over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

**PLEASE stop referring to Chinese "HGH" as actual 191aa growth hormone**

Grizzly08

Newbies
Some people may get offended by this thread, but I can't let one more person be misinformed without saying something. There's just so much misinformation being spread around lately I have to speak up( which I rarely do unless its something that really strikes a chord with me)

A lot of people I feel have the idea that these Chinese generics are the same as 191aa HGH being produced by pharmaceutical companies in the USA (HGH not produced in Europe or the rest of the civilized world). These Chinese generics can produce GREAT results, no question about that. HOWEVER these results are not generated because the individual is injecting 191aa HGH (the exact synthetic version of the GH we produce endogenously). The results happen because these Chinese generics are a mixture of

A) 192aa HGH. I won't go into the specifics of the dangers of injecting 192 instead of our natural 191, you can research that on your own, but science tells us that the unnaturel 192aa produces similar muscle building/fat loss results to the real deal 191aa but at a very serious cost to our health. Also take note that the cost to produce 192 is a fraction of the cost it takes to make authentic 191aa.

B) GHRP, CJC etc (growth hormone releasing peptides). These peptides are another part of the equation to trick the public to think they're actually injecting authentic 191aa HGH. Absolutely not knocking these peptides AS THEY 100% WORK in raising GH levels/ IGF levels and are a pivotal part of the equation of fooling a lot people in the serum blood test of GH/IGF people typically take to justify to show they have elevated growth hormone levels.

The serum blood results of HGH/ IGF after injecting the "cheap" 192 version
of the hormone will produce very similar results in GH/ IGF levels, but with very serious health consequences.

I'm sure ill receive many comments from the advocates/ shrills of the big HGh/pedptide companies simply because bad piblicity = bas business. All I ask is YOU do your own due dillangance and research the fraud that is Chinese "HGH".

-Grizzly

I'm glad you explained. I always wondered why the generic HGH always was know to be lesser than pharm grade. This makes more sense.

Any facts? Or this is your opinion?

yeah that. Any proof?

Its a compelling argument. But I require more proof. But he's banned so it's D.O.A.

I'm pretty sure that the rips and elis tested as 191 when rajin had them lab tested by lower purity than pharmacy. seem to remember reports of red welts etc from 192 when there was more about also which I never had once from riptropin. These days with uk customs and the gh situation being what it is I just stick to peptides anyway

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
"Misinformed"

Whenever someone says that you are "misinformed", it is on them to provide evidence as why.

All claims, no evidence.

Take that shit somewhere else.

What an idiot. GH is produced in Europe. Chinese GH was tested couple years ago on MS test. Tested good but of course lower than pharm grade.

What a tool...

"Misinformed"

Whenever someone says that you are "misinformed", it is on them to provide evidence as why.

All claims, no evidence.

Take that shit somewhere else.
Please no offense, but you have A LOT of research you need to do on China and how they operate in regards to pharmaceuticals. I'm not going to go into an in depth discussion of the corruption that China has fallen victim to, that's something you obviously need to look into. All I will say that will possibly intrigue you to look into the matteur is that China is responsible for 90% of the counterfeit goods in the world. This includes goods from every aspect of our life, from bootlegged Hollywood films toy "government passed" pharmaceuticals. Is it at all odd to you that China and the USA are the only counties in the world producing "legitimate" HGH? I think you can put two and two together.

What an idiot. GH is produced in Europe. Chinese GH was tested couple years ago on MS test. Tested good but of course lower than pharm grade.

What a tool...

That's great to hear, please inform the community which company in Europe is producing HGH? I'd hate for your comments to be dismissed as a shrill or company owner with ulterior motives. Excited to hear about this European country that is now producing pharmaceutical grade HGH

One

Let me point out for those of you not in the knowledge...

A high GH serum blood test can result from a multitude of scenarios.

A) Injecting authentic 191aa HGH

B) Injecting 192aa HGH( indistinguishable from 191 in HGH serum tests)

C) Injecting GHRP/CJC

Ca) Injecing direct IGF-1 which obviously doesn't increase GH but will increase IGF levels significantly which is the main attribute people look for as an indicator they're injecting actual growth hormone.

Hope this clears some things up for people trying to understand the world of HGH and its accessibility

One

Last edited:
You make statements yet provide not a shred of proof. There are no sources cited here. Just your good word should be enough? We should just believe you based on your ability to put 2 and 2 together?

Since you are in the know here, why don't you enlighten the rest of us?

Let me point out for those of you not in the knowledge...

A high GH serum blood test can result from a multitude of scenarios.

A) Injecting authentic 191aa HGH

B) Injecting 192aa HGH( indistinguishable from 191 in HGH serum tests)

C) Injecting GHRP/CJC

Ca) Injecing direct IGF-1 which obviously doesn't increase GH but will increase IGF levels significantly which is the main attribute people look for as an indicator they're injecting actual growth hormone.

Hope this clears some things up for people trying to understand the world of HGH and its accessibility

One

Why don't you point me to the research YOU have done that brought you to this conclusion? It must be some solid research.

Please no offense, but you have A LOT of research you need to do on China and how they operate in regards to pharmaceuticals. I'm not going to go into an in depth discussion of the corruption that China has fallen victim to, that's something you obviously need to look into. All I will say that will possibly intrigue you to look into the matteur is that China is responsible for 90% of the counterfeit goods in the world. This includes goods from every aspect of our life, from bootlegged Hollywood films toy "government passed" pharmaceuticals. Is it at all odd to you that China and the USA are the only counties in the world producing "legitimate" HGH? I think you can put two and two together.

Growth hormone was first isolated and used in treatment in 1956, and its structure was first identified in 1972. However, until the mid-1980s, the only source of growth hormone was pituitary glands extracted from human cadavers.

Synthetic growth hormone was first manufactured using genetic engineering techniques in 1985. The synthetic growth hormone produced today is 100 per cent identical to the natural growth hormone produced by the body.

In Europe, several human recombinant growth hormone preparations from different manufacturers are available for the long-term treatment of short stature of children and adults caused by a decreased or absent secretion of pituitary growth hormone. In order to improve their growth rate, children require injections daily or several times weekly over many years. Preparations for once a month application are also available.

To ease application, needle-free delivery systems have been developed and received EU authorisation in June 2002. There are also compounds approved for the extended indication of treating growth disturbance in short children born small for their gestational age who fail to catch up growth by four years of age or later.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Agree 100%. I'm not saying chinese GH is bad, although it doesn't agree with my body at all. People who put 100% faith in a chinese underground product are complete fools. This is just business in china, it's the culture. They are very very good at it.

That's great to hear, please inform the community which company in Europe is producing HGH? I'd hate for your comments to be dismissed as a shrill or company owner with ulterior motives. Excited to hear about this European country that is now producing pharmaceutical grade HGH

One

**broken link removed** - Produced in Russian Facility (I know people that were buying it from the facility, stolen by security guards who worked there)

GenSci had Hgh long time ago.

Saizen, serostim by Merck Serono (Darmstadt, Germany)

To think that 191aa hgh is only produced in USA is foolish.

**broken link removed** - Produced in Russian Facility (I know people that were buying it from the facility, stolen by security guards who worked there)

GenSci had Hgh long time ago.

Saizen, serostim by Merck Serono (Darmstadt, Germany)

To think that 191aa hgh is only produced in USA is foolish.

You're mistaken. The US is the only country in the world that PRODUCES HGH, many countries than buy it from the US

You make statements yet provide not a shred of proof. There are no sources cited here. Just your good word should be enough? We should just believe you based on your ability to put 2 and 2 together?

Since you are in the know here, why don't you enlighten the rest of us?

Bleed do the research for yourself. There's one country in the world that produces legitimate 191aa and that's the U.S. To think China can/are willing to spend the rediculous cost to produce legitimate 191 HGH is laughable.
One

Most of the world's raws for pharmaceutical medinces come from one of two countries. China being the first. Be it they make it in China or send the unfinished product to another country where its finished and they take full credit for making it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131