Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Hormone Replacement Therapy > HRT Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree18Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-27-2017, 06:40 AM
CratusMedical's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 88
Sponsor: Cratus Medical - HRT Sale!

Hey guys, we are a new sponsor here on PM. I've been a member here on my personal account since 2010. I'm posting about our special we are running for new HRT patients at our clinic. Feel free to contact me via my email in my signature with additional questions.

Our sale until the end of this week is $199 for our Initial Male or Female Panel blood work and for a consultation with our physician. This is everything needed to get started with us as a new patient. From there we can put together your HRT medication protocol for your first order of meds with us.

Our initial blood work alone usually costs $250. For that alone it is a good deal. This initial start up cost is normally $449 up front. So $199 is quite a deal. Not much time left.

If interested, please contact me.
__________________

Hormone Replacement
Injectable Aminos
Cialis/Viagra/Tri-Mix
IV Therapy
Discounted Blood work
www.CratusMedical.com

[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-27-2017, 10:01 AM
mike036's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by CratusMedical View Post
Hey guys, we are a new sponsor here on PM. I've been a member here on my personal account since 2010. I'm posting about our special we are running for new HRT patients at our clinic. Feel free to contact me via my email in my signature with additional questions.

Our sale until the end of this week is $199 for our Initial Male or Female Panel blood work and for a consultation with our physician. This is everything needed to get started with us as a new patient. From there we can put together your HRT medication protocol for your first order of meds with us.

Our initial blood work alone usually costs $250. For that alone it is a good deal. This initial start up cost is normally $449 up front. So $199 is quite a deal. Not much time left.

If interested, please contact me.
Does this include all the tests listed on your website for full male hormone and health panel ?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-27-2017, 12:57 PM
CratusMedical's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike036 View Post
Does this include all the tests listed on your website for full male hormone and health panel ?
Yes. Initial panels include:

- CBC (Complete Blood Count) with platelets
- CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel)
- Lipid Panel (Triglycerides,Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Cholesterol/HDL ratio)
- TSH - (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- Free T3
- Free T4
- PSA (Prostate Specific Androgen) (NOT ORDERED FOR FEMALES)
- Progesterone (NOT ORDERED FOR MALES)
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
- Total Testosterone
- Free Testosterone
- Estradiol, Ultra Sensitive
- SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin)
- IGF -1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1)
__________________

Hormone Replacement
Injectable Aminos
Cialis/Viagra/Tri-Mix
IV Therapy
Discounted Blood work
www.CratusMedical.com

[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-27-2017, 07:17 PM
mike036's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by CratusMedical View Post
Yes. Initial panels include:

- CBC (Complete Blood Count) with platelets
- CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel)
- Lipid Panel (Triglycerides,Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Cholesterol/HDL ratio)
- TSH - (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- Free T3
- Free T4
- PSA (Prostate Specific Androgen) (NOT ORDERED FOR FEMALES)
- Progesterone (NOT ORDERED FOR MALES)
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
- Total Testosterone
- Free Testosterone
- Estradiol, Ultra Sensitive
- SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin)
- IGF -1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1)
That is a very generous offer,I will be contacting you this afternoon to take advantage of this.Is it ok if I were to pay now but not do the bloodwork for 3-4 weeks?
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:13 AM
CratusMedical's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike036 View Post
That is a very generous offer,I will be contacting you this afternoon to take advantage of this.Is it ok if I were to pay now but not do the bloodwork for 3-4 weeks?


Thank you. Yes that would be fine. In the mean time we could get your info input for the blood order and set up an appointment to speak with our physician when results come in. Then it will be up to you if you choose to begin your HRT with us or not.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mike036 likes this.
__________________

Hormone Replacement
Injectable Aminos
Cialis/Viagra/Tri-Mix
IV Therapy
Discounted Blood work
www.CratusMedical.com

[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-28-2017, 12:23 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 169
Oh wow. This sounds like something I need to look into.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-29-2017, 03:11 AM
CratusMedical's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefTren View Post
Oh wow. This sounds like something I need to look into.
Shoot me an email and we can get things rolling for you before the sale ends.
__________________

Hormone Replacement
Injectable Aminos
Cialis/Viagra/Tri-Mix
IV Therapy
Discounted Blood work
www.CratusMedical.com

[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-29-2017, 02:38 PM
totalrecomp's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,012
I know of course it is highly dependent on the protocol but can you ballpark what a TRT protocol of say the following will run:

Test + AI + HCG

This seems like the going trend with all three. Thank you.
j4ever likes this.
__________________
Totalrecomp is a make believe character that only exists in a make believe land. Thus all statements and posts are of a make believe nature. Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 09-30-2017, 03:50 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 86
what he said, test prop, var, halo, dht ?
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2017, 11:48 PM
CratusMedical's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalrecomp View Post
I know of course it is highly dependent on the protocol but can you ballpark what a TRT protocol of say the following will run:

Test + AI + HCG

This seems like the going trend with all three. Thank you.
Our 10ml 200mg Testosterone cypionate goes for $135.
Our hCG is 6k iu a vial for $80

We typically don't just automatically prescribe an AI with our TRT. This is kind of the old school approach. Because of the benefits of estrogen, we prescribe anastrozole if estrogen side effects start to present.
__________________

Hormone Replacement
Injectable Aminos
Cialis/Viagra/Tri-Mix
IV Therapy
Discounted Blood work
www.CratusMedical.com

[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 10-10-2017, 11:50 PM
CratusMedical's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 88
Our initial sale is over. We no long are offering the $199 sale price. However, we are offering the same $449 value now for $299.

If you missed the sale, its still not too late to good deal before our prices go back to our normal cost.
__________________

Hormone Replacement
Injectable Aminos
Cialis/Viagra/Tri-Mix
IV Therapy
Discounted Blood work
www.CratusMedical.com

[email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2017, 04:19 AM
powerof2's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,343
Too notch service! I literally contacted them this morning. First place like this that actually will work for ur $. He helped me get in and get bloods done in the same day. Thank man. Iíll be looking up ur product lines as well!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mike036 and CratusMedical like this.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2017, 06:50 PM
mike036's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerof2 View Post
Too notch service! I literally contacted them this morning. First place like this that actually will work for ur $. He helped me get in and get bloods done in the same day. Thank man. Iíll be looking up ur product lines as well!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What tests did you end up doing ? And yea,Nick at Cratus was great to work with and I will be using them again soon
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2017, 11:23 PM
powerof2's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike036 View Post
What tests did you end up doing ? And yea,Nick at Cratus was great to work with and I will be using them again soon


Hgh serum. Iíll be using them a lot more on other stuff. LabCorp affiliate just started Montana. Itíll be nice not having to go to my doctor.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mike036 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2017, 02:54 AM
chgolatin2's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Good ole USA
Posts: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by CratusMedical View Post
Our initial sale is over. We no long are offering the $199 sale price. However, we are offering the same $449 value now for $299.

If you missed the sale, its still not too late to good deal before our prices go back to our normal cost.

So whats included for $299 just the blood panel work, no TRT protocol? $135 for a 10ML Test bottle is not "cheap" per se. You can run your own bloodwork from MDlabs and use a dependable reliable source from one of our sponsors and do quite well without resulting to overly spend your hard earned money. $449 can get you a lot of goodies for TRT~ more than enough to be honest.
__________________
Death from above, 82nd Airborne!
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2017, 07:56 AM
mike036's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by chgolatin2 View Post
So whats included for $299 just the blood panel work, no TRT protocol? $135 for a 10ML Test bottle is not "cheap" per se. You can run your own bloodwork from MDlabs and use a dependable reliable source from one of our sponsors and do quite well without resulting to overly spend your hard earned money. $449 can get you a lot of goodies for TRT~ more than enough to be honest.
Some guys prefer to take the legal route
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2018, 02:02 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 190
I gotta say 135 for 10ml bottle is way cheaper than what Im paying now lol I might have to give you guys a call!!!
OutToLunch likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2018, 06:20 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 51
good to see clinic based sponsor here
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2018, 07:01 AM
jcc80's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by chgolatin2 View Post
So whats included for $299 just the blood panel work, no TRT protocol? $135 for a 10ML Test bottle is not "cheap" per se. You can run your own bloodwork from MDlabs and use a dependable reliable source from one of our sponsors and do quite well without resulting to overly spend your hard earned money. $449 can get you a lot of goodies for TRT~ more than enough to be honest.
They cover more than just trt. Thyroid, dhea, etc. My wife dealt with idiot endocrinologists for years before we found these guys. We'd been looking for a doctor who would prescribe natural desiccated thyroid, rather than just plain t4 therapy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
OutToLunch likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2018, 10:30 PM
Krus8r's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 53
I used them for some blood work last month. Very smooth transaction and about half the cost I was paying at LEF.
mike036 and OutToLunch like this.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 12:59 PM.

 
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS