advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lab Results After 16 week cycle (No PCT)

herculeus

Registered
Whats going on everyone. I had made a thread a while about about the compounds I was using and that this would be my second time coming off cycle and not using PCT (Such as clomid, nolvadex, etc.) I was only running aromasin/letro to keep estro at bay while my body came back online by itself.

Recently got blood work about 12 week post cycle and I have to say I am very happy with the results.

Now only thing that came out that more out of range then others was my liver enzymes. I got them retested and the AST went down to normal ranges but ALT was slightly elevated. This is probably due to the fact I take adderoll xr and was taking advil past couple days, so I am ok with this.

AST- 42 (range of 4-44)
ALT- 53 (range 5-40)

Not sure if adderoll affects it, it is possible.

Estradiol- 27 (range 0-54)

Haven't used aromas in for past 3 says since nips feel better.

Test- 782 (range 241-827)

Let me know you guys think :)

Last edited:
**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you used AIs while ON if I read your post correctly and kept them in for a while after your cycle too? What doses did you use on cycle versus off?

Aromasin has been shown to increase endogenous testosterone production as well as serve as an AI.... which may have been what helped get your test levels back up.

Aside from the slight elevation in liver enzymes, which could be due to numerous other factors aside from the cycle, I would say you have recovered pretty damn good!

What made you go the non traditional PCT route? How do you feel it has worked out for you with this being your second time trying it? Just to be clear, how much aromasin did you use post cycle?

Did you get blood work done before as a baseline and during your cycle as well?

If so what we're those numbers?

i know a few guys who in real life that dont use any pct drugs when they come off and they recover fine. personally i wouldnt risk it, but i know a few who dont use any thing when they come off and are fine. i dont argue with them because it works for them and have decent physiques.

just to throw that into this thread.

anyways thanks OP for this thread.

Last edited:
Yes. Used aromasin 12.5 mg EOD during cycle and then when I came off I had to use letro because I had it on hand and didnt feel like ordering more aromasin. I would have preferred aromasin but letro did fine. I did letro at 1.25mg EOD for two weeks then half that for 2 weeks then I finished.

Yes I agree with the aromasin, I wish I would have used it when I came off like last time.

Yeah my ALT is a bit up nothing crazy but also from the adderoll. But thank you :)

I just started my next one with taipan stuff so we will see how it goes :)

So you used AIs while ON if I read your post correctly and kept them in for a while after your cycle too? What doses did you use on cycle versus off?

Aromasin has been shown to increase endogenous testosterone production as well as serve as an AI.... which may have been what helped get your test levels back up.

Aside from the slight elevation in liver enzymes, which could be due to numerous other factors aside from the cycle, I would say you have recovered pretty damn good!

I am not going to lie it worked very damn good, even better then my first time because I knew to not let anything get to me mentally. My strength was excellent coming off. I was still throwing some good weight post cycle, I had to have kept about 90 percent of my gains in both strength and size. Aromisin on was 12.5 mg EOD but as stated earlier I used letro since I ran out of aromasin. This time I will use aromasin though.

What made you go the non traditional PCT route? How do you feel it has worked out for you with this being your second time trying it? Just to be clear, how much aromasin did you use post cycle?

I am a blood work fanatic lol. The hospital by me has lab stations where I can buy tests for like 20 bucks etc. The numbers before were practically the same. Ill have to go through to find them but I have been consistent on the highest end range of normal. I do notice that when I get lab work done there versus lab corp, they do use different scales for normal range. Either way my test levels have been coming back on highest end of normal on those scales.

Did you get blood work done before as a baseline and during your cycle as well?

If so what we're those numbers?

For my first two cycles I did run PCT. However my last two I haven't. What are you risking by not running it?

i know a few guys who in real life that dont use any pct drugs when they come off and they recover fine. personally i wouldnt risk it, but i know a few who dont use any thing when they come off and are fine. i dont argue with them because it works for them and have decent physiques.

just to throw that into this thread.

anyways thanks OP for this thread.

Thank you my friend!

Excellent numbers!

Last edited:
Those who recover well do it with or without PCT. Same thing for those who don't.

So would you say if those who do recover well without it, should? The way I am looking at it is that its one less drug I have to put in my body if its not needed.

Those who recover well do it with or without PCT. Same thing for those who don't.

looks like you have found what works best for you. i always run nolva,clomid to be safe. most of the guys on the fourms always run pct most of the guys at gym dont lol go figure

How old are you? It's posible that youger guys recover better than older guys.

Agreed 110% with this statement. However I have talked to many older body builders from the golden erA that didn't believe in pct and some never had problems regardless of age, I suppose it depends. However if the time comes I don't come back online I will then know to use clomid from there on out.

How old are you? It's posible that youger guys recover better than older guys.

However I have talked to many older body builders from the golden erA that didn't believe in pct and some never had problems regardless of age.

True.

I've never done a proper PCT. Recovered a few times, then in my early 30s, I recovered no more.

Unfortunately over time, ur numbers will change. Then u will be on HRT for the rest of ur life. If u think it's fun think again.

It's a possibility yes. However it's also a possibility that using them with PCT can cause you to be on for rest of life.

No one said anything about fun though... But is it what it is. Pct or not.

Unfortunately over time, ur numbers will change. Then u will be on HRT for the rest of ur life. If u think it's fun think again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner