over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT tru doctor

vdm

Newbies
My test levels again came back at - 250 which normally should be in the 300 - 1100 range.

My doctor is suggesting to do HRT just to get me in the normal range.

But I know from previous cycles (last one was 5 years ago) I am very gyno prone. He did not speak about any anti-estrogens. He told me if I am in the normal range 300-1100, my estrogen levels will stay normall. It's only gonna be neccesairy he said if my test levels go higher. Is he correct?

I also asked him about my testikels, he said again if you are in the normall range they will not shrink. But I am gonna be on synthetic test so your normall production will shut down, right?

For all you guys who are on HRT tru a doctor, do you get anti-estrogens? And yes which ones and in what dose.

Thank you

Last edited:
personaly-i would use a serm like clomid ed or eod and have Adex as backup-only if needed.

years ago i aquired gyno (Lft pec) while being treated by an Hrt Doc (200mg/wk of cyp) who did not prescribe anti E's--as soon as i was given clomid-painful symptoms went away but i was still left with gyno lump.

i guess the lesson from that experience is to have your ancillaries on hand before pinning!

best of luck,
cavdude

Thanks for responding, im definitly gonna ask him for a prescription.

I'm prescribed 25 mgs of Exemestane as part of my HRT, I'm on 180 mgs of testosterone per week, if I was to inject once weekly I would need to take my AI at 6.25 mcgs EOD.

On a split dose of 90 mgs twice a week, I found I might need 12.5 mg of my AI mid week.

I'm on an EOD injection protocol and have been for several months and had only used Exemestane maybe 3 or 4 times in the last 6 months, on my last two blood draws my Estrodiol has been 25ng/dl and 31ng/dl.

I gauge the use of an AI off of nocturnal and morning erections, this for me has been confirmed with blood test …

I'm prescribed 25 mgs of Exemestane as part of my HRT, I'm on 180 mgs of testosterone per week, if I was to inject once weekly I would need to take my AI at 6.25 mcgs EOD.

On a split dose of 90 mgs twice a week, I found I might need 12.5 mg of my AI mid week.

I'm on an EOD injection protocol and have been for several months and had only used Exemestane maybe 3 or 4 times in the last 6 months, on my last two blood draws my Estrodiol has been 25ng/dl and 31ng/dl.

I gauge the use of an AI off of nocturnal and morning erections, this for me has been confirmed with blood test …

Exactly what I was gonna say. Most guys will need to use a small amount of Estrogen control, and Adex is the ticket, not Clomid. You want to keep the levels of circulating estrogen at normal levels, it isn't just about gyno. I can also gauge my estrogen levels based on "feel" and adjust my Adex dose as required. If I was on a TRT regimen I would use Adex 0.5 E3D, stick to it exactly for a month on a steady Test dose, and get bloodwork done. That way you will find out exactly what you need, adjust as required, everyone is different. It's really the only way.

If you have a doctor who prescribes test for HRT but doesn't prescribe an anti estrogen than you need to either switch doctors or go to a real anti aging clinic in which they all do prescribe Test and Anti E. If you have your own previous experience in using AAS, I suggest you study your optioncs carefully and probably use Primobolan yes expensive but you won't need Anti E's if your gyno prone.

Lots of techniques, styles and ways of doing AAS "Safely" without abusing your body and wasting needless money on HRT clinics, Doctors and bs. I've always believe that "TRT" clinics and doctors are a bunch of crooks who only care about your $$ why give your money needlessly when you can do this on your own? Most doctors and insurance don't cover Testosterone therapy, yes some do of course but go figure why a lot of doctors and HRT clinics don't use insurance, why? Because theirs no money in health insurance for them....

The problem is there is not a anti-again clinic in the country where I live (Belgium). I have a appointment in 3 weeks again with him I am gonna talk about the arimidex en hcg, I hope he understands.

Stewie you get 180mg/week, If you get your bloodwork done, how must test do you score? Are you in or above the 300 - 1100 range?

Last edited:
The problem is there is not a anti-again clinic in the country where I live (Belgium). I have a appointment in 3 weeks again with him I am gonna talk about the arimidex en hcg, I hope he understands.

Stewie you get 180mg/week, If you get your bloodwork done, how must test do you score? Are you in or above the 300 - 1100 range?

Yes at times I'm above 1100 ng/dl.

You may consider looking over at **broken link removed**
There are a few members from the UK and Europe that may help you locate a doctor that specializes in male hormone replacement.

Good luck

my dr did a regimen of hcg(250mcg) day before 125mg test and armidex (.5,i believe)the day after
ive read so much about the armidex being hard on you, switched to armosin twice

STEWIE
im curious how u use the nocturnal errections , i too use these as good indicators as where my levels are
im guessin if they start to dimish you add an ai??

my dr did a regimen of hcg(250mcg) day before 125mg test and armidex (.5,i believe)the day after
ive read so much about the armidex being hard on you, switched to armosin twice

STEWIE
im curious how u use the nocturnal errections , i too use these as good indicators as where my levels are
im guessin if they start to dimish you add an ai??

Yes, I'll use 6.25 mg of Exemestane if I don't have either a nocturnal or morning erection.
If by the next morning when I wake, if neither occur I'll dose 6.25 mg again …… I've only had to do this once … since I keep my T shots on a EOD basis, aromatiztion is minimal.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views