over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Good news here

"The study shows that using testosterone replacement therapy to increase testosterone to normal levels in androgen-deficient men doesn’t increase their risk of a serious heart attack or stroke. That was the case even in the highest-risk men - those with known pre-existing heart disease."

Good news yes - so give a copy of this to your doctor.

article states:

"The findings provide evidence that a ‘male menopause’ may strike men as they age, with dropping levels of testosterone affecting their mood and sexual drive."

"64 patients who were not taking testosterone supplements suffered a major cardiovascular event. This compared with only 12 who were taking medium doses of testosterone, and nine who were receiving high doses. The same trend was seen two years later, by which time 125 patients not treated with testosterone, 38 medium-dose patients and 22 high-dose patients had experienced a major event."

Armed with this information point out to your physician these high dose patients did well in the study. Tell your doctor/endocrinologist "how YOU personally feel." Explain to them you need more energy to feel like a human being, not milk toast. This article proves you are not doomed to a HEART ATTACK because of testosterone injections. Do not let them get away with cookie cutter doses of 50mg or 100mg every two weeks. This is not how modern 21st century male hormone replacement therapy should unfold.

Testosterone peaks in about 48 hours then begins to taper off. Injections should be at least weekly if not twice weekly in split doses. This gives your body less of a spike and less of a low T level when it's time for your next T injection. Can't believe how some on 50mg every two weeks must feel. Ask doc for estradiol, SHBG and pregnenolone blood labs. Why? If you are overweight you most likely have too high of an estradiol/estrogen level. When this happens your estradiol competes with testosterone for the androgen receptors in what is known as aromatase. Your T will convert into estrogen - giving you gyno or man boobs. High estradiol levels lead to stroke and heart attacks. Ideally estradiol should be in low twenties. Anti-aromatase drugs are needed. If your doc won't prescribe you will find sponsors here or look for research liquids of exemestane, anastrozole or letrozole.

Most males on HRT/TRT for extended periods (or for life) also have low levels of pregnenolone which highly affects your mood and mental state. Human chorionic gonadotropin HCG (not same as HGH) should be part of your therapy. It will help normalize your pregnenolone levels, increase size to the testes (they begin to shut down after about three weeks of TRT and have been on vacation with nothing to do but get smaller and softer as years go by - your testes might possibly shut down permanently. Yeah you get OMS.)

P.S.

thought the pic they used with article was absurd...

Attachments

• HRT for older men.jpg
    HRT for older men.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
getting GPs to use "preventive care" like GH and test even in moderate ammounts would be a huge leap forward.

so many docs have argued with me on the benefits over the years (and one recently) it's beyond frustrating.

esp when the medical profession spends have the time writing scripts for oxy for "pain"- but wont touch test or GH.

I was opposed to TRT and tried several natural ways, nothing worked.
Except fasting helped little because I lost weight and I felt more energy.

I will start my TRT end of August with Sustanon, very low doses, 50-70-100mg/week, my goal is to not go over the legal limit.
I plan HCG as well.
I have very good experience with Primo so probably ones I set my levels of Test I will add primo as well to see how it influences my blood work and T levels.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws