over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Disclosing cycle history with dr

musseldawg

Registered
Hey guys one question, my Dr is asking my cycle history to treat me for low testosterone and I'm curious if I disclose what compounds I've ran, is there any reason to be worried? Like legal ramifications or getting dropped by my insurance ?

I told my endo the full extent of my use, he's my dr not a LE agent. If he's the right dr he may give you a speech etc... But will treat you accordingly.

Ok thanks for the feedback again MB you da man , I thought as such but can definitely be a little unnerving

I told mine everything. You have patient client confidentially with him as well meaning he can't say anything of what you tell him.

I'm of the opposite opinion. There's no reason for him to know. Wether it's from aas or whatever, he just needs to prescribe the test that you need. I told mine that i had no prior aas use and had no issues. I do talk to my family doc though, since he does my bloodwork and all.

I told my doctor that I'm going to get it either way but I would prefer to get it legally via prescription with him. I think he appreciated the honesty.

I told my doctor that I'm going to get it either way but I would prefer to get it legally via prescription with him. I think he appreciated the honesty.

At my test levels I can't imagine no being an awnser lol

Just had a very good friend go to an endo because his wife caught him using gear. He explained everything and before the blood work came back he had pharm grade test and hcg with a side of clomid... I would be honest if I were you.

from what i hear insuarce can see everything and raise rates based on it, but who knows

from what i hear insuarce can see everything and raise rates based on it, but who knows

Read up on the new insurance laws brought with Obama care, I worked for a health care company for three years that worked closely with insurance companies, the heroin addicts, alcoholics etc...paid the same rate as the guy that is of good health. Life insurance is a different story....

Mine was 73, lol, he didn't even hesitate, suggest BS gels etc...
Prescribed 200mg/wk of cyp...

Yeah my total t was 67 on the second round of bloods , fatigue is definitely a issue. Sounds like you've got a good one I went ahead and told my pcp my history (which I only have 3 short cycles under my belt but all included deca) and now am finally getting a referral to a endo, now it's the waiting game cause they are booked out till nov, so I just hope for a cancellation, meanwhile I am sitting on a few bottles of test that are looking good right about now lol but I'll wait do this thing right

Just had a very good friend go to an endo because his wife caught him using gear. He explained everything and before the blood work came back he had pharm grade test and hcg with a side of clomid... I would be honest if I were you.

Nice good DR , I'm really hoping this one ain't stupid either ... I hate when you basically have to beg a DR for what you know you need, I won't do it.

Yeah my total t was 67 on the second round of bloods , fatigue is definitely a issue. Sounds like you've got a good one I went ahead and told my pcp my history (which I only have 3 short cycles under my belt but all included deca) and now am finally getting a referral to a endo, now it's the waiting game cause they are booked out till nov, so I just hope for a cancellation, meanwhile I am sitting on a few bottles of test that are looking good right about now lol but I'll wait do this thing right

I think it comes down to my honesty with my endo, I shot him 100% straight and still do, even if I'm adding a little xtra test into my trt. We have a good understanding. Last time I saw him he was talking to me about the human body working at optimum performance, he said, "oh, what a beautiful thing to see, the human body performing to its full ability..."
I thinks he likes working with a "younger" 39yr old instead of a senior with diabetes. We have a lot of talks about life extension etc:..he's very progressive considering not being in a real large city. Lately he's been talking to me about metformin and its health and longevity benefits.
He's truly a diamond in the rough, he was referred to me by a IFBB pro that used to live near by. Good luck !

I think it comes down to my honesty with my endo, I shot him 100% straight and still do, even if I'm adding a little xtra test into my trt. We have a good understanding. Last time I saw him he was talking to me about the human body working at optimum performance, he said, "oh, what a beautiful thing to see, the human body performing to its full ability..."
I thinks he likes working with a "younger" 39yr old instead of a senior with diabetes. We have a lot of talks about life extension etc:..he's very progressive considering not being in a real large city. Lately he's been talking to me about metformin and its health and longevity benefits.
He's truly a diamond in the rough, he was referred to me by a IFBB pro that used to live near by. Good luck !

Thanks brother i hear you , will see how it goes , I'm optimistic.

Thanks brother i hear you , will see how it goes , I'm optimistic.

You should be fine.

You could always tell your Doctor that "what I'm going to tell you I want to keep between us and I don't want this information going on my medical record".

If he agrees, there should be no worry about your insurance company getting that information.

Good luck.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave