over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Optimum Test levels year round?

Tim Zane

Registered
What does everyone shoot for in terms of test levels? I'm interested to hear what you guys think my best route is. I want to keep my levels at around 1200 constant but I don't want to rely on any ancillaries. Prior to taking any test I was at about 530. When I was on 210mg a week it got me to 1300. Bumped it down to 140mg a week and got some nipple discomfort, and not am down to 105mg a week and the discomfort is gone. I am going to do this for 2 more weeks before I draw bloods.

Question: If my levels are only slightly above 530 (my normal level prior) it's not even worth it since I'm basically just replacing natural test, BUT is it worth it to up the test and rely on an AI to get my levels higher? Some say 530 is good and just stick with what I have but I see people getting up above 1000 and having good results but I can't get there without an AI it seems. Working on getting leaner to remedy some of this too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Once a week injections would leave me at around 400 by the end of the week with 100mg/week. Breaking the dose up to small daily injections puts me in the upper 800's.

At 530 your functioning normally.
The reason you would go on a TRT program is to push the upper limit of
whats considered the range for your age. Kinda like taking your car/bike to the Dyno to get it dialed in.
Try to shoot for the 800-950 range.
That right there should keep you happy and able to make gains.
Once you dial your dose in, you should NOT need AI. Allow your body to normalize around that. Every thing will fall into place gradually if you give it time.
So now that you have your "basic hormonal needs" met on the upper level, concentrate on other variables like nutrition, training and supplement if your into that to achieve your desired goals.
If your dialed in right, to the dose suitable for you your body WILL respond to the other factors you control (again , diet, training etc...).

So in the mean time stay on something like Nolvadex until my body is accustomed? You say it will take time but during the time it takes are you saying adjust without an AI or SERM?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I like
Total test in the high range but more importantly I like high free test.

Currently using 25 mg testosterone cypionate intramuscular every day so 175 mg per week

Total test is 1200 range 220-1100
Free test 330 range 40-155

My doc wants to keep my tt around 580 (too low imho, but he lets me self inject), so i supplement between blood work to get it around 900 then go back to his dose 6 weeks before blood work. I should prob find a new doc.

your doc seems like a c-unt, keeping you at low mid level range instead of just let you use a bit more of the stuff he is already giving you to make you really feel good and alive. find a new doc

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws