over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT User - Looking to do small cycle

Werewolf

Newbies
Hello Everyone,

New to the board.

I'm 33 yrs old 5'8 190 lbs. and was prescribed HRT at a fairly young age. I'm on 200 mgs. of Cyp weekly.

I'm interested in giving myself a small bump. perhaps just once and possibly a couple times per year depending on how things go. I'm concerned with minimizing hair loss and not aggravating my prostate. Sometimes i feel like i pee more often than I should but my prostate and PSA are fine. all blood work is fine.

I know a little bit about different compounds but wanted to get some educated opinions/recommendations on a safe, moderate cycle. I was thinking of bumping the test to 250 and using 150 mgs. of Deca because of the lower DHT conversions.

I appreciate the help and support

Attachments

• werewolf.jpg
    werewolf.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 170
Runnin 200 mgs weekly is a small cycle. You're essentially running a cycle year round. What were your blood levels at prior to starting trt and where are they now?

If you were going to run a "small cycle" I don't think 50 mgs extra of test will do shit if you're trying to get benefits from the test. If you only want benefits from the deca then the test amount is fine.

Deca dosage is definitely lower than a lot of people run. You will likely see some benefits and less sides at that dosage.

Wastedmuscle,

I'm not sure I'm following you? I get 200 mgs of Cyp weekly for HRT purposes from my doctor. If you think that is higher than typical HRT dosages, I'm fine with you calling it a small cycle. I'll still call it HRT.

I was interested in hearing some recommendations on what to manipulate supplement wise if I wanted to increase things, stay on the safer side, and minimize DHT sides (hair loss)

thanks

Last edited:
jus use the stuff after your bloodwork and make sure you dont do anything our weeks before yur bloodwork

use some ketoconazole for your hair

A lot of what you "should" do depends on what you want to accomplish and other things you're doing to get there (diet, training, etc).

Share a little more about what you're goals are and your current routine and you'll get clearer answers. I respect your modest approach with the small incremental TestC and the small Decca addition. If you're wanting to drive the scale up by 8-10 pounds over the next 6 weeks, that won't do it. If you just want a small boost in strength, endurance and general well being, it may be perfect. Decca also is beneficial for joint pain but can also bring minor bloating (though I doubt it would be noticeable at 50mg per week).

As far as minimizing hair loss, topical application of Nizoral shampoo (walgreens) works well to inhibit DHT and mitigate related male pattern baldness.

Wastedmuscle,

I'm not sure I'm following you? I get 200 mgs of Cyp weekly for HRT purposes from my doctor. If you think that is higher than typical HRT dosages, I'm fine with you calling it a small cycle. I'll still call it HRT.

I was interested in hearing some recommendations on what to manipulate supplement wise if I wanted to increase things, stay on the safer side, and minimize DHT sides (hair loss)

thanks

What does 200 MG of test put your test levels at?

Sorry gonna rant here.....

Why does everyone assume that 200mg of test is a cycle?! And especially when it's doctor prescribed?! What is with this attitude people get when someone says they are on 200mg+ of test as HRT?

At 200mg of test weekly my levels are only around the low 700s. And that's with scripted pharmacy test. Shit my lifting partner is prescribed 300mg weekly and that barely gets him to 800!

Some people here need to get it through their thick skulls that not everyone is the same. We all can't have the luxury of only having to pin 100mg of test weekly to get us to optimal levels. So lay off.

/end rant:cool:

And Pesty this is not aimed at you, I just saw your post is above mine lol this is aimed more towards wastedmuscle. Sorry about that. For whatever reason reading his post just got on my nerves.

Last edited:
But, back to the original question lol

Werewolf there are only a few things I have found that doesn't ruin my hair or hit my prostate to hard- var, eq, npp/deca. But if your super sensitive to prostate issues var would probably be a no go, but at low enough doses you might be able to get away with it.

EQ is great, but I have really never it useful under 600mgs/wk.

As for Deca, I have found that npp is the better option of the two. If I add anything to my HRT it would be npp at 200mg/wk. My joints feel phenomenaland I notice I get an endurance bumb as well as looking really full almost all day. And that's even on only 100 grams of carbs a day. I will say this didn't happen over night though. I didn't start to see the fullness until I was about 4 weeks in.

Hope I helped buddy, and good luck.

post your latest blood work on 200mg a week

Cant see why you cant do 250mg per week of test and maybe 200/250mgs of Deca.

If your on HRT then your gonna draw bloods every 6months so if your ok now, your prob ok then. This whole notion of managing your bloods monthly is ridiculous. NO one got bloods 10 yrs ago and everything worked out just fine.

J6

PS.. Don't make it more complicated than it need be......

It doesn't seem like Werewolf made this thread to argue over the semantics of whether 200mg of test per week is considered trt, a cruise, a cycle, or anything else you want to call it. He's under the supervision of a medical professional, not a member at professional muscle. Getting back to the actual question at hand, what are your goals? Just off the top of the head a lot of guys really like to add either tren or npp or both to their trt for some fun. Maybe just some anavar could be another option.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws