over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT quit working?

Pine Knot

Registered
I am47, on 200 mg test cyp per wk for over a year, prescribed, using Watson. I have noticed that i am losing the benefits and some sides. Most notably, my libido is barely there, am losing strength in the gym, bacne is disappearing (not complaining on that, but it has been a side effect for months now). These symptoms have spread across the use of 2 different bottles with different lot#'s, so i don't think it is a dosage problem. Also, I don't *think* it is an aromitizing issue, because i have no nip sensations and haven't bloated. I am on no estro control. I am thinking maybe my test may be bound by SHBG? any input would be helpful. Maybe i should get some bloodwork, but what to look for?

IT could be a few things, but without blood work your taking a 'guess' The HPTA is a complex system

Free Test
Total Test
Estradiol
GH
SHBG
Thyroid panel
adrenal panel (Cortisol, DHEA)

Post back when you get some blood work

IT could be a few things, but without blood work your taking a 'guess' The HPTA is a complex system

Free Test
Total Test
Estradiol
GH
SHBG
Thyroid panel
adrenal panel (Cortisol, DHEA)

Post back when you get some blood work

do all of this for sure.

SHBG is high or e2 is high. Only way to tell is to check. Don't go by symptoms. I used to get sore nipples when my e2 rose but over time that side effect of high e2 went away.

I am47, on 200 mg test cyp per wk for over a year, prescribed, using Watson. I have noticed that i am losing the benefits and some sides. Most notably, my libido is barely there, am losing strength in the gym, bacne is disappearing (not complaining on that, but it has been a side effect for months now). These symptoms have spread across the use of 2 different bottles with different lot#'s, so i don't think it is a dosage problem. Also, I don't *think* it is an aromitizing issue, because i have no nip sensations and haven't bloated. I am on no estro control. I am thinking maybe my test may be bound by SHBG? any input would be helpful. Maybe i should get some bloodwork, but what to look for?

I am close to your age. My guess is over time you have suppressed your natural T and or your estrogen is off and now it is obvious to you. This is why a classic TRT doc prescribes HCG twice a week and a small amount of anti-estrogen. Having been through 3 HRT docs I can tell you exactly what they would suggest as a start. Unless you are one of these pro guys on the board who are experts in cycles doing TRT on your own leads to your issue. There is a reason for doing blood work when you are doing HRT and you just found it out! It is pretty cheap to get on a full protocol and I am willing to share what I have been taught over the last two years.

Help is on the way!

Thanks for the advise guys. Possibly adding HCG is an interesting point. I have noticed over the months my balls haven't really shrunk, but lately they have finally started to atrophy a bit. maybe i was still producing some test up until recently. I will get the bloodwork to get some factual info. thanks for the input.

Get the labs done but I would bet your gonna see a triple digit E2 reading on that kinda dose with no A.I.

Get the labs done but I would bet your gonna see a triple digit E2 reading on that kinda dose with no A.I.

Alot of dr's will give 200mg a week with on AI and no problems with E2. Everyone is different.

Are you running HCG? If not start, makes a big difference.

damn, didn't think dosage of 200 was that high, but for TRT, i guess it is. triple digits is scary high for E2 gotta get the labs.:banghead:

Are you running HCG? If not start, makes a big difference.

I am not, but am considering it. Doesn't HCG complicate E2 control? On that point, could HCG be used as a stand alone protocol for raising test? why don't doctors go this route? I know test is best, but I would think natural test would be best best.

Damn I'm hijacking my own thread...sorry

It does raise E but not too high. If you lower your test and start the HCG at like 250iu twice a week you will feel much better possibly.

Alot of dr's will give 200mg a week with on AI and no problems with E2. Everyone is different.

Agreed...lets see what those labs look like in a bit...
PineKknot...could you post up your lab result numbers when you get them back?

SimpllyHuge... Hcg helped me out TREMENDOUSLY!!! Be honest if you have doc. If he doesn't "hear" your issue - find new doc.
my .02

Proviron 25mg/Daily remedied that issue for me.

Wow! Ha Ha. Some of you guys amaze me at that fucks me up!! Big Time!!
I take close 5g. a month without any problems except from my Gyno Doctor!
He's a bitch that wants to get fucked! I've taken no ancillaries no anti-estrogen in over 8 years! So Why do I read about "other male problems"?. Which they should be all extinct? It's the pharma-medico ideology that is trying to dictate our lives. They have the money, but we have voices!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear