over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone fallow DR. Gs protocol?

Moe1ron

Registered
In the last few months I started using his 100mg test and 100 mg tren e cruise suggestion.. I'm extremely happy with the results so far but I'm just hoping to here some others opinions or experiences

In the last few months I started using his 100mg test and 100 mg tren e cruise suggestion.. I'm extremely happy with the results so far but I'm just hoping to here some others opinions or experiences

Don't believe it was Dr G that formatted that, several members have suggested that for years, he's advocating what others have said.... Which is good :)

Thanks but have you tried it?

I have a shit load of primo. When that's gone I am going on dr G's 100/100
Test tren may get prop if its as cheap ad enth but def tren ace and pin daily. I do that now with 50 mg tren ace with insulin pin in the shoulders
It's 14mg each daily.
I would appreciate if you would keep the info update as your already doing the do lol
Cheers

This DR. G thing sounds interesting. Can anyone elaborate or post a link?

Moe tell me the exact weekly dosages and how many times a week you are doing.

Well I have been using 100 mg test cyp and 100 mg tren e weekly in one shot for the past few months.. I think it's possible that the acne on my forehead might have to do with hormone fluctuation so today I started to split the dose in half so 50/50 .I'm gonna give it a go at twice a week but sub q to see if it helps..

Sounds pretty awesome.

So what were you doing before this protocol? How old are you?

My cycle history was extremely uneducated and full off many wrong decisions which in my opinion is what landed me on self administered Hrt.. I started before I was 20 with pro hormones and no pct fallowed by a few really stupid high Dosed extremely long cycles.. Then I found the boards and did my research .. At this time I was still able to bounce back after cycles.. I continued to cycle on and off for a few more years with good results .. Iv ran plenty of most hormones .. Test, deca, eq, tren, dball, winny, anavar.. All of a sudden my body stopped bouncing back..I got my levels checked and as I suspected 3 months after pct my level were in the shitter were talking 300s .. Was gaining weight no energy just real shitty situation.. Went to an endo but because I was only 29 at. The time he was giving me a hard time so I just said fuck it and did it myself.. I started with 100 mgs cyp and that brought my levels to around 700 and then went up to 150 mgs cyp and that brought me too 1000ish .. That's where I feel best.. Then I read dr Gs thread and done other members posts and decided to drop the test back to 100 and add tren at 100.. I love it and next I will drop the tren and add mast.. I'm gonna do this probably for Atleast a year before I blast again I think.. But who knows maybe ill get the it h sooner

Glad to see it's working for you and you feel good. I am afraid of Tren at my age.

Mast isn't anabolic, is it?
What about primo at low dose? I am asking as a newb in this area not suggesting?

Well it's a anabolic but it's also more androgenic than test.. So the 100/100 combo produces a great nitrogen balance

Your saying mast is anabolic? I thought it was straight DHT?

I'm pretty sure mast is an anabolic but a weak one however its not about the mast because it could be tren too.. It's about the combo ..

Your saying mast is anabolic? I thought it was straight DHT?

Drostanolone isn't straight DHT. DHT gets almost completely deactivated in muscle tissue, Mast does not and retains anabolic properties.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws