over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pure-Oils Trest log..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Just got my trest in over the weekend.. I will be researching 50mg on MWF sinch I only have 20ml to work with..

Little background.. I am 6 foot and 220 pounds.. approx 10% bf.. I did a bulk from jan to april and gained about 15 good pounds but also put on a lil fat.. I have since cleaned up my diet and Im hoping the trest will help lean me out and maybe add a lil muscle and strength..

First of all the packing and labeling is some of the best Ive seen.. I literally thought I got a pack from a mail order pharmacy.. Its that good..

I researched my first shot last night before killing legs.. 1ml into the left quad. Smooth and no PIP.. Not sure if it was placebo or not but had a great leg workout and I can hardly walk today.. No pain at all where I researched.. also seemed to notice I perspired a little bit more.. Maybe the gym was a little hotter but I was drenched last night..

Will try to update a few times a week..

Thanks to pure-oils and celtic for letting me do this! :headbang::headbang:

i felt it after dose 1(100mg) and yes trestolone runs hot..

thanks for the log

Researched my 2nd shot last night then went and worked chest.. So far so good.. Only thing my rat is reporting so far is some mild heartburn thruout the day.. Good pumps and smooth as silk..

Subbed to see your results.

Also a Celtic/Pure oils rep.

3rd shot down.. researched it with test cyp 200 from trt.. same pin straight into the delt on my rat Willie.. he said no pain or soreness so far.. not sure if it's placebo but he is feeling good and not saying he is leaner but he feels leaner and tighter.. just giving Willie trt and trest so not one of those logs with 5 different things.. and his trt is constant and has been so any changes in him will be from trest..

Last edited:
4th shot to willie the rat was smooth.. used a 28g slin pin and put .5ml into each delt.. he said its def running him HOT.. def looking a lil leaner and harder and veins are seeming to pop more.. I cleaned his diet up big time as well as adding the trest..

5th shot down.. not much to report.. willie said he is feeling great and def running a lil hotter and sweating alot more when he is working out on his wheel..

Ordered willie another 80ml of trest.. shit is about to get serious!! gonna go with 50mg a day now and see what it does to him in a calorie def.. should be here any day now!

i gained a bit of weight back on keto in a deficit after losing 10lbs quick training for strength.. i think as i get closer to vaycay i will either back it down to eod or e3d..

what has the scale done on just m w f any additional loss??

i mean strength maintanence on a deficit with trest is a certainty.. all workouts are intense but i havent gone lower than 50ed

Last edited:
scale is down around 3 pounds.. willie is only getting around 100 carbs spread thru the day.. and straight up killing it when i put him in his gym.. seems to be keeping strength and looking bigger even tho scale is going down.. he is loving this stuff :headbang:

Still going good.. bumped it to 50mg a day.. still early but workouts are good and veins are popping a lil bit more and willie said he is feeling GREAT

still going smooth.. willie said one thing he is noticing is HARDNESS.. said he just feels harder.. def looking leaner as well.. he has been pinning in quads delts might even start trying tris bis etc in the future..

Not sure of half life.. I dose Willie once a day but he was loving it EOD too.

willie is still loving it and wants me to order more.. his weight is staying the same but he looks alot leaner now.. strength and vascularity are great.. just an overall GOOD feeling is what he keeps telling me :headbang:

Still going good.. not much to report.. all i can say is willie is loving some trest!.. he been telling all his mouse friends about it too

Still going GREAT.. if you arent on the TREST train then you have no idea what you are missing out on.. every where i take willie people keep asking what he is on.. he is starting to get striations where he has never had them before and says he feels like a BEAST in the gym.. his diet and training are on point as well. this is the best he has ever looked

Are you having any sleep issues on the Trest? I don't get bad Tren sides but I do get insomnia from it. The lack of sleep over time eventually wears me down. I would love to try a compound that's close but doesn't destroy my sleep. Good log bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131