advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How long to wait after injection of test e to wait for blood test to reflect Low T

superbigd

Registered
Want to switch to injections over androgel but just finished a test e cycle. July 2nd was my last shot. Havent taken gel or an injection since then. When should I schedule my blood test to reflect lowest possible test results. Or how long more should I wait

Want to switch to injections over androgel but just finished a test e cycle. July 2nd was my last shot. Havent taken gel or an injection since then. When should I schedule my blood test to reflect lowest possible test results. Or how long more should I wait

Take the MENT prohormone from phf.com. The admin there claims that it's so surpressive that his friend ended up with his test levels in the single digits.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

The MENT won't help your situation. Ment or any other suppressive hormone will not suppress the exogenous Test E you already administered. First of all how much did you inject what was your cycle? That is necessary information to estimate how low your test levels will be within a specific time frame. At LEAST 2 wks though i am quite positive.

Cycle was tapered down and last inject was July 2nd at no more than 350mg of test e. do u think it's low enough by now.

And my cycle was 400mg test a week with 250 mg masteron week But last inject was about 350 total worth of steroids. Think it's low enough now?

This link may be helpful to you: **broken link removed**

I think id wait another 5 -7 days before i would get blood drawn. However, that may not be necessary as your dosage wasn't that high.

3 weeks sounds good. I remember waiting six weeks, well over 1,500ng/dl, I didn't want to lose those "freebies".

You could just pull it yourself, and make sure it is where you want it before you go in and have the doc pull it.

You can google for a 15% off coupon as well i think.

Menopause Testing - Private MD

That is the female panel, but it has the testosterone included and is much cheaper than the other tests.

If you wont your test levels to be low I would wait 4 weeks. I would wait 3 weeks if trying to test back in the normal range. 2 weeks and you will still be way high. I recently only waited 2 weeks and my total test was 1500 and my free test was twice what it should be.

I thought no matter how much you are shooting, that after 2 weeks it has all left your body? If not then I really don't get the whole ester thing?

het

I thought no matter how much you are shooting, that after 2 weeks it has all left your body? If not then I really don't get the whole ester thing?

Google search 'Testosterone esters' and you will find your answers.

Anymore input on this thought of coming off to have low levels for blood tests?

What other indicators might be high or low that might be red flags for any additional testing vs just a free ride on the TRT train?

1 month should the job. But, I had to go 3 months to get my test level to at least 190ng/dl. to be accepted in the TRT program. There is no freedom to used other substances along with your TRT. I had to sign electronic agreements saying that if I take/use any other substances, TRT will be discontinued. Eventually it was discontinued.
TRT is totally perfect for men that want a little "boost" in mood and aid their libido a little, but not for the novice or intermediate bodybuilder or for some that is trying to gain muscular body weight. Why is this so? Because the doses of TRT were way too low for me to acquire any muscular body weight.
While following the protocol of my doctors, I lost size form 220 to 185. I lost my good mood and felt depressed everyday. I began seeing a clinical psychiatrist which didn't help much, I simply missed MY dosing of TEST.
That's when I began to self-prescribe and haven't looked back since.

search Online labs......

If you have a LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics nearby then You can pretty much use any online lab company and have results within 48 hours.

Request A Test is a popular company. I've used them and my results to learn how to bracket in to within range in time for my HRT doctor to test me. I just order what I know my doctor will use.

It may be a little expensive if you get multiple tests but once done you will have a better grasp how your levels fluctuate and always have it on paper. I've got testing done 5, 8, 11, 14, and 17 days out. I now know that by the 11 day of stopping I'm right at the top of acceptable ranges for the HRT doctor.

Last edited:
If you have a LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics nearby then You can pretty much use any online lab company and have results within 48 hours.

Request A Test is a popular company. I've used them and my results to learn how to bracket in to within range in time for my HRT doctor to test me. I just order what I know my doctor will use.

It may be a little expensive if you get multiple tests but once done you will have a better grasp how your levels fluctuate and always have it on paper. I've got testing done 5, 8, 11, 14, and 17 days out. I now know that by the 11 day of stopping I'm right at the top of acceptable ranges for the HRT doctor.

Your post is very helpful. I get LabCorp done from time to time, but the other two never. I'll give them a go int he up coming months. Next month, iIf my PCP or my urologist tell me that my Test levels are still off the charts like they did in 1 year and 2 months ago, I'm going to laugh as loud as I can and laugh all the way to my car!!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws