over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keeping E2 and Prolactin in range

2swole79

Registered
Guys, I figured this was the best sub forum to post this question. I'm going to start monitoring my bloods much more closely...I usually blast(bulk) with Sust/NPP and cut on a base of Prop/tren ace....It's my understanding, at least I think I've read where tren can throw off your E2 readings somewhat, Is that right? Anyways...I realize that for most guys prop, and more frequent dosing produces slightly less aromatization...I've always broken my shots down to ED anyway for that reason....Would I be best served to totally drop the NPP and tren the first go around and figure out how to "dial in" my AI's with my respective Sust, and Prop dosages, or will that end up giving me a skewed picture and I should get my blood levels stable on first, my Sust/NPP and go from there dialing in both E2 and Prolactin using Caber at the same time, until I get them both within range, then turn around and do the same for my Prop/ tren ace together dialing in my E2 and prolactin together again rather than one at a time? Thoughts...and In the opinion of the guys with experience at this where would be a good starting point for my caber if both NPP, or tren Ace were at 500mgs/week? I know this isn't a true HRT question, but you guys are the ones who actually track this stuff...FWIW I've never had prolactin issues except when I bumped Nandrolone Deca up to 700/week approx. Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.

Guys, I figured this was the best sub forum to post this question. I'm going to start monitoring my bloods much more closely...I usually blast(bulk) with Sust/NPP and cut on a base of Prop/tren ace....It's my understanding, at least I think I've read where tren can throw off your E2 readings somewhat, Is that right? Anyways...I realize that for most guys prop, and more frequent dosing produces slightly less aromatization...I've always broken my shots down to ED anyway for that reason....Would I be best served to totally drop the NPP and tren the first go around and figure out how to "dial in" my AI's with my respective Sust, and Prop dosages, or will that end up giving me a skewed picture and I should get my blood levels stable on first, my Sust/NPP and go from there dialing in both E2 and Prolactin using Caber at the same time, until I get them both within range, then turn around and do the same for my Prop/ tren ace together dialing in my E2 and prolactin together again rather than one at a time? Thoughts...and In the opinion of the guys with experience at this where would be a good starting point for my caber if both NPP, or tren Ace were at 500mgs/week? I know this isn't a true HRT question, but you guys are the ones who actually track this stuff...FWIW I've never had prolactin issues except when I bumped Nandrolone Deca up to 700/week approx. Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.
Keep your e2 in check and you shouldn't need caber.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws