Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Hormone Replacement Therapy > HRT Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bad rad
  • 1 Post By sciroxx-lab

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Registered Member

How long for teste to clear?

My trt dr retired and to get back on trt with another dr I need to show 2 low blood tests. The dr saw said I need to wait two weeks from last injection. Then get bloods again. Will this be enough time for 250mg teste to clear?
Old 05-10-2017, 10:11 PM
Registered Member

It's a bit individual but I'd give it 3 weeks. 250mg E3W is a TRT for some.
somecunt likes this.
Old 05-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad rad View Post
It's a bit individual but I'd give it 3 weeks. 250mg E3W is a TRT for some.

Welly last test was 14 days after last shot and was 16 which is in the normal range

Is there anything I can take in the mean time so I don't feel soo shit
Old 05-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by somecunt View Post
Welly last test was 14 days after last shot and was 16 which is in the normal range

Is there anything I can take in the mean time so I don't feel soo shit
Hate to say it, but if you want the doc to prescribe, you likely need to be low and feel like shit. I help natural number of 500, at age 50 and felt like shit, or not where I wanted to be. I've went on TRT. based on that. I refuse to have low T.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale338 View Post
Hate to say it, but if you want the doc to prescribe, you likely need to be low and feel like shit. I help natural number of 500, at age 50 and felt like shit, or not where I wanted to be. I've went on TRT. based on that. I refuse to have low T.

Ive been on dr prescribed trt for years already and had low test before. It a new dr so have to abide by legislation to get on it with him
Old 05-12-2017, 08:44 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Check out here for some info -

LowTestosterone.com - Testosterone Treatments

We recommend to inject at least every 5-6 days based on this info (100-200mg, or higher depends on the goal, age etc)

If you like I may offer some freebies for any one who runs testo and GH blood tests on products which are ordered from sciroxxonline.com
johnnythunders likes this.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
My trt dr retired and to get back on trt with another dr I need to show 2 low blood tests. The dr saw said I need to wait two weeks from last injection. Then get bloods again. Will this be enough time for 250mg teste to clear?
At 12 days from last shot my T dropped from over 1200 to 450 on Test Cyp. Just got bloodwork back last week in fact.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclemoose View Post
At 12 days from last shot my T dropped from over 1200 to 450 on Test Cyp. Just got bloodwork back last week in fact.

Yer I just got bloods... ended up being 1.7 when the range was 16-33
Old 09-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Yes before u need 1or 2weeks to clear the test
Old 09-14-2017, 09:31 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
I waited 3 or maybe 4 weeks about a month ago and my everything was low. So 2 weeks should be a go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Professional Muscle mobile app
Old 09-16-2017, 12:51 AM
Kilo Klub Member

2 weeks would probably do you. But if you are in doubt just wait a little longer.