over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finding a trt doc in San Francisco

Rob415

Registered
I've been on self prescribed trt for 3 yrs. In my late 20s now. Started early because I had shit libido / blood work after messing with some cycles in college despite solid pcts and time off. Don't think my genetics appreciated cycling very much.

Anyways, no regrets and just focused on doing trt as healthy as possible. Haven't even blasted since beginning trt.

Current dose is 150 test e / wk. No HCG. My libido is good, I have good energy and I have maintained a solid build aesthetically. Diet is good.

I want to go legit and find a doctor because I want to be honest with my girlfriend and not have to hide in the shadows about this shit. I have a primary care physician but I'm afraid to tell him lol. Any recommendations on navigating this? Is honesty best? Do I make something up? Do I go to my primary care or do I find a trt clinic?

Just looking for some input from guys with experience. Thanks.

Find a TRT doctor. Do not tell your own Doctor. Come off of test before you visit a TRT doctor. He won't prescribe you if you have high levels, that's why you get off. Tell him you've had that problem for a year. Low libido, shitty energy and etc. Tell him it's hurting your relationship. Then, start crying and start pulling your hair while yelling "MOMMY". TRT through a clinic will cost you, but do it for few months so you can legally show your girlfriend. Then drop the TRT doc, do it yourself and save money. Get blood work done every 6 months.

Goodluck

Thanks for the response Zarati. I was thinking this might be the consensus.

A few follow up questions:
- In an ideal situation, I wouldn't want to come off trt even for a month. Do you see any scenario going that direction?
- My understanding is trt clinics don't take insurance. Does that mean they are off the record and whatever goes on there doesn't get reported to my insurance company?
- if this stuff does get reported to the insurance company, what consequences would there be? Do people on trt end up with higher rates?

- In an ideal situation, I wouldn't want to come off trt even for a month. Do you see any scenario going that direction?
- My understanding is trt clinics don't take insurance. Does that mean they are off the record and whatever goes on there doesn't get reported to my insurance company?
- if this stuff does get reported to the insurance company, what consequences would there be? Do people on trt end up with higher rates?

If.you tell your doc yku have been self mediacting with test, you are flagged as a steroid user. This goes into your file, which is looked at for life insurance etc.

Why would a doctor prescribe you TRT if your test levels are high? You'll have to come off and let your test levels tank. Just remember, there's a thread in the main forum by a member who's TRT doctor popped a surprise blood test on him and he had been on a blast!

1) You must come off. No doctors will risk their license just because you want to be on TRT. You have to give them a reason, that reason is LOW T levels. That will happen when you come off

2) Everything will be on your medical record but this is not bad, because remember, you have really low testosterone levels and you need TRT. Nowadays TRT is becoming more accepted, and insurance companies know patients who have low T are better off with TRT

Why would a doctor prescribe you TRT if your test levels are high? You'll have to come off and let your test levels tank. Just remember, there's a thread in the main forum by a member who's TRT doctor popped a surprise blood test on him and he had been on a blast!

Thanks for the heads up on the surprise test, definitely good to keep in mind. That would be an awkward conversation lol.

1) You must come off. No doctors will risk their license just because you want to be on TRT. You have to give them a reason, that reason is LOW T levels. That will happen when you come off

2) Everything will be on your medical record but this is not bad, because remember, you have really low testosterone levels and you need TRT. Nowadays TRT is becoming more accepted, and insurance companies know patients who have low T are better off with TRT

Thanks for your comments on both points. I appreciate the input.

Call Dr. M in carmel! see Mariano
That's where a great friend of mine goes.
He is by far the most knowledgeable and experienced with AAS.
Its about an hour and a half or so drive. Worth every second of the drive.
He is expensive (not covered by insurance) but, if you live and work in sf then depending on your job you can get it reimbursed by your MRA account.

Good luck man.

Seems like a lot more docs are doing virutal visits.

What about a virtual doc? anyone have experience wtih that?

U can try this guy if he is close enough:

**broken link removed**

Heard great things about his as well from a few guys on another forum, doesnt take insurance tho either....

Dr M is great as well know a guy who flew out from another state to go to him

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner