over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jamez45-(Aurum Rx) Inject Drol & Sust log

Jamez45

Registered
So Viking was nice enough to choose me also to sample the Inject Anadrol and Sust-250..
I am starting a little later then the other loggers due to work commitments I had the past week, but that's ok because as they are finishing up I am getting going;)
I am going to go 25mg twice per day on the Anadrol right from the start so I can compare the potency to the previous brand Drol I was running. The Sust I am going to start in a few days when I am finished with what I am using now.
So..for the product at a first glance, all the vials are evenly filled and the oil is clear, crimps are tight and the labels are basic and neat.
I actually started the Anadrol with a 25mg shot last night before bed and continued today with 25mg am/ 25mg pre-workout.
I am going to go out on a limb and say this Drol may be more potent then the previous brand I was running..and I say that because 25mg seems to hit harder than 50mg of the other brand. I definitely had a good Drol pump in the gym tonight and I am expecting to see increased fullness during the day tomorrow.
All in all so far so good..I'll be going along and keeping you guys posted on progress and findings.
Thanks again to Viking for letting me run this:headbang:

So Viking was nice enough to choose me also to sample the Inject Anadrol and Sust-250..
I am starting a little later then the other loggers due to work commitments I had the past week, but that's ok because as they are finishing up I am getting going;)
I am going to go 25mg twice per day on the Anadrol right from the start so I can compare the potency to the previous brand Drol I was running. The Sust I am going to start in a few days when I am finished with what I am using now.
So..for the product at a first glance, all the vials are evenly filled and the oil is clear, crimps are tight and the labels are basic and neat.
I actually started the Anadrol with a 25mg shot last night before bed and continued today with 25mg am/ 25mg pre-workout.
I am going to go out on a limb and say this Drol may be more potent then the previous brand I was running..and I say that because 25mg seems to hit harder than 50mg of the other brand. I definitely had a good Drol pump in the gym tonight and I am expecting to see increased fullness during the day tomorrow.
All in all so far so good..I'll be going along and keeping you guys posted on progress and findings.

Thank you,you are helping us and thecommunity with the information you provide.

this log is already what i like

you are already detailed from the start with an introduction. I like that. People are going to be shocked when they start using aurum and aurum rx. You sir will love the rx

following this one very interested in how the drol turns out

So I am 4 days in on the Anadrol at 50mg.. Definitely looking fuller and some strength increases too.
The Aurum Inject Drol is definitely strongr than the previous brand I was using(don't ask, I don't want sponsor vs. sponsor)..it just hits harder and I can certainly feel that difference. I am up about 4-5lbs to 230lbs now.
I am going to just keep it at 50mg because I only had 20ml to start, some people asked me to take it to 100mg..but honestly 50mg is working better than I expected.
I am not a big fan of that solvent smell and taste you get that comes with these types of injects but it's the sacrifice you make to use the inject versions.
One thing I also noticed is my appetite is still going strong..where as with oral Anadrol my hunger disappears quickly.
I think for now I am going to use one product at a time and when the Anadrol is finished I'll start logging the Sustanon.
Any thoughts or questions?

So I am 4 days in on the Anadrol at 50mg.. Definitely looking fuller and some strength increases too.
The Aurum Inject Drol is definitely strongr than the previous brand I was using(don't ask, I don't want sponsor vs. sponsor)..it just hits harder and I can certainly feel that difference. I am up about 4-5lbs to 230lbs now.
I am going to just keep it at 50mg because I only had 20ml to start, some people asked me to take it to 100mg..but honestly 50mg is working better than I expected.
I am not a big fan of that solvent smell and taste you get that comes with these types of injects but it's the sacrifice you make to use the inject versions.
One thing I also noticed is my appetite is still going strong..where as with oral Anadrol my hunger disappears quickly.
I think for now I am going to use one product at a time and when the Anadrol is finished I'll start logging the Sustanon.
Any thoughts or questions?

This is one of the reasons why we are not doing a higher dose than 25mg,At a dose of 50mg you have no control,and if it's too high you have wasted money.

i agree

50 mg an ml is sometimes too much and would be a waste of money. So 25mg leaves the user open to play with dosing as they see fit :)

Inj Drol Frequncy

How long before training are you doing inj anadrol?

And are you dosing on rest days?

50 mg an ml is sometimes too much and would be a waste of money. So 25mg leaves the user open to play with dosing as they see fit :)

I don't know about "too much"..how do you figure that? I know myself and other big guys use up to 150mg of Anadrol a day.
If I was only doing 50mg I know I'd much rather pin less oil volume.

How long before training are you doing inj anadrol?

And are you dosing on rest days?

I am pinning 25mg when I wake up and another 25mg in the late afternoon 1-1.5hr preworkout.
I do the same thing on rest days.

I don't know about "too much"..how do you figure that? I know myself and other big guys use up to 150mg of Anadrol a day.

We made a few experiments,it is not stable in this dose.

basically the pump gets to be too much

most go with lower doses through the day that i lift with because the pump is so intense. not a bad thing but some just cannot tolerate good gear lol. you obviously can :) but not meeee oh no i run low doses because im a puss bag lol

So I am on to my 2nd vial of Anadrol..I am up another couple pounds, granted I know most is water but it's doing what Drol does best..filling out the muscles. I get an awesome pump through out the day as well.
I'll probably order some more because so far this is the best inject Drol I've found. I'll be starting the Sust tomorrow at .5ml eod.

So I am on to my 2nd vial of Anadrol..I am up another couple pounds, granted I know most is water but it's doing what Drol does best..filling out the muscles. I get an awesome pump through out the day as well.
I'll probably order some more because so far this is the best inject Drol I've found. I'll be starting the Sust tomorrow at .5ml eod.

When i read these reviews it makes me feel good,thank you!

thats what im talking about brother

Amen to that brother :headbang:

When i read these reviews it makes me feel good,thank you!

I am glad I got to review your product..these logs help everyone, I get to try a new brand without dropping $$ on whole order and others get to see how it goes. It's a win win.
I am temped to try your mast prop and tren ace..the tren I am sure is great from what I see, but mast prop has been hit or miss for me lately on a legit good quality Mast.
I think a lot of guys don't know when they get bunk mast because they've never had really good one. It might be in my sights shortly;)

I am glad I got to review your product..these logs help everyone, I get to try a new brand without dropping $$ on whole order and others get to see how it goes. It's a win win.
I am temped to try your mast prop and tren ace..the tren I am sure is great from what I see, but mast prop has been hit or miss for me lately on a legit good quality Mast.
I think a lot of guys don't know when they get bunk mast because they've never had really good one. It might be in my sights shortly;)

Thanks for your support and kind words,this is why it's important for me to continue to do that,and i also ask each one who purchases our products to come and share.

Btw,mike036 got a log on the tren ace.

So..3 days in on 2nd vial of Drol, everything is still great..pump is insane and weight slowly climbing still.
Also I have taken a shot of Sust, I am using it at 1/2cc eod.. Smooth, thin and painless just how I like it:D
I don't know what the carrier oil is..maybe Viking can chime in, but it's nice for sure.

Hey bro you said you don't like the taste of the solvents,is it weird that I enjoy it? It's like yeah I'm gonna reek the gym up and everyone will smell it on my breath but hey I know I'm about to kill shit!

nice

painless is always my favorite :p no limp for me no sir

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear