over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Question

iceman1961

Registered
Is anyone else useing GH therapy for anti-aging purposes? Seems I get tons of great info from different guys here @PM but it seems most are useing 10+ iu's/day for bb purposes. I'm currently doseing at 3 iu's/day divided into 2 pins (am./pm). Been running it for say 5 weeks now an i dont have the usual sides i read about(carpal tunnel,numb hands/arms etc.)but my muscles are killin me! I feel like I'm 10yrs older!! I know my stuff legit. I had a serum test an it came back 12.3 (5 iu's 3 hours from pin) Figured I'd feel some of the bennys by now and i be used to it so as not too have as much muscle pain. Can anyone help me out? I've heard 3 months b4 u feel any anti-ageing benefits but then again I've heard 2 or 3 weeks and guys r noticing changes!
Any help would be much appreciated.

hows your sleep?...tomorrow is my big day...going to start trt, hgh, hcg and ai
:headbang:

Doesn't T4 inhibit gains on GH? I always read not to take T4 unless your levels are off.

Life extension

I used 4 different brands of HGH. 3 generics and the real deal, Pfizer's genotropin. At 4 IU's, I saw no noticeable results from the generics. Genotropin was a different story. At 4 to 5 IU's a day, for 4 mo., all the fat drained away from around my waist. At 5'11", 218 lbs., my waist size went from 34" to 32". However, 6 mo. later I was back to 34". That was during an AAS cycle where I was trying to gain. In my opinion HGH is a complete waste of money. I never noticed any other effect except the fat loss.

In the July 1st, 2005 issue of Science magazine, there was an article on the latest research into life extension. There were 3 areas scientists were looking at. 1. Severe caloric restriction. 2. Preventing oxidative damage to the body's tissues. 3. Reducing levels of IGF-1 in the body. And everyone should know that taking HGH raises IGF-1 levels.

I used 4 different brands of HGH. 3 generics and the real deal, Pfizer's genotropin. At 4 IU's, I saw no noticeable results from the generics. Genotropin was a different story. At 4 to 5 IU's a day, for 4 mo., all the fat drained away from around my waist. At 5'11", 218 lbs., my waist size went from 34" to 32". However, 6 mo. later I was back to 34". That was during an AAS cycle where I was trying to gain. In my opinion HGH is a complete waste of money. I never noticed any other effect except the fat loss.

In the July 1st, 2005 issue of Science magazine, there was an article on the latest research into life extension. There were 3 areas scientists were looking at. 1. Severe caloric restriction. 2. Preventing oxidative damage to the body's tissues. 3. Reducing levels of IGF-1 in the body. And everyone should know that taking HGH raises IGF-1 levels.

Hmmm, it took you 4 months to lose 2 inches? Seems to me it isn't the gh that is the problem,it seems you don't know jack

Is anyone else useing GH therapy for anti-aging purposes? Seems I get tons of great info from different guys here @PM but it seems most are useing 10+ iu's/day for bb purposes. I'm currently doseing at 3 iu's/day divided into 2 pins (am./pm). Been running it for say 5 weeks now an i dont have the usual sides i read about(carpal tunnel,numb hands/arms etc.)but my muscles are killin me! I feel like I'm 10yrs older!! I know my stuff legit. I had a serum test an it came back 12.3 (5 iu's 3 hours from pin) Figured I'd feel some of the bennys by now and i be used to it so as not too have as much muscle pain. Can anyone help me out? I've heard 3 months b4 u feel any anti-ageing benefits but then again I've heard 2 or 3 weeks and guys r noticing changes!

I'm in the same boat, starting GH long term next week at 2iu a day for at least a year.

Lots of guys/gals here use gh for anti-aging. 2-3iu daily is great for this purpose and over several months should also get you significantly leaner. But not everyone has the same response to things...not seeing sides is not necessarily an indicator of anything. Personally, I think best "bang for the buck" was doing a single dose of 2iu in the morning first thing...then not eating for about 30-40 minutes. Be patient...the only time I recall ache like you describe was around 8iu a day...too much for me.

Lots of guys/gals here use gh for anti-aging. 2-3iu daily is great for this purpose and over several months should also get you significantly leaner. But not everyone has the same response to things...not seeing sides is not necessarily an indicator of anything. Personally, I think best "bang for the buck" was doing a single dose of 2iu in the morning first thing...then not eating for about 30-40 minutes. Be patient...the only time I recall ache like you describe was around 8iu a day...too much for me.

Would that be 5on/2off? Also I had a few people telling me it would be best to take the 2iu before bed. What is the advantage of doing the inject in the morning? and what does eating have to do with it? after all it's a SQ inject. Curious......I'm trying to decide what I'm gonna do. 2iu/day on weekdays is one vial per week, seems like a good way to start.

Thanks for all the replys! Had a serum test done on a whole vial just so I'd be in line with the others in the lab testing section. My muscles an joints ached so fukin bad I stopped for a week! Back on now but dropped the dose to 2iu's split. Got some pharma on the way. Gonna try that so I have a body baseline to go by. As usual thanks for the help

Would that be 5on/2off? Also I had a few people telling me it would be best to take the 2iu before bed. What is the advantage of doing the inject in the morning? and what does eating have to do with it? after all it's a SQ inject. Curious......I'm trying to decide what I'm gonna do. 2iu/day on weekdays is one vial per week, seems like a good way to start.

5 on 2 off is effective and how most people start, economical as well...most prefer daily... but sometimes miss a day here and there due to travel or other obligations but average 6 days a week consistently. Occasionally drop to 1.5iu for a while...then bump to 2...then 2.5...then 3 for a while...some randomness in there as well so body doesn't get used to the exact same signaling forever...can be done sub-c, IM or even I/V (which I don't recommend). Release speed is primary difference. SC is most common method but many here advocate IM as well.

Advantage to morning inj is liberating fat and burning it. Leanest my friend EVER was did 1.5-3iu in the morning and walked out the door to go for a run. Showered and ate after.

I would suggest trying it in the AM for a while and before bed and see what suits you best...there are no real universal answers...no real right or wrong. The more you read or talk to people the more confusing it gets...another alternative is splitting it, say you are on 3iu daily, doing 1.5 first thing in the morning and 1.5 before bed. For fat loss and longevity this actually seems to make the most biological sense to me. Small multiple daily doses...

To enhance muscle strength and physical function, threshold improvements in lean body mass and appendicular skeletal muscle mass are necessary and these can be achieved by targeting changes in testosterone levels. rhGH augments the effects of testosterone. To maximize functional improvements, the doses of anabolic hormones should be titrated to achieve target blood levels.

Testosterone threshold levels ... [J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

I think they did supplemental doses on 125 60-90 year old men here.

1-2IU of Pharm grade is plenty for anti aging purpose.

Last edited:
5 on 2 off is effective and how most people start, economical as well...most prefer daily... but sometimes miss a day here and there due to travel or other obligations but average 6 days a week consistently. Occasionally drop to 1.5iu for a while...then bump to 2...then 2.5...then 3 for a while...some randomness in there as well so body doesn't get used to the exact same signaling forever...can be done sub-c, IM or even I/V (which I don't recommend). Release speed is primary difference. SC is most common method but many here advocate IM as well.

Advantage to morning inj is liberating fat and burning it. Leanest my friend EVER was did 1.5-3iu in the morning and walked out the door to go for a run. Showered and ate after.

I would suggest trying it in the AM for a while and before bed and see what suits you best...there are no real universal answers...no real right or wrong. The more you read or talk to people the more confusing it gets...another alternative is splitting it, say you are on 3iu daily, doing 1.5 first thing in the morning and 1.5 before bed. For fat loss and longevity this actually seems to make the most biological sense to me. Small multiple daily doses...

The reason small daily doses were affective for you is because rhGH can cause water retention. This is because when we inject it our GH levels are elevated for about 6-8 hours. This is not that natural secretion pattern for men, its mimics a bleed like a female. Hence the water retention.

Studies on children have shown us that our body becomes down regulated to GH when we expose ourselves to high blood levels for long periods of time.

In children they did 2 groups, one with daily dosing and one with every other day dosing. Results were the same while on treatment.

The difference was when they came off, the EOD group was much more sensitive to their endogenous GH secretion, so results continued.

In the QD group results did not continue.

The best way to fight fat loss is to mimic the bodes natural pulsatile secretion.

This can be done safely with secretogues or a much riskier way is IV injection of rhGH WHICH IS NOT RECOMMENDED.

^^^^ This is for entertainment purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.

Last edited:

What brand GH are you using? Have you gotten blood work done for GH serum?

i would do a gh serum test to make sure its good. then i would start 3-6ius 5 on 2 off to see how you handle it.

2 IU

iI did 2 IU of Saizan 5 on 2 off for 6 months ending in Jul,.54 yrs old. All summer was as lean as I have been in 20 years. Tendonitis problems in elbow were no longer a problem and honestly believe that it helped to heal my two herniated discs.

It was not however a miracle drug that made me feel younger but still plan to go back on in the spring for another 6 months.

I'm on gh for aa and fat loss. Started in late July with chi ug and felt the same way you did. Like crap! Sure there is gh in there but who knows what else. Stopped. Where was all the good things everyone said about gh?

Then after talking to some people decided to try it again with pharm grade. (saizen) Night and day for me. About 2 months now worked my way up to 2.5 IU before bed and already getting leaner and bad shoulder is now good shoulder!

I am not sure if I will increase or just cruise see how it goes but if you are not using pharm grade perhaps you may want to try it. Costs more but for me worth it.

Again just my personal experience your mileage may vary.

Hi - I'm new here, and glad to be able to chime in. I started reading about GH, and soon became convinced peptides are the way to go. There are a whack of them. They are a lot cheaper than GH, and apparently further down the line metabolically than GH, meaning they are what GH turns into eventually anyway. Did I mention a lot cheaper?? Anyway, I decided on something called IGF1-LR3, which is not the cheapest, but you don't have to wait 2 hours after eating to take it. I take a low dose (25mg) 2x day, 5 days on, 2 days off.

I'm an older guy, not big, but work-out regularly. I first noticed I lost an inch off my waist (maybe 3-5 lbs of fat) and muscle-growth followed, so I now weigh a little more than I did before. I look the best I have since I started on test 5 years ago (when I was mistakenly injecting 2.5x more than I was supposed to... honest). I feel great and my strength is coming-up really well, although when I eat late in the evening my energy levels crash, which never used to happen before. Yes, injuries heal quicker, and I sleep like a baby. I love the s@#$. Seventy-five dollars does me for a month.

Not sure about my test levels now though, if I should lower my dose - if anyone has any experience with that, I'd like to hear it. Don't want to put my health at risk.

Jim

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner