over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best AAS for Anti-Aging

DrivingForward

Registered
In your opinion, what is the best substance for Anti-Aging?

Meaning:

1st- What AAS works to keep you lean, strong, healthy-- without contributing to blood vessel damage, cardiac damage, renal failure, and/or liver cirrosis?

2nd- What substances cause your body to produce the most collagen? What substances keep your hair, skin, and nails looking the best?

I've changed my school of thought on juice alittle, after reading stories by people like Maldorf and Chris250...

I stopped using Tren & Drol a couple years ago.. but I think I'm going to discontinue Deca, Winny, etc.

I'd like to think Test is a safe bet, Anavar, maybe EQ. I'm unsure about Dbol, I know that John Zeigler later regretted inventing the substance, but there might be more to it than that.

What are your thoughts?

test/hgh

I like Masteron E for overall safety and some say low dose winny for joints etc

My perfect cycle would be test (200mg/w), masteron (upto 600mg/w) with a GHRP (400-500mch a day) I will never waste money on HGH. GHRP have cardic studies and is much cheaper dose dependent of course.

Supplements would be a liver protectent, a good anitoxidant and humanofort. Just my two cents

In your opinion, what is the best substance for Anti-Aging?

Meaning:

1st- What AAS works to keep you lean, strong, healthy-- without contributing to blood vessel damage, cardiac damage, renal failure, and/or liver cirrosis?

2nd- What substances cause your body to produce the most collagen? What substances keep your hair, skin, and nails looking the best?

I've changed my school of thought on juice alittle, after reading stories by people like Maldorf and Chris250...

I stopped using Tren & Drol a couple years ago.. but I think I'm going to discontinue Deca, Winny, etc.

I'd like to think Test is a safe bet, Anavar, maybe EQ. I'm unsure about Dbol, I know that John Zeigler later regretted inventing the substance, but there might be more to it than that.

What are your thoughts?

I am with you on all this now...10 yrs of "cycles" of all KINDS of AAS and riding the rollercoaster of side effects and weight gain and then loss...now I only do test and gh. Test ranges from 200mg a wk to 500mg if I want. GH ranges from 1 unit 3 times a day to 2.5 twice a day (3-5iu total a day). I feel much better, consistently. At this point, I want to be lean and healthy...not huge anymore. I came down from 240-250 lbs at 5'10" (and probably 15% bodyfat) to 216-220 lbs at about 10% bf. I am happier. Do I miss being able to deadlift, bench and squat 25% more...YES...but all things accounted for I feel what I am doing now is MUCH better...I can do pullups and box jumps and CrossFit training much better now...and I mix that in with more traditional bodybuilding as well as a few DC workouts a month to maintain strength. Seems to all fit together well.

Switching the gh to peptides gradually. Sometimes I throw in some anavar at low dose such as 20-30 mg a day, and recently did some EQ at 300mg/wk in hopes of joint regeneration. I don't think it was worth a crap. Good product but I think test, hcg and gh are the way to go. Low to moderate dose...nearly all year...I may take a few weeks off test here and there and just do hcg/hmg and proviron. Soon to completely switch to GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin with modGRF since gh gets really expensive. Next week I swap to 2iu gh in the morn and peptides before bed only. That should work well.

Whatever you decide to do, moderation is key. If I were you I would not use dbol, anadrol, deca, tren, win etc. Test/gh mainly. Keep the # of drugs to a MINIMUM so that you don't have to constantly seek another drug to eliminate negative side effects of the others. Tren is an INCREDIBLE product...but not for what we are discussing. Can be used to harden up, strength, lean mass...5x stronger than TEST...but as you can imagine also comes with the side effects, which everything in LIFE does. See what works best for you...make SINGLE small changes and leave things alone for 30-45 days before making an assessment of what you feel/think of the protocol. I don't know specifics about you like age or BF% or long term goals other than anti-aging to really say much beyond that.

My perfect cycle would be test (200mg/w), masteron (upto 600mg/w) with a GHRP (400-500mch a day) I will never waste money on HGH. GHRP have cardic studies and is much cheaper dose dependent of course.

Supplements would be a liver protectent, a good anitoxidant and humanofort. Just my two cents

Agreed...supplement wise, a good multi, fish oil (at pretty high doses), liver product, and joint support (MSM with glucosamine and chondroitin would be best).
Personally, win has dried my joints up and made me ache...I LOOK great but don't feel great. Masteron I have not had experience with so no comment there...but I may try it at some point with nothing but test in addition so I can judge what it does for me. I do use proviron at very low doses for similar effect though.

For Anti-Aging purposes, Test E and HGH will be the best bet. Good appetite, sleep, collagen, bone density etc. Even WAAAM and A4M gives the combo a thumbs up! :)

Since we are discussing AAS...I will keep HGH out of the conversation.

Test is your number one choice for anti-aging. I personally take 200-250 mg when NOT on cycle.

Deca is another drug that is great for joints...ect..

Low doses test (HRT or just a tad bit higher) and Proviron... better libido = better mood... :D;)

Anti aging? Hrt dose of Test-E and a small amout of HGH.

When were you the healthiest naturally? When did you physically feel the
best...

Now, think about what your blood chemistry was at that time. I'm think if we
could get back to that, restore those levels, we may just be on to something.
And testosterone, when used responsibly, would not be a bad place to start.

FINALLY a subject where most people agree and are on the same page! ;)

What I have found BEST so far is 250mg test E every 5th day, hcg at 2 and 3 days before that at 250iu a day and GH at 1iu 3 times a day OR 2iu twice a day. Fat loss. Feel young, great libido, sleep well, joints recovering and workouts are high intensity with some type of fat burner prior to training. I really think fish oil is essential as well. Mucanca pruriens at 250mg 40% L-dopa EOD is great as well especially if using peptides as opposed to synthetic gh. Helps lower prolactin and improve sex from what I have seen.
Diet is another BIG component...but supplements and diet were not asked about so guess we will keep that separate for now.

Last edited:
Test-E and low dose HGH ( 2-ius ) a day.Proviron is great too.

Tn1body

Low Dose Test to keep your range in the 800-1000.

HGH

Thyroid Support(such as armour)

Winny for joints? That compound is the WORST for joints. I have to agree with most of what everyone is saying about testosterone. Makes you look and feel younger.

Hemi-power -- I used to love running tren, but the claim that it is 5 times stronger than test is exaggerated. I have heard that it is 3 times more anabolic, but from using both of them separately, I feel tren is certainly stronger, twice as anabolic, MAYBE 3 times.. Other than that I agree with everything you wrote :)

Someone recently posted an article about Nandrolone and its negative effect on blood vessels. Then Phil had chimed in warning about using it.

It was enough to make me reconsider a drug that I had always thought of as "Safe".

Winny has a terrible reputation for joints, and the DHT based drugs make me worry about prostate enlargement, hairloss (on head), and hairgrowth (everywhere else).

test and gh are the only approved compounds per say... In anti-aging use.

test and gh are the only approved compounds per say... In anti-aging use.

Then why are anti-aging clinics prescribing Nandrolone, Oxandrolone, Stanazolol etc? I agree that Test and GH are the best anti-aging medications but they sure aren't the only ones being used in HRT clinics.

HGH,Testosterone,Pregnenolone and DHEA all in replacement doses if anti-aging is the goal.

Then why are anti-aging clinics prescribing Nandrolone, Oxandrolone, Stanazolol etc? I agree that Test and GH are the best anti-aging medications but they sure aren't the only ones being used in HRT clinics.

For the reasons that more lubricated joints(deca) will lead to less wear in the joint, and that having less body fat(winny) has been proven to increase lifespan.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws