Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Hormone Replacement Therapy > HRT Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By LATS
  • 1 Post By pickapeck
  • 1 Post By buck
  • 1 Post By Gettingbiggg
  • 3 Post By 1bigpapapump1
  • 1 Post By NGL34

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2018, 06:59 AM
Registered Member

What does 100-200 mg actually do for growth?

So for those taking test at 100-200 mg, which seems to be the common amounts prescribed by doctors, how much muscle does this actually get you? Or did that amount just make you feel better with little muscle growth?
Old 03-25-2018, 11:40 AM
Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Awards Showcase

If you have naturally occurring test levels that are low then increasing them to upper end of the test blood level scale will result in a bit more growth for many.. I'm talking 150 to 200 mg range.. But it will not result in great amount of growth.. Now if one has aquired a decent amount of mass from higher previoys doses then dropping to 200 mgs of test will still let one hold a decent amount of mass..
Sides, tokon and Tim Zane like this.
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified

_
Old 03-25-2018, 11:46 AM
Registered Member

I know more than a few guys that did 1 cc of test (200 mg) per week for a first cycle and gained 20 lbs. After you've been playing with this shit for many years it's a different story. 200 mg basically helps you retain somewhere around your genetic potential of mass.
Tim Zane likes this.
Old 03-26-2018, 04:18 AM
Kilo Klub Member

As your average guy makes 5-10 mg/day. With 7.5 being the median that makes for 52.5 a week for most guys. At 200mg/week of Test E or C with the ester removed you end up with about 140mg/week. That is close to 3X that people make on their own. should definitely aid in recovery and growth.
Sides likes this.
Old 03-26-2018, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

when I first started I only did 250wk, I grew like a weed on it. I started at 147lbs, hit 170 pretty fast. After being off 8 years I'm thinking trying to start low again, getting a few cycles under my belt. I was on cycles for 6 years and just topped out at 210. I'm sure after 8 years my receptors are pretty clean and I might respond well to a lower dose again. I'm at 185 now.
opietaylor likes this.
Old 03-27-2018, 08:58 PM
Registered Member

1 amp of Russian sustanon per week(cyctahoh - anyone remember those??) for my first few cycles allowed me to put on 15-20lbs
Old 03-30-2018, 12:15 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I have personally gained over 25 lbs of LBM and dropped from 21% to 10% on 150 mg Q 10 days. This took around 6 years of being on TRT. I was diagnosed with idiopathic hypogonadism at about 21, and that dose changed me drastically. This is definitely a different scenario then your average lifter or even an older male, but it is my experience for what it's worth.

I made the decision a few years ago to start using AAS on top of my TRT dose, so now I cruise on 150 - 200 mg a week and it seems to help me retain my gains. I am not a mass monster like many of you guys though. Right now I am 5'8", 194 and 9.1% BF per dexa scan.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Registered Member

My dr prescribed dose is .7ml a week, so roughly 125mg. 3 days later did bloods, test levels were mid 800's. I felt good, strong, libido was there. I continued to make gains in the gym. Not at an alarmingly increased rate, but they came. I feel like if your diet is on point, that will help greatly. While on this amount for a few years, i weighed 225, bf around 15%.
Rogue, Sides and Tim Zane like this.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I took a higher does of 350 and I gained almost 10lbs. Lost about 5 when I came off. (This was when I was doing trt in cycles thinking it was “healthier”).

My total test was around 3000ng/dL which apparently is overkill for just TRT (I was a fucking idiot)
Old 07-07-2018, 09:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck View Post
As your average guy makes 5-10 mg/day. With 7.5 being the median that makes for 52.5 a week for most guys. At 200mg/week of Test E or C with the ester removed you end up with about 140mg/week. That is close to 3X that people make on their own. should definitely aid in recovery and growth.
Good reasoning, but it doesn't work like that for everyone.
100mgs a week only raised my test levels to 400.
After being on for too long that felt like i was not even on. Even 200mgs could not bring my well being up to a good level
Old 07-12-2018, 03:14 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I think it will vary person to person quite a bit. Was natural
Until age 35 other than a cycle or two of the first Andro prohormones in my early 20s. I grow fairly easily and have genetics to be bigger. Always hovered around 250 at 6ft 15%bf.
Once I got my apnea and trt taken care of it was very noticeable. I'm on Dr. Prescribed 200mg a week and in the last 4years have Gained 30lbs without adding much bodyfat. I also don't need to Eat a ton of calories to maintain that. How much of a base You build prior to taking anything will have a big part in how much it helps.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

As some have said, it depends how low your testosteorne levels were to begin with. It also depends how repsonsive your body is to exogenous testosterone.

One 200mg/week, I am significantly above the upper end of the reference range for total and free testosterone. Some people are at 900 ng/dl on that same dose.

It also depends how advanced your physical development is. Those who are not very advanced physique-wise can, on average, get more out of 200mg than those who are well-developed and have blasted many times.

I would say that I think most people who are not extremely advanced bodybuilders can maintain most of their muscle tissue while cruising on 200-250mg of test

Visit Synthetek.com
Old 07-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs up Old memories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by opietaylor View Post
1 amp of Russian sustanon per week(cyctahoh - anyone remember those??) for my first few cycles allowed me to put on 15-20lbs
My first cycle was Nile sustanon amps. 15 amps total and put on nearly 30lbs. 2/3 pure muscle. I was never able to put mass on like that again.

Also was given only one 18g needle for 15 pokes. Little did I know or was I told you needed more than a single needle and preferable a little bit smaller than an 18g. I was a very naive college kid at that time.
Sides likes this.
Old 07-14-2018, 05:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGL34 View Post
My first cycle was Nile sustanon amps. 15 amps total and put on nearly 30lbs. 2/3 pure muscle. I was never able to put mass on like that again.

Also was given only one 18g needle for 15 pokes. Little did I know or was I told you needed more than a single needle and preferable a little bit smaller than an 18g. I was a very naive college kid at that time.
LOL!!!!