over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Added HCG. Went up then crashed.

2016aldoraine

Registered
So I've been on TRT for about six months. I've been using 120mg of test cypionate per week. Everything was pretty good.

The doc recently had me add in hcg (500 iu every 2 days) and .5mg of arimidex (2x per week)

I added in the hcg. I felt amazing in the first two weeks. Great libido, raging wood. Then shortly after I crashed hard. I'm exhausted. Wake up feeling like a zombie. I dropped the hcg to 250iu every 2 days. Still feel like a bag of shit.

I been avoiding the arimidex because I hear so many horror stories about killing libido and feeling horrible on it.

I'm going Friday to get e2 sensitive test. If it comes back high, I'll give the arimidex a go.

Just wondering if anyone had similar experiences or suggestions for me.

Thanks everyone.

IMO that's a lot of HCG a week for TRT. 350-500ius a week works good for me and does not require an AI. My E2 would be sky high at that does with 120mg Test.

IMO that's a lot of HCG a week for TRT. 350-500ius a week works good for me and does not require an AI. My E2 would be sky high at that does with 120mg Test.

Well I dropped it down to 300 twice per week. Feeling a little better. I just got blood (e2 sensitive) drawn yesterday and I started ai yesterday just to see if it makes me feel any better. Should have results in a few days.

Any idea how long it would take to feel the effects of ai?

Way too much HCG. I wouldnt run more than 400iu twice per week.

Have you been on TRT and not taking an AI at all up until this point?

Last edited:
Way too much HCG. I wouldnt run more than 400iu twice per week.

Have you been on TRT and not taking an AI at all up until this point?

Yes. No AI up until now. Never really had any symptoms until I added the hcg. I'm gonna try to have another baby in the next year so doc wanted me on hcg as soon as possible.

At that dose of Test more likely than not some form of an AI is going to be needed. How much exactly is hard to say. Eveyone is different. And your blood work will give you an indication of where your e2 is at then you can play around with dosing until you find you sweet spot. Some guys feel better a bit on the high side, I would say most do actually.

As far as Arimidex causing the issues you stated. Its really not the Arimidex itself that causes those issues. Those issues may arise from USING TOO MUCH and crashing your e2, not just from using Arimidex. You want to use an amount that will keep you at your optimal level. And blood work on a consistant basis will help you see if what you are doing is working.

At that dose of Test more likely than not some form of an AI is going to be needed. How much exactly is hard to say. Eveyone is different. And your blood work will give you an indication of where your e2 is at then you can play around with dosing until you find you sweet spot. Some guys feel better a bit on the high side, I would say most do actually.

As far as Arimidex causing the issues you stated. Its really not the Arimidex itself that causes those issues. Those issues may arise from USING TOO MUCH and crashing your e2, not just from using Arimidex. You want to use an amount that will keep you at your optimal level. And blood work on a consistant basis will help you see if what you are doing is working.

In your opinion, should I start with .5mg of arimidex 2 x per week or .25mg 2 x per week (in the event my e2 is high)

Is .25 too low to do anything?

No, .25mg is not too low to do anything. But I also dont think .5mg twice per week is all that high either. You will more likely than not have to fiddle around with the dosing to get e2 to the point where you feel good. This will require regular blood work and if its out of whack, adjusting the dose and repeating until youre good.

.25 vs .5? I dont know. Everyone is going to be different. Wait to see what your levels are then post what they are and that will be a start. It might be a case of using a bit higher of a dose to knock it down then lowering the dose. Of you may not be that high and .25mg would do the trick.

Myself, I cruise on 200mg--TRT (down from 250) and .25 twice per week has kept me where I need to be--even at 250. I dont use HCG though so keep that in mind.

No, .25mg is not too low to do anything. But I also dont think .5mg twice per week is all that high either. You will more likely than not have to fiddle around with the dosing to get e2 to the point where you feel good. This will require regular blood work and if its out of whack, adjusting the dose and repeating until youre good.

.25 vs .5? I dont know. Everyone is going to be different. Wait to see what your levels are then post what they are and that will be a start. It might be a case of using a bit higher of a dose to knock it down then lowering the dose. Of you may not be that high and .25mg would do the trick.

Myself, I cruise on 200mg--TRT (down from 250) and .25 twice per week has kept me where I need to be--even at 250. I dont use HCG though so keep that in mind.

I really appreciate the info. I'll get back once the results come in.

So I got my results today. Way faster than I expected!

Total testosterone 789
Free testosterone 20
E2 sensitive 25.6

Now take into consideration I dropped my hcg dosage to 250 iu 2x per week because I was feeling like shit.

From what I've read, that sounds like a good e2 level. Is that correct?

Its within optimal range. If it stays there then I really dont see a need for an AI. Did they check tour SHBG and DHT?

Its hard to say right now why you feel how you do. Id go get a CBC, get lipids checked, cholesterol, the whole 9 yards. Including SHBG and DHT if it wasnt already.

The only thing right now that we can assume is that something is out of whack somewhere or maybe, possibly that TT level isnt doing you well and maybe a bit higher level would be an improvement, I cant be the judge of that though.

Stick it out with the 250iu twice per week for a bit and see if things even out. That dose he had you on is way too much IMHO.

And FYI just because your on TRT doesnt mean you wont be able to get your wife pregnant. Guys on heavy doses of Tren and/or Deca have somehow managed to get the job done.

Its within optimal range. If it stays there then I really dont see a need for an AI. Did they check tour SHBG and DHT?

Its hard to say right now why you feel how you do. Id go get a CBC, get lipids checked, cholesterol, the whole 9 yards. Including SHBG and DHT if it wasnt already.

The only thing right now that we can assume is that something is out of whack somewhere or maybe, possibly that TT level isnt doing you well and maybe a bit higher level would be an improvement, I cant be the judge of that though.

Stick it out with the 250iu twice per week for a bit and see if things even out. That dose he had you on is way too much IMHO.

And FYI just because your on TRT doesnt mean you wont be able to get your wife pregnant. Guys on heavy doses of Tren and/or Deca have somehow managed to get the job done.

Well I'm going for a sperm count test with my next bloods.

I'll try and get some of those other bloods done soon too.

Fertility

I agree with Schredder TRT doesn't mean your sperm count will be low. After about two years on TRT mine was over 80 million my TRT Doc has me on HCG twice a week so I am obviously not shut down.

I agree with Schredder TRT doesn't mean your sperm count will be low. After about two years on TRT mine was over 80 million my TRT Doc has me on HCG twice a week so I am obviously not shut down.

I wish I would of had my sperm checked before I started hcg.

Everyone responds a little differently to HCG. I find that even a single dose of 300-500iu a week will dramatically increase my estrogen levels without use of an AI and only see a marginal improvement in overall test levels.

For me, I can literally see facial bloat the day after a shot if not followed by an AI.

Are you injecting Test once a week at 120 mg? How about M,F,W at 40 mg using an insulin syringe, IM or SQ.

Are you injecting Test once a week at 120 mg? How about M,F,W at 40 mg using an insulin syringe, IM or SQ.

I'm injecting 60mg on Monday and Friday.

I've never tried an insulin syringe for im. What needle do you recommend? Does it need to be backfilled?

why not monday-thursday instead? spaced out more even.

Did your symptoms ever improved?

So I've been on TRT for about six months. I've been using 120mg of test cypionate per week. Everything was pretty good.

The doc recently had me add in hcg (500 iu every 2 days) and .5mg of arimidex (2x per week)

I added in the hcg. I felt amazing in the first two weeks. Great libido, raging wood. Then shortly after I crashed hard. I'm exhausted. Wake up feeling like a zombie. I dropped the hcg to 250iu every 2 days. Still feel like a bag of shit.

I been avoiding the arimidex because I hear so many horror stories about killing libido and feeling horrible on it.

I'm going Friday to get e2 sensitive test. If it comes back high, I'll give the arimidex a go.

Just wondering if anyone had similar experiences or suggestions for me.

Thanks everyone.

Did you start the AI before your bloodwork? 25 E2 is pretty low for that much test and HCG increases as well.

.25 vs .5 arimidex will be very little difference, like 5-10%

200mg TRT puts almost everyone supraphysiological.

I'm injecting 60mg on Monday and Friday.

I've never tried an insulin syringe for im. What needle do you recommend? Does it need to be backfilled?

No need to backload, use a 29g 1/2" it will fill by itself in a minute or two if you make a setup where you can leave it, inject IM

why not monday-thursday instead? spaced out more even.

Did your symptoms ever improved?

They're up and down. I played with an AI. Initially I was having better erection quality but that soon passed. And feeling overall lethargic. I stopped the AI this week. I'll give myself at least a month to see if I improve. My latest bloods were really good on terms of test levels. Total was 1012 and free was just above the highest normal.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws