over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What goes on the main forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLEX

Banned
So, I'm seeing changes here and before I make a fool of myself, if anyone would be so kind to enlighten me...

Most threads are being moved to the beginner's forum, including the ones on trest and other rare and complex subjects, yet threads about movies and video games are left untouched.

So, forgive me if this has been explained before, but what exactly belongs on the main forum under this new policy?

I don't know the exact answer but I seems like any steroid related questions belong in the beginner forum because it's professional muscle and pros see this AAS stuff as newbie talk. It's probably also because it's the one thing that could easily be moved which makes it easier to moderate the main forum. AND/OR it could also be because there are a lot of new threads about whether to pin ED or EOD or how to best take HCG which has been discussed a lot here.

It seems the main forum is news, media, updates, etc.

Or i could be completely wrong.

It has made me read this forum first, don't know if that is a good thing for this site or not.

My personal opinion is they have to differentiate newbie drug questions from advanced drug questions and should leave the advanced ones in general discussion because they create some great debate from very knowledgeable and intelligent members.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My personal opinion is they have to differentiate newbie drug questions from advanced drug questions and should leave the advanced ones in general discussion because they create some great debate from very knowledgeable and intelligent members.

Yep.

Now we discuss myostatin inhibitors and Increlex in the Beginner's area while Godzilla goes in the main forum.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That is how it's supposed to be. if you see any advanced threads, just flag them to be moved.

There are a ton of threads on the main forum that are unrelated to BB, just general chat and off topic.

I don't know how much sense it makes to move the so called beginner topics to the Beginners section and then leave a bunch of O/T thread on the main forum.

Maybe create another sub-forum, like Off-Topic, Chat, or something like that?

Doesn't bother me either way, i just click the "New Posts" and that's it. Having 1 or 20 sub-forums makes no difference to me.

Can someone point out these advanced threads moved to the beginner forum?

Off topic has been allowed on the main forum since day 1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Can someone point out these advanced threads moved to the beginner forum?

Off topic has been allowed on the main forum since day 1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Here is one. I'd also say the USPS interview that was recent should be in general discussion...perhaps TP4U GH discussion thread where he was talking about pharma stuff....I could go on but really don't think it's worth my time to search for things to point out in addition to these. Granted, they are just my opinion...but it is pretty clear that the mods doing the moving have simply decided to put EVERYTHING in regards to Anabolics/GH etc into the beginner's forum and that's not really sensible.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/106705-anabolic-threshold.html

I was on a couple of different boards before finding p.m. One of the main reasons I settled here at pm was because the beginners section had a much richer discussion level in comparison to other boards. PM wouldn't exist without its variety of sponsors, and the beginners section is a springboard for new members.

Perhaps someone felt the beginning section needs better enrichment of topic levels.

However, movie talk and other off-topic subjects just don't seem related to a professional general forum. Some weeks in general forum there is so much off topic posts that, at a glance of the entire page, you would not realize you're even on a professional forum.

Thank you Allex for bringing this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/116394-whos-my-trestolone-log.html

Also, many threads that were moved to the main forum are back here.

It really looks like there's a new policy that everything related to anabolics is beginner's talk, or maybe it's one mod's conviction.

Why would a trestolone log thread belong in the main forum? That should be in the "members log" sub forum. You know the one that was created for members to log their stuff

Why would a trestolone log thread belong in the main forum? That should be in the "members log" sub forum. You know the one that was created for members to log their stuff

It was in the Main forum, I think that is why he was pointing it out. It has been moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member