over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG Long Term Usage

S2F

Newbies
Hello all,

I've been on clinic supervised TRT since the beginning of this year. A few months in my sex drive was up but seminal fluid from ejaculating was barely anything. Since that I've been taking .250 IUs of HCG twice a week. This has fixed the problem but I'm wondering...has anyone here been on HCG long term, like more than a couple of years consistently?

Is this ideal or should I cycle it with the clinic?

I would like to know the answer to this as well. I've been on TRT for almost 5 years. For the last 2 years I have been running HCG all the time. My sense is there is probably a benefit to taking a break from HCG every so often (cycling). But I have no data to back this up.

I have taken around 300iu of HCG weekly along with my TRT for at least 8 years since I stopped doing heavy cycles. During that time I have noticed very little testicular atrophy and I've fathered 2 children. Based on my experience I would say the long term effects are positive for someone on TRT who wants to maintain at least some level of function/fertility.

I have used 250-500 i.u.'s of hcg for at least 13 years on a weekly basis. On cycle and on trt. I have sen no down side. Testicular size has remained the same and it seems to help sence of well being but thst is hard to really establish.

I have used 250-500 i.u.'s of hcg for at least 13 years on a weekly basis. On cycle and on trt. I have sen no down side. Testicular size has remained the same and it seems to help sence of well being but thst is hard to really establish.

Hey Brick, what is IU's Compared to CC's and can you take HCG Intra Muscular? I received some as a free bee from a sponsor. It looks like a 5ml vial or smaller with some little bit of white powder on the bottom. Been sitting in my shoe box for about a month and I am just coming off cycle. How much Bac Water should I poor in it? How much do I have to use? The vial came with no label. Is it still good or should I have had to refrigerate it? Thanks ahead for your response and sorry for tailgating this thread.:star-w:rs

I have taken around 300iu of HCG weekly along with my TRT for at least 8 years since I stopped doing heavy cycles. During that time I have noticed very little testicular atrophy and I've fathered 2 children. Based on my experience I would say the long term effects are positive for someone on TRT who wants to maintain at least some level of function/fertility.

Most interesting response Breeze,,,THANK YOU for sharing.

I took hcg for about 4 months when first starting trt, 500iu/week. And my testicles stayed normal size. Once I ran out I said fuck it they're just nuts and blasted a good tren cycle and they shrunk to raisins.

Now I'm wanting to get them plump again for cosmetic reasons(I know). Would you all advise I just start with 500iu/week again or should I dose it higher the first two weeks then taper down to 500iu again?

Like I said, I'm not doing this for fertility, only cosmetic.

HCG also keeps the P450 pathway open to allow cholesterol to be used to make other hormones down stream. And i would guess some things that haven't been studied yet.

I took hcg for about 4 months when first starting trt, 500iu/week. And my testicles stayed normal size. Once I ran out I said fuck it they're just nuts and blasted a good tren cycle and they shrunk to raisins.

Now I'm wanting to get them plump again for cosmetic reasons(I know). Would you all advise I just start with 500iu/week again or should I dose it higher the first two weeks then taper down to 500iu again?

Like I said, I'm not doing this for fertility, only cosmetic.

I'm taking much lower test dose but I am taking .250 iu twice a week. once on injection date and once 3 days after injection. My nuts look awesome on this amount. :)

My urologist has me on TRT, hcg, and Adex.

Since I don't have any kids yet and am early 30's he has me on 750iu/wk hcg. He said some studies have shown that 700-1000iu/wk hcg maintains sperm levels of that of a normal person and prevents infertility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using about 125 milligrams per week test divided into two doses . Hcg 250iu twice per week helps maintain fullness, semen volume , & seems to make my libido a lot better. Even on 500mg test hcg seems to help libido for some reason. I use aromasin or a tiny dose of letro to keep estro under conntrol. For me it seems like aromasin should be dosed at least every other day. For trt 6.25 - 12.5 mg every other day seems about right (legit pharm ). But I have not verified with bloods.

What does your TRT regiment look like?

I hate the spike of e2 on hcg so what works for me is stop taking test and take hcg for a month get my libedo working well. The go back I test and my libedo goes sky high. Once it falls after a months going back on my cruise or blast I'll cycle the hcg again. I'm never going to run test and hcg. Just my personal experience it doesn't work for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131