over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Awful Estradiol- Lab Results

microzide

Newbies
Massachusetts finally allows you to get your own blood tests. On TRT, Sust @ 100mg. 1x week. Feel like shit, fatigue, weight gain, bad mood, no libido at all.

Gave blood approx. 48 hrs. after weekly injections. Just got results back. Not pretty in the estro dept.

Estradiol- 72 Range <39 pg/ml HIGH

Total Test- 854 Range 250-1100 ng/ml

Free Test- 189.6 Range 35-155 pg/ml HIGH

Guessing Free Test is converting at a high rate.

I am 55, 240lbs. 6'3"

I have Arimidex but have not been using. Reading I should take approx. .5 mg. 2-3x week which I will try and then re-do bloods in 4-6 weeks.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Arimidex is what you need to do, not really anything else to it.

Is your TRT doctor prescribed? Sustanon isn't normally used for it. Could be contributing to your problem.

Sustanon

Originally went through longevity center. Scripted Cyp, 150 wk. Never did follow up bloods. Went with the Sus only because I know they use it in Europe and I did get a great deal on it and it was through a sponsor here.

My GP will not deal with hormone/endo issues. I can be at the lowest number in the range and she will say I am fine. So, i went thought online center, tele Dr. You know the deal. After a couple years just went on my own. Mass was one of the states you could not get your own labs. Now that I can, I can be proactive.

After the arimi and new bloods I will either drop sust and back to cyp or if estro down under 30 I will keep the sust.

Thanks all.

You need to run a sensitive estradiol panel. Treating estrogen off bad data doesn't get you anywhere.

running anything else besides the test?

You need to run an estradiol sensitive test. Standard estradiol tests for males aren't very accurate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Massachusetts finally allows you to get your own blood tests. On TRT, Sust @ 100mg. 1x week. Feel like shit, fatigue, weight gain, bad mood, no libido at all.

Gave blood approx. 48 hrs. after weekly injections. Just got results back. Not pretty in the estro dept.

Estradiol- 72 Range <39 pg/ml HIGH

Total Test- 854 Range 250-1100 ng/ml

Free Test- 189.6 Range 35-155 pg/ml HIGH

Guessing Free Test is converting at a high rate.

I am 55, 240lbs. 6'3"

I have Arimidex but have not been using. Reading I should take approx. .5 mg. 2-3x week which I will try and then re-do bloods in 4-6 weeks.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

yeah stop using sustanon for trt first off. It aromatizes like fuck. Go with long ester cyp or enan
split dose to twice weekly injections
be real careful with arimidex you can crash your estrogen fast
.5 to start is high dude for a trt dose and I predict trouble for you fast!!! DO NOT START AT .5 for a 100mg weekly trt dose. that's for a multiple compound stack
try .250 e3d first at most. start low. you may even need to use less. Can always add slowly or increase dosing time duration.
if need to lower crush a tab into 8 even piles. They will approximately be .125 each. Place then in small paper bindles you fold. try .125 e3d
I strongly recommend you respect arimidex

once you get dialed in consider hcg twice weekly, try 350 ius with your test injections. hcg made a WORLD of difference for me. test alone sucked

Last edited:
yeah stop using sustanon for trt first off. It aromatizes like fuck. Go with long ester cyp or enan
.5 to start is high dude for a trt dose and I predict trouble for you fast!!! DO NOT START AT .5 for a 100mg weekly trt dose. that's for a multiple compound stack
try .250 e3d first at most. start low. you may even need to use less. Can always add slowly or increase dosing time duration.
if need to lower crush a tab into 8 even piles. They will approximately be .125 each. Place then in small paper bindles you fold. try .125 e3d

once you get dialed in consider hcg twice weekly, try 350 ius with your test injections. hcg made a WORLD of difference for me. test alone sucked

well fuck. I just bought a shitload of sust for doing TRT.

I agree with just about everything, except I never used HCG and consider my TRT to be successful in returning quality of life for me. But I am in my 50's and don't plan to have any more kids either, so I never even considered HCG.

Also, as others have stated, get an estradiol sensitive test first. You may actually be in the high end of the "normal" range already. The standard estradiol test is known to give very high readings (incorrectly, IE: higher than you really are).

I agree with just about everything, except I never used HCG and consider my TRT to be successful in returning quality of life for me. But I am in my 50's and don't plan to have any more kids either, so I never even considered HCG.

Also, as others have stated, get an estradiol sensitive test first. You may actually be in the high end of the "normal" range already. The standard estradiol test is known to give very high readings (incorrectly, IE: higher than you really are).

I’m in my early 40s and unmarried. I keep debating on whether or not I need HCG as well. Seems like using HCG for the sole purpose of maybe having kids seems a waste to me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws