over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do i feel like crap? Recently started TRT

0gge1

Newbies
Why do i feel like crap? Low wellbeing and insecure.:banghead:

Started TRT 16 weeks ago. 1gram Nebido, six weeks later one more. eight weeks later one more. Now its two weeks ago last shot.

I take 0.33 adex EOD for estrogen controll.

I feel much worst now then before therapy with only 250ng/dl in my blood.

What can make me feel low? Is it the ADEX? Do i need hcg? Is it just an waiting game?
Please come with some wise advice, i really appreciate it.

It might be the ups and downs with pinning so infrequently with Nebido. Blood levels rise at first then dip with very long acting esters like test undeconate. I'm not saying for sure that the highs and lows are the issue here, but it could be a possibility since everything else seems fine.

I'd say it's the adex, get your e2 tested, it may be too low

No way to know without labs. Go through private MD labs if your doc is not willing to draw labs now. Keep a log book of how your feeling, and try do identify patterns. iit can take 6 month or more to get balanced. It also could be completely unrelated to the TRT. For example my buddy who had a very low body fat, developed sleep apnea a few months into trt. Once he fixed that he was fine.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You will find dht gel helps you with that no end, you wont need an anti e, and you will feel a lot better in yourself.

Nabido is garbage for TRT. Do 40mgs of Test E/C twice a week with no AI.

I am prescribed the gel and prefer it to shots - everyday dosing, but can be pricey without insurance.

Also, TRT isn't a magic bullet - have you had any life events that could impact your mood?

Get a E2 test to see were your estrogen is. Real low will make you feel like crap. I
Am not sure how you taking your testosterone, but i agree with the dropping your test injection amount and go to a once or twice a week protocal. Then, youshould not need to block estrogen.
Btw, if your pertuitary is not producing LH and FSH, then adding Hgc is a good way to raise your natural test, as long as your issue is not caused by testicle issues. The pit can shut down for many reasons. Pain meds will shut down your htpa. Tramadols dropped mine so low, it wasnt on the scale.

Adding Clomid might help. .25 mg may just be the ticket. Clomid is and isnt estrogen. It adds and blocks it. I am not sure how, but i have a thread on the peptide forum about my happy times with low t.

Read Dr Chrislers book on testosterone. Exellent info about what tests to get and just real everyday answers for us guys with trt.

Last edited:
As with others....get your E checked.... How is your morning wood? if nothing that is a sure sign of E being out of wack.

How long has this feeling been lasting, it could not even be related to the test...Could be something else causing the depression...

Sine you are on Nebido, you are not in the US. Most likely you are in the UK or EU somewhere and are very limited in what you can do with regards to testing.

I would ask your doctor to give you a hormone test and ask that he also tests your Estrogen levels (Sennsitive Estrogen Array is preferred) as well. You very well might have a major Estrogen imbalance, your symptoms point to that being the most likely case.

BUT, without blood tests no one can really say for sure.

I agree with everyone else, get blood test for estrogen, your symptoms sound like mine with low E...

It might be the ups and downs with pinning so infrequently with Nebido. Blood levels rise at first then dip with very long acting esters like test undeconate. I'm not saying for sure that the highs and lows are the issue here, but it could be a possibility since everything else seems fine.

This ^^^^

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner