over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first HRT

brasco

Registered
I am not sure if you remember me, I am on this site for years and found good posts about AS.

Soon 44 YO and my 2 last small cycles were 5 months ago, only primo 400mg for 8 weeks, before this no cycle at all for the last 10 years.

It looks that I need again some improvement for my body just to slow down the aging process.
In my blood test my SHBG it is over the top limit, anything I try to bring it in tolerance it does not work.

When I was young I used Sustanon 250 and I like it a lot, that why I want to try it on HRT as well.

My knees are killing me, do you think guys I should get some Dianabol or EQ as well? or you know something better?

I still have 20ml of primo, so I need to use it as well.
Did try somebody Primo VS EQ?
They seems similar on benefits but in the price is quite big difference.

I am looking to buy Sustanon 10 ml, EQ 10ml, HCG 5000iu 2x, anastrozol.
I definitely dont want to get my test level over the limit, right now I am at low end, if I manage to get at high end but still in tolerance then I should be fine.

I have some ideas in my head to try first only HCG to see if somehow I can recover, what do you think? does somebody have some experience in this?

If this will not work then definitely I want to go with Sustanon because I find it with less side effects, and of course HCG 250iu ones in 3 days or so, depends on the feedback you give me guys.

For sure low doses 50mg sust and 50mg EQ+HCG 250IU every 3th day.
After 3 weeks blood test and adjust if necessary.

I will keep it for 10-12 weeks and then get off to see how I recover and check again my natural test 3 months after my last injection.

So far I tried lots of herbs, supplements and so on.
It improved little the situation but at the end the T level remain still low.
Diet helped me a lot even if I lost over 15 kg, right now I am little underweight with 3 kg.

Please give me some advice, especially from the guys who did and do TRT.

I'd recommend seeing a Urologist or Endo in your area, that specializes in TRT. If your levels are already depleted from your previous cycle, getting on Sustanon right now will only further reduce your endogenous testosterone production; which according to your post, you are trying to bring back up. If you begin legitimate TRT, be patient and let your levels adjust for the first few months before deciding to go on another blast. I personally wouldn't trust "most" UGL sustanon, as you don't really know how accurate the 4x different compounds are dosed, and will likely create more peaks/valleys in your blood level...Test Cyp or Enth are typically used for TRT.

As a side note, cycling primo by itself isn't a smart idea. Like all other AAS compounds, it reduces your natural testosterone production, which is why it's wise to include a low dose of test (100-200mg/wk) with your cycle to maintain its basic functions in your body.

Last edited:
Perhaps not want you were thinking of. However. I would suggest looking into mk677. I am a bit younger than you and it did wonders for my achy joints. Especially knees and shoulders.

I was on strict TRT then migrated to a cruise / blast lifestyle.

My cruise is generally 200 Sust once a week. HCG at 250mcg E3D keeps the "fellas" happy.

If you're having joint issues, adding a little NPP will help. Say 50mg EOD?

SHBG

HI,
today I will see my doctor.
My SHBG is way to high, Free test way to low.I do my test blood every 3 months, always the same.

HI,
today I will see my doctor.
My SHBG is way to high, Free test way to low.I do my test blood every 3 months, always the same.

Hopefully your Doc is progressive thinker when it comes to men's health. Mine was pretty good, but I decided I could take matters into my own hands for a lot less out of pocket (with the helps of some of our sponsors).

Doc

hi,
I discussed with him and he told me he really understand the situation, as long my T levels are in the range it is illegal for him to prescribe me some test.
Even if my T levels were under the lower range and he would prescribe me T, the prescription wold be screen by the state department and he would need to answer questions, even if all legal.
If they find something illegal he could get a fine or loss his licence.

Anyway, he knows very well what I will do in the upcoming months, he already wrote me the prescription for test blood.
4 weeks after injecting Sust 100mg and 100mg primo I will go for a test to see where I am..
He basically explain me that in long run each person on HRT will lose because you damage your own T production plus other risks, prostate, enlargement of internal organs and , and, you know it.
In the same way I explain him that I lose because my low T is damaging my body as well from low immunity to bones density.

I guess here it is the reason why HRT it is so controversial, but everybody have to decide for himself and it is not easy.
Waiting for 15 years to see if I should do HRT will already damage my body.

I am on low T for the last 3 years and I see how much it affected me, now I start with signs of osteoporosis, and I should make less sport, specially running :), which will bring my body even faster to self destruction.

Peace,
Brasco

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member