over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off cycle since April 1. blood work still no good

oxidedidmedirty

Newbies
Alright guys.
height 5'8
weight: 185

For about 2 or 3 years took test pretty much year round. played with dosages. went on and off of tren, mast, win, var. Pretty much everything. (i did use hcg)
Decided it was time to take a serious break.
I began tapering my dosages of test slowly.
got it down to 125mg every other week then went completely off. I used Nolva as well while going off.

Went off completely April 1.

First lab test results. October 2nd. :banghead:

Total Test: 74... (yes seventy-fuck**g-four)
Free test: 18.3...

After that I used D- aspartic acid/ tribulus added vitamin D.

Most recent December 1 labs.

Total Test: 194
Free test: 32.4

Not really sure what the fuc* to do at this point. I feel like shit, and I felt like I would have been recovered by now. Does anyone have suggestions as to ways I can get my shit back to somewhat reasonable levels. I feel like an 80 Year old man.
My goal behind going off cycle was to give my body a break and then when I'm back to normal I could choose to do a cycle and be smarter about it.
Is more time the only answer? :confused::confused:

Can you see a doctor about this? I ended up shut down after my last cycle, and it took months of doctors visits (an urologist visits, and endocrinologist visits) for me to be able to get it up again. This was from a 3.5 month cycle.

I know what my doctor had me take, but you should get medical advice from medical professionals. 3 years of test year round can certainly permanently damage your endocrine system and permanently alter hormone production so I would say speak to a real doctor pronto. This is no time for broscience.

6'1"
195 l

Alright guys.

height 5'8

weight: 185

For about 2 or 3 years took test pretty much year round. played with dosages. went on and off of tren, mast, win, var. Pretty much everything. (i did use hcg)

Decided it was time to take a serious break.

I began tapering my dosages of test slowly.

got it down to 125mg every other week then went completely off. I used Nolva as well while going off.

Went off completely April 1.

First lab test results. October 2nd. :banghead:

Total Test: 74... (yes seventy-fuck**g-four)

Free test: 18.3...

After that I used D- aspartic acid/ tribulus added vitamin D.

Most recent December 1 labs.

Total Test: 194

Free test: 32.4

Not really sure what the fuc* to do at this point. I feel like shit, and I felt like I would have been recovered by now. Does anyone have suggestions as to ways I can get my shit back to somewhat reasonable levels. I feel like an 80 Year old man.

My goal behind going off cycle was to give my body a break and then when I'm back to normal I could choose to do a cycle and be smarter about it.

Is more time the only answer? :confused::confused:

Age 23, up 3 years of AAS cycles? So you started at age 19/20ish? Way way too young to do "ANY" cycles. Year round usage can and will lead to permanent damage to your natural teat production. Now you're testing at 74 total test? Can't blame anyone but yourself for these low numbers. Don't know who told you or what you know about AAS but being on them too long can destroy your system. Now if you are going to seek a "professionals" help you need to be completely honest with them about your prior usage, what was taken, etc

Also, prior to you getting on AAS what background knowledge did you have about them? I'm assuming none or were you following another meathead from the gym who was giving you this awesome and free advice? Smh... Good luck bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, good news is that you saw improvement between the two tests. Bad news, who knows how high your levels will reach and they may not improve to where you want.

At this point you need to reach out to people like Dr Jim and Bill Roberts. You need some real pros on this to get you restarted.

Btw, it is fucking absurd you did what you did. I hope kids your age are reading and understand the ramifications of doing cycles at your age. This is a long term game and fucking around like this will destroy you.

I would definitely work with someone who can get your health in order…shoot me a pm man I'd love to help out as best i can

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws