advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Dr. thanks me for intrducing her to Cabergoline.

Eureka

Registered
I went to see my phychiatrist today. She has me on a small cocktail of antidepressants. The meds are working but I have a hard time getting off during sex. Plus I'm on a Test, Deca, Dbol cycle with some Nova as a precaution. I didn't tell her that I was blasting but I told her that I'm having a hard time getting an erection and holding it long enough to achieve an orgasm. With that I have been doing some research on Dostinex (Cabergoline). I found that it also helps with the side effects that come with antidepressants such as sexual disfunction.

She looked it up on her computer read on it for a short while and said that it's very interesting and she also wondered when the drug went on the market. I told her I don't know but if it's going to help with my sexual disfunction I'm all for it. She said thank you for introducing me to this medication and she is going to do more research on it. Then sent a script to my pharmacy. So my insurance is covering it and all I had to pay is $1.00 for 5 pills @ 0.5 mgs.

The bottle says:
CABERGOLINE 0.5 MG TABLET
Take 1/2 tablet by mouth twice a week as directed for side effects.

It's a white oval shaped tablet imprinted with a P P on one side and 637 on the other side. So what do you think, discontinue the Nova and save it for PCT?
I have for PCT some Clomid, Adex, Nova, HCG and now Cabergoline.
:headbang:

Dr Feelgood thanked the CIA for introducing him to LSD.

Since Cabergoline is an LSD analog, I forgo the Cabergoline for a daily dose of LSD.

The lesson? These drugs are definitely more than just "prolactin inhibitors." Dudes think that it's just some little thing, but it is a psychoactive drug that can seriously alter your brain chemistry for years. Your doc should definitely look at the other associations and side effects.

All I gotta say is that we have people on this board complaining about SSRIs and Bupropion. They are always claiming that they're poison, etc.

Well, these "prolactin inhibitors" are definitely a thing of consequence, and they can screw you up, more so than SSRIs and Bupropion.

Since Cabergoline is an LSD analog, I forgo the Cabergoline for a daily dose of LSD.

The lesson? These drugs are definitely more than just "prolactin inhibitors." Dudes think that it's just some little thing, but it is a psychoactive drug that can seriously alter your brain chemistry for years. Your doc should definitely look at the other associations and side effects.

All I gotta say is that we have people on this board complaining about SSRIs and Bupropion. They are always claiming that they're poison, etc.

Well, these "prolactin inhibitors" are definitely a thing of consequence, and they can screw you up, more so than SSRIs and Bupropion.

Please share more. any research?

Interesting since she also has me on Bupropion (Wellbutrin)

Great post

Sent from my LGMS550 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I started taking pramipexole daily late evenings and I love how I feel on it. My mood has improved greatly which has helped several issues like anxiety, sexual disfunction from progesterone based drugs, focus, etc. I just feel happy and in a good mood almost all the time now. I'm not going to lie, I'm hooked and just want to keep on taking it.

What are your thoughts on prami?

I started taking pramipexole daily late evenings and I love how I feel on it. My mood has improved greatly which has helped several issues like anxiety, sexual disfunction from progesterone based drugs, focus, etc. I just feel happy and in a good mood almost all the time now. I'm not going to lie, I'm hooked and just want to keep on taking it.

What are your thoughts on prami?

Very curious about this as well!!

I have heard nasty things about 'dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome'. It's worth a look.

Edit: I suppose I should back this up. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23686524

This means pramipexole, ropinirole, cabergoline, bromocriptine, and others that I don't recall right now.

Last edited:
I would switch docs if she doesn't know the basics about dopamine agonists/antagonists which is an important realm of psychiatry. She may have u on anti depressants that may not work for you and have more sides than others.

I would get a second opinion. A lack of knowledge of the drug itself , esp since its been FDA approved for the last 20 years, shows that your doc isn't up to date with current treatments/medications

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been on mood stabilizers and ssri's since 2012. What's crazy is I used cabergoline at .5mg 2x per week for 7yrs straight. I figured it was just like taking an antiE for GH like I do with test. Used it from around 2008-2015. When I read it can lower igf levels I stopped. Didn't notice any change in anything from the time on and time off but who knows what it did.

I would drop the nova its supposed to interact with the deca in a negative way use aromasin or adex i know ill get heat for this but even clomid would be better than nolva in this situation if your need the direct gyno protection.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner