over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Watson Test Cyp discontinued??

Pharm_Fed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Has anyone had trouble filling their script for generic Watson test cyp lately?

I just called CVS to have mine refilled and they said they have only been able to get Depo (which is brand) recently and they don't know when, or if, Watson will be available again. I usually pay just under $90 for Watson, the Depo is $242 per 10mL bottle!!

Hmm, well in case anyone cares I've been calling around and finally found some at a Walgreens. They did say it's hard to get but not discontinued. Don't know what was up with CVS...

Yes

Hmm, well in case anyone cares I've been calling around and finally found some at a Walgreens. They did say it's hard to get but not discontinued. Don't know what was up with CVS...

Give it a couple months to straighten itself out........bad cases of menangitis going around in some hormone based meds.....killing people.....production shut down for a while...

Give it a couple months to straighten itself out........bad cases of menangitis going around in some hormone based meds.....killing people.....production shut down for a while...

I heard about that is cortisone shots people received in their spine, didn't know it had contaminated other hormones as well. Thanks for the info.

I usually always get 10ml vial of Watson from CVS, this month they sent me a bunch of 1ml Paddock.

There is a shortage...

**broken link removed**

Has anyone had trouble filling their script for generic Watson test cyp lately?

I just called CVS to have mine refilled and they said they have only been able to get Depo (which is brand) recently and they don't know when, or if, Watson will be available again. I usually pay just under $90 for Watson, the Depo is $242 per 10mL bottle!!

I usually get Watson.

Last time I got this instead...

**broken link removed**

I usually get Watson.

Last time I got this instead...

**broken link removed**

That's what CVS wanted to give me too. But at 3x what I normally pay and insurance doesn't cover it so it's out of pocket. I said no thanks, lol.

I just got some a few days ago from the pharmacy and they didnt say anything about it being discontinued

Last edited:
I just got some a few days ago from the pharmacy and they didnt say anything about it being discontinued

Me too at Rite Aid 200mg Watson Cyp

Yeah, Walgreens had some and they didn't say anything like that either. I think the woman at CVS either didn't know what she was talking about or was covering up something.

That's what CVS wanted to give me too. But at 3x what I normally pay and insurance doesn't cover it so it's out of pocket. I said no thanks, lol.

I needed to get a pre-authorization to get my insurance company to cover my script.

Call your insurer, and ask them why it's not covered. If you have labs showing why you need hrt (low test levels confirmed with labs), there's no reason they shouldn't cover it.

Got mine at Target last week. I must have good ins because only costs me $5 for a bottle of 200mg Watson

Im lost who would pay a couple hundred for a 10ml of test? Or even $90

Alot of people would because with a script it is legal and you can walk into your local pharmacy and pick it up I wouldnt pay hundreds but I would pay
90-100 most insurances wont cover HRT

Got mine at Target last week. I must have good ins because only costs me $5 for a bottle of 200mg Watson

Thats fantastic-I thought I had it good as I pay $15 per bottle but apparently not as good as you!

I used to get Watson, then got the Depo, but the cost was the same, $69 I think (not insurance). About a year ago, they were out of everything everywhere around here, even the mom and pop places. They only had 100 mg/ml, but wouldn't give it to me unless my script called specifically for that. So I explained that to my doc, and had him rewrite the script to say either 2ml x 100 mg, or 1 ml 200 mg, or cyp or enan. That took care of any BS I usually run into. Being a law abiding citizen is a pain in the ass sometimes. ...

Alot of people would because with a script it is legal and you can walk into your local pharmacy and pick it up I wouldnt pay hundreds but I would pay
90-100 most insurances wont cover HRT

there are insurances that won't cover the HRT clinics (or rather the HRT clinics dont accept insurance). However, I was not aware of insurances that wouldnt cover patients suffering from primary or secondary hypogonadism. Is that true that they won't provide medication insured to these patients???

insurance covers mine if I choose, but they'll only pay for a refill once every 3 or 4 months. If you dont run it through insurance, some pharms let you get a refill every 30 days. :D

there are insurances that won't cover the HRT clinics (or rather the HRT clinics dont accept insurance). However, I was not aware of insurances that wouldnt cover patients suffering from primary or secondary hypogonadism. Is that true that they won't provide medication insured to these patients???

My insurance said NO I have all the bloodwork and everything to go with it and still wont cover it, but they do cover the clomid, and anastrozole, but they will not cover the test cyp, that sucks because they dont cover doctors either because it is antiaging clinic, they denied my cousin also after his test levels came in way below normal. I guess I need to switch insurance

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws