over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Driving with Gear

wesmantooth

Registered
I know there are tons of threads about flying with gear. But do you guys worry at all about driving with gear? I'm on TRT, so I've got a prescription for that. But also on tren ace and mast P at the moment. Leave Thursday and come back Sunday. Too long to go in between pins, no?

I would not take the chance you never know what may happen and I think it's best to be safe. Just take a larger dose of each right before you leave and you should be good it's only a few days.

Personaly . I dont even sweat it .. spotless driving and criminal record
No officer has ever asked to look thtough my car

So tren ace will be fine dosing Thursday morning and not again until Sunday night?

I've done it but if you think about it you may have a very small chance of getting caught if you drive with it. You have a zero percent chance of being caught if you don't drive with it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Once one of your TRT vials gets empty put the UG oils in them and carry couple of the vials in the box. If they ask why, say that you get them but don't use them all and don't have a place to hide them away safely from kids in your house.

I think it's smart to never keep it in your car if possible.

If you don't give them permission to search your car there shouldn't be a problem. With rec drugs I know they can bring dogs to sniff around but I don't think they can smell gear. Personally I wouldn't worry about gear...just my opinion

Personaly . I dont even sweat it .. spotless driving and criminal record
No officer has ever asked to look thtough my car

I agree. No reason to get pulled over if your not driving like an idiot. Middle lane dont speed. Worst case you get pulled over. If your not drinking and they dont smell marijuana you have no worries. Pretty much just dont be stupid and dont be an idiot and you will be fine

I've done it on a few occasions...never been worried. Usually just stick the vials in a front pocket in a bag or backpack or something that's holding my clothes.

Honestly, as above posters have said, just drive safe. Why would you be getting pulled over? Maintain the speed limit (or a bit above, just gauge on the speed of the cars around you), make sure none of your lights are burned out, your registration/inspection is up-to-date...and if they manage to pull you over for some crazy reason besides all of those, I see no reason for them to start searching through your personal stuff.

Exactly my thoughts. Just wondered what you guys thought. Going with wife and kids. Gonna look like the fucking Griswalds, not methheads. I don't see a reason at all the would search, but guess I'm just paranoid.

Just like pumped said. Load your other gear into an empty vial that you have a script for. This is good for any means of travel, hint, hint.

Just like pumped said. Load your other gear into an empty vial that you have a script for. This is good for any means of travel, hint, hint.

:yeahthat:

I know there are tons of threads about flying with gear. But do you guys worry at all about driving with gear? I'm on TRT, so I've got a prescription for that. But also on tren ace and mast P at the moment. Leave Thursday and come back Sunday. Too long to go in between pins, no?

Everything depends where you live buddy. If you live in The United States, you do not have to be worry. No policeman can search your car without your permission even if they stop you for a minor offense. Only what you have to do is just say that you are not giving consent for a search and that you are going remain to be silent. All they can do is just check your Driver License and write a ticket. As long as you did not commit a serious crime, make note that traffic violations, expired registration etc. are not serious crimes, ans as the result do not give permission for law enforcements to search the car.

However, this is how it is in U.S where exist first and fourth amendments that protect people. In other countries I would be much more worried driving around with my gear.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Everything depends where you live buddy. If you live in The United States, you do not have to be worry. No policeman can search your car without your permission even if they stop you for a minor offense. Only what you have to do is just say that you are not giving consent for a search and that you are going remain to be silent. All they can do is just check your Driver License and write a ticket. As long as you did not commit a serious crime, make note that traffic violations, expired registration etc. are not serious crimes, ans as the result do not give permission for law enforcements to search the car.

However, this is how it is in U.S where exist first and fourth amendments that protect people. In other countries I would be much more worried driving around with my gear.
**broken link removed**

If the cops want to search ur car they will find probable cause. Once the dog is on scene it will hit on ur car. It will all get squashed in court, but if they find something ur fucked. That was good though all the amendment talk LOL!!!

If the cops want to search ur car they will find probable cause. Once the dog is on scene it will hit on ur car. It will all get squashed in court, but if they find something ur fucked. That was good though all the amendment talk LOL!!!

Of course, they can find fake probable cause and violent your rights. However, when you refuse consent for a search, your lawyer will have much more chances to win your case even if they find the drugs. Moreover, we are talking about steroids and not weed or hard drugs. So for you to know, dogs are trained scent specific. For instance, a dog who had been trained to find cocaine will not be able to find C4 or steroids.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0JOitPfRlCw"]What is Probable Cause? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
if you don't let them search that is probably cause right there, now they think you have something to hide

now they will call in a search warrant and if they want they will take it apart bolt by bolt

now you can spend the next 5 hours putting it back yourself

and while they are waiting for the warrant they will probably get in your face and try to pick a fight and unless you have a hidden camera it's your word against theirs

good luck with that

Of course, they can find fake probable cause and violent your rights. However, when you refuse consent for a search, your lawyer will have much more chances to win your case even if they find the drugs. Moreover, we are talking about steroids and not weed or hard drugs. So for you to know, dogs are trained scent specific. For instance, a dog who had been trained to find cocaine will not be able to find C4 or steroids.

What is Probable Cause? - YouTube

I worked for the sheriffs dept where I live. Cops do what they want when they want. Don't kid urself

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws