over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT and cholesterol

I think it will raise cholesterol slightly when on a lower dose for TRT and increase obviously the higher dosing you take. If you watch your diet and exercise then TRT dosages really shouldn't increase it dramatically unless you already had bad cholesterol.

When my doctor put me on TRT I already had high cholesterol so he put me on Lipitor. It worked absolutely fantastic to lower my cholesterol but I stopped taking it when insurance decided I couldn't buy it for 5 dollars anymore. For 11 weeks I did not take anything and my cholesterol went back up 40 points from when I stopped lipitor but 60 points lower then before I started TRT. I have since bought generic lipitor but right now I wanted to see how gw501516 would be on my LDL and HDL until my next blood test. After that I will go back to my lipitor as it is a lot cheaper than gw501516 anyway and I already know it works great.

My cholesterol is the best its ever been, but I eat an avocado a day, use a shit load of olive oil and lots of cardio and mostly eat low GI carbs. Works for me. Good luck.

I've decided to give red yeast rice pills a run and see if they do anything.

what is your friends T level at? if it is high that could be part of the problem. E2 level? my total cholesterol level stays around 140. i read a study years ago where a researcher balanced all the major hormones in his control group and their cholesterol levels all dropped to a healthy range. he surmised that the body wants to seek balance and was making cholesterol so the patients could produce the hormones they needed.

My cholesterol is the best its ever been, but I eat an avocado a day, use a shit load of olive oil and lots of cardio and mostly eat low GI carbs. Works for me. Good luck.

I agree with this. Lots of good fats with a low glycemic index diet and things should be all good. There are pharmaceutical grade fish oils with DHA and EPA in the
400's that will help too. Think healthy fats and low sugar.

my cholesterol went up to over 300 when i was pinning my protocal, i had to stop before it became un healthy! my bp was also 190/90 every day!1 and hemocrit level was at 53!!

that was using test cyp, hcg and exemenstane, so now im gonna try test e as ive been told it helps in bp region, and gonna only eat entirely clean, no cheats.

ill see how my body reacts...

It improved mine at 200mg cyp a week. I am on Dr prescribed Trt and my total cholesterol dropped from 220 to 183, lowered my triglycerides into the normal range, raised my HDl 8 points, and lowered my LDL.

I'm prescribed 200mg of cyp eow and on 40mg of lipitor ed and my total cholesterol was 104. The doc said it was too low and cut my lipitor down to 20mg ed. I eat a fairly clean diet though.

Has anyone seen an improvement by taking large doses of "good" fish oil? Large doses in 15-20g and good meaning EPA 540/ DHA 360.

I am on TRT, but, just came off cycle and the TRT doc called me telling me I was going to die.

The red rice yeast will work but not red yeast rice.The Feds tool the one that works off the market so we must buy prescription meds.

I've decided to give red yeast rice pills a run and see if they do anything.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Regulatory restrictions

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) position is that red yeast rice products that contain monacolin K, i.e., lovastatin, are identical to a drug and, thus, subject to regulation as a drug. In 1998, the FDA initiated action to ban a product (Cholestin) containing red yeast rice extract. The U.S. District Court in Utah allowed the product to be sold without restriction. This decision was reversed on appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals. (Moore, 2001) (see Further Reading: PDRhealth). Shortly thereafter, the FDA sent Warning Letters to companies selling red yeast rice. The product disappeared from the market for a few years.

In 2003, red yeast rice products began to reappear in the U.S. market. As of 2010, there are at least 30 brands available. Many of these avoid the FDA restriction by not having any appreciable monacolin content. Their labels and websites say no more than "fermented according to traditional Asian methods" or "similar to that used in culinary applications." The labeling on these products often says nothing about cholesterol. If they do not contain lovastatin, do not claim to contain lovastatin, and do not make a claim to lower cholesterol, they are not subject to FDA action. Two reviews confirm that the monacolin content of red yeast rice dietary supplements can vary over a wide range, with some containing negligible monacolins.[8][9] In 2007, the FDA sent Warning Letters to two dietary supplement companies. One was making a monacolin content claim about its RYR product and the other was not, but the FDA noted that both products contained monacolins. Both products were withdrawn.[10][11]The FDA also issued a warning press release (see Further Reading; FDA 2007). The crux of the release was that consumers should "…not buy or eat red yeast rice products…may contain an unauthorized drug that could be harmful to health." The rationale for "…harmful to health…" was that consumers might not understand that the dangers of monacolin-containing red yeast rice might be the same as those of prescription statin drugs.

Red yeast rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After a blast, I go back to TRT and my cholesterol improves dramatically.

HCG keeps my cholesterol in check.

On cycle or TRT? Interesting. The only reason I can think of why hCG would influence cholesterol is by back backfilling other root hormones that are shutdown. Perhaps a restart of the HPTA signals that it is ok for the body to allow more cholesterol to convert to pregnenolone.

what is your friends T level at? if it is high that could be part of the problem. E2 level? my total cholesterol level stays around 140. i read a study years ago where a researcher balanced all the major hormones in his control group and their cholesterol levels all dropped to a healthy range. he surmised that the body wants to seek balance and was making cholesterol so the patients could produce the hormones they needed.

There is something to this. My E2 was double what it should have been. We started backfilling with progesterone and DHEA which were low, and my E2 came down to the top of the normal range. My test dosage was slightly changed, we injected more frequently too. My LDL level came down about 25 points. All in all, the balance was achieved without introducing AIs, etc...

SB

I monitor cholesterol and am pretty aggressive in rx'ing a statin...

It's pretty common to have a 10-20% bump In total, with usually a moderate drop in hdl...

You are injecting cholesterol in your body.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131