 10 ml vial every 10 weeks and then made me buy 3 at a time. No idea why but if you DR. prescribes the 10ml vial then they will more than likely pay for it.

my Dr writes the scripted for 10 ml vial. but as that is a about 4-5 months worth for me. when the 1 ml vial became more abundant they quit filling it that way and will only pay for a 30 supply. unless i go through their mail order pharmacy then i can get 90 days worth.

My insurance co would,t pay for a 10 ml either,my co pay was $30. for 3-1 ml bottles at pharmacy.I added 17 more and payed out of pocket.After trying I desided like some sponsers product just as good and they are less expensive also.

I was initially hesitant to see a urologist after reading so many negative comments on the board. After having 2x primary physicians happy with maintaining my levels at ~450 ng/dl (on TRT), I sought a highly recommended and reputable Urologist in the Houston area…my experience was fantastic! He is comfortable keeping my scores in the upper end of the normal range, provided my labs don't indicate any issues.

I'm glad to hear others share their success story.

His initials wouldn't be LL would they? :D

Been turned down for TRT by 3 primary doctors with a 350 overall test in my early 30s...yesterday went to a local urologist and already have the walgreens 1ml vials in my hands. Hot damn! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

yup you and me both! i finally found a great one here in cali!

GO PRINT A GOODRX COUPON!! TAKE IT TO WALGREENS PAY OUT OF POCKET FOR THE FULL 10ML VIAL, doing this actually saved me $10 because my copay for a full 10 ml vial is the same as picking up 5 seperate orders of those stupid little vials....

His initials wouldn't be LL would they? :D

haha, I was going to ask the same thing.

Bingo…he's fantastic! Well read, has multiple published research in TRT and other aspects of his discipline, and accomplished enough to to produce MD's and Urologists at a medical school. Very few Drs have such a resume. I have a follow up with him later this month.

yup you and me both! i finally found a great one here in cali!

GO PRINT A GOODRX COUPON!! TAKE IT TO WALGREENS PAY OUT OF POCKET FOR THE FULL 10ML VIAL, doing this actually saved me $10 because my copay for a full 10 ml vial is the same as picking up 5 seperate orders of those stupid little vials....

I love using GoodRX.com to find the cheapest prices on my prescriptions. You can easily find a pharmacy selling 10ml vial for $45 if paying out of pocket through goodRX. Of course, depending on what your insurance co-pay for the 1ml vials, it may or may not be cheaper.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear