over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My TRT Regimen

ferraribrad

Registered
Just thought I'd post this because it's been a long journey for converting from cycles to TRT.
I am an over-converter and had extremely high estrogen after being on TRT for the first 6 months. I've done bloods every three months and continued to adjust my dosages. I finally feel great emotionally and physically. The emotional toll with high estrogen was really bad for myself and my relationship.
Here is where I'm at now:
Test-E: 200mg per week (split into two doses, 100mg Monday night, 100 mg Thursday night)
Anastrozole: 4mg per week (1mg Tuesday morning, 1mg Wednesday morning, 1 mg Friday morning, 1mg Saturday morning). It was important to get this timing figured out, as most of your conversion from T to E will happen about 12 hours after injection

Results:
Testosterone: 1261
Estrogen: 105
E2: 11.1

Also attached

Thanks,
Brad

Attachments

• Brad.jpg
    Brad.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 255
That is a ton of Arimidex for only 200 mg of test. There comes a point where more does not decrease estrogen any lower. I would cut the dose back to .5mg 3x/wk and get retested two or three weeks later and I bet your estrogen is not that much different. Also next test get ultrasensitive estradiol it’s much more accurate.

Last edited:
"Estrogens" is a completely pointless test for men, ONLY E2 has any effect at all, physically or mentally.

Your E2 is way too low, you should have it at least 20 and probably 30 at that test level, which isn't TRT btw, it's about double normal levels.

Why not dose the AI daily?

Drop down to .25mg/day (quarter tab) and retest E2 after a couple weeks, assuming you are going to keep test that high.

Last edited:
When I was only running 2 grams a week of AI my E2 was stable at ~70.

Are there any other factors attributable to E2 increases?

I have been at 200mg test-e per week for a long time, my only variables have been estrogen management

When I was only running 2 grams a week of AI my E2 was stable at ~70.

Are there any other factors attributable to E2 increases?

I have been at 200mg test-e per week for a long time, my only variables have been estrogen management

There were probably other factors, how did you dose the 2 milligrams per week? You should only get the Estradiol, ultrasensitive test.

Regardless, you don't want your E2 that low. This is why TRT with an AI is so tricking, it's like trying to kill a fly with a baseball bat.

That is a ton of Arimidex for only 200 mg of test. There comes a point where more does not decrease estrogen any lower. I would cut the dose back to .5mg 3x/wk and get retested two or three weeks later and I bet your estrogen is not that much different. Also next test get ultrasensitive estradiol it’s much more accurate.

Agreed, that’s a Lot of A-dex.

ignore that 105, estradiol is to low at 11, as mentioned get the ultrasens test, I hate to know what that much AI would do to me, I have pushed my estro to low before and my mood was very shitty, basically was in a bad mood all the time, not to mention achy ass joints.

Last edited:
I have low SHBG, which causes huge T spikes after injection leading to over E2 production. The problem was I also over respond to AI. .5mg Arimidex crushes my E2. I now do daily T injections and feel much better with no AI needed.

I have low SHBG, which causes huge T spikes after injection leading to over E2 production. The problem was I also over respond to AI. .5mg Arimidex crushes my E2. I now do daily T injections and feel much better with no AI needed.

Daily T injections make for no AI needed for me also, I love it, I use cyp. It really works, I would never go back to even twice weekly injections because I would need an AI, I really like not needing an AI on TRT.

.5mg adex is a lot, .25mg twice per week is a good place to start if you want to minimally dose it.

Daily T injections make for no AI needed for me also, I love it, I use cyp. It really works, I would never go back to even twice weekly injections because I would need an AI, I really like not needing an AI on TRT.

.5mg adex is a lot, .25mg twice per week is a good place to start if you want to minimally dose it.

Do you use DHEA and/or Pregnenolone?

what ester of T do you use?

I normally use Test Cyp. I clear Test E even faster according to blood work. The .5mg Ari dose was weekly total.

If I switch to daily T injections, should I taper down my AI or just stop it? How long should I wait for bloods again? I'm on Test-E

Thx

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws