over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MightyMouse215 Reboot sponsored by SrHealthTech

MightyMouse215

Registered
Hello all!, and thanks for taking time to stop in and view my log. Let me offer you a piece of my backstory...I was first bit by the iron bug if you will at the early age of 11, being small in stature and pudgy I was an easy target to be bullied, my neighbor was a few years ahead of me and saw this. It was the summer break of my 7th grade year, one day I was at his house and he showed me how to build my physique, and gifted me an 80 lb. vinyl weight set along with dumbbell handles and a curl bar. I was immediately hooked, I began buying magazines to gain knowledge...this was in the late 80's.

I came back to school with a reboot to my confidence and lets just say while I was small in stature being around 5' 2"@115 lbs. I was no longer going to put up with being bullied however, I remember as if it was yesterday a bully hitting me in my right arm as I started my first day of eighth grade, only this time it was proceeded with him falling to his knees after my rebuttal with a swift kick into his nuts. He fell to his knees and began to cry, and I was no longer bullied from that day on. I enjoyed the rest of my high school years and graduated as senior class president and had many friends.

My competitive background began at age 15 when a guy at my gym invited me to a bench press contest that I benched 250 lbs. @ 160 lbs. and won a plaque, by age 18 I won the teenage nationals usapl, by age 23 I was top 5 on the powerlifting USA listing of their magazine as a junior squat 600, bench 360, and 550 deadlift all done at 176lbs.

It was at this time a large powerlifter at my gym offered me a look into AAS, I searched for information online and soon had my first cycle. It was Sustanon redi-jects along with some clomid and nolvadex for pct, within weeks after my first pin people were complimenting me on my GAINZ, my strength increased to my last full meet being the WPO Semi-Finals at age 28 and at 208 lbs. My best lifts at this weight were 848sq/584bp/744dl, this was completed in multi ply gear.

This was about the time guys came into the sport in my weight class that were absolute freaks, one Shawn Frankyl and Sam Byrd...Shawn was benching 900lbs. @ 198 and equal in the other lifts and Sam squatted over 900 lbs. at one of his first meets. I had began making big money and working 5 or 6 days a week managing a local strip club, I was lost interest to train with the powerlifting club that I was affiliated with. I maintained my size by sub par workouts in the gym, I partied like a rock star, and I experimented with drugs.

This type of behavior soon left me jaded and overall empty, so I moved back to my hometown from Atlanta back to a rural town where I grew up.

Let me fast forward to the present, it is time for a reboot! I am now 247lbs. @ 5'7", I have not touched a weight or anabolic for over 2 years and am 41 years of age. I need a reboot! So let me get started...here is the plan;

Phase 1- Starting 4/15/2017

+Clean up eating habits, eat only when hungry 350-500 calories per meal.
+Begin easing into weight training, increasing intensity instictively.
+Test E 250@375 mg wk pinning 1cc every 5th day for the first 50 days, at week 6 I will evaluate progress and finalize Phase 2.

I welcome your thoughts and will be glad to answer questions, just make sure they do not break the rules of this forum. Thanks, let me get started!

Day 1- Pinned 250 mg test enanthate by SRHealthTech, did some light exercises for shoulders and chest. Feels great getting blood into the muscles, food intake today was as follows;

Meal 1- 5egg whites, 1 yolk (added spinach, onion, bell pepper, and mushroom), flavored with sea salt and black pepper.
Meal 2- Greek Yogurt, dark sweet cherries, walnuts, and chia seeds mixed into a nutri bullet shake
Meal 3- Ground chicken added a packet of taco seasoning ate with some avocado and jasmine rice
Meal 4- Cottage Cheese with peaches and Bee pollen
Meal 5- Salmon with jasmine rice

Great to see someone taking his time to ease back in .. tend to see guys slamming 1g+ after years of sitting on couch .. most would be amazed at what can be accomplished with the right diet , dedication and minimum gear ..
personally, I would go every 3-4 days to get closer to 500mg but that's just me .. good luck and I will be following your progress ;)

Thanks for your input!

This cycle is going to be comprised of 3 phases upping dosage on each phase, Phase 1 is just to prime my muscles and get them into the grind of bodybuilding, I will be eating healthy although I am going to enjoy my food and eat when hungry without overeating, Phase 2 I will be reviewing test cyp. 200 and hgh and will focus on lowering bodyfat and increasing training intensity focusing on shoulders and arms. Phase 3 will comprise of reviewing test prop 100 and winstrol 50, as well as continuing hgh and obtaining a lean physique. Then I will continue with a trt dosage of 100 mg. week and go get some bloodwork done.

Last edited:
Today I did another light workout for quads, hams, calves. I am relatively sore from the light chest, shoulder routine I did wed., I live in a rural area on 4 acres so for cardio I take a walk around the property...so after my workout I did a loop and it took about 10 min. and was a good cool down from the workout.

Today's Nutrition;

Meal 1- Irish oatmeal with dried tart cherries, walnuts, coconut milk
Meal 2- 1 brown egg, 5 egg whites with mushrooms, onions, pablano pepper
Meal 3- ground beef with jasmine rice
Meal 4- Greek yogurt, strawberries, banana, pineapple, honey and hemp seeds in a nutri-bullet (post workout)
Meal 5- Fried pork chop, turn ups, black eyed peas, and cornbread (yeah I went over my 500 max calories per meal here)
Meal 6- Cottage cheese with peaches and ground flax seed

Ok so I did light back and arms today and took my 2nd dose of TE-250, my appetite has increased as well as since of well being, and my libido woke up before I did this morning. The quality of this product is top notch! No pain at injection site either, I will increase intensity next week as far as my workouts go.

Here are my starting measurements and I will post my fat pic in the next few posts...

5'7" @ 247bw
Chest 48
Shoulders 52
Waist 43 around waistline and 46 1/2 around belly button
Thigh 26 1/2
Arm 17 3/4
Calf 17
Shoulders 52

Here is what I look like after 2 years of being out of the gym and no gear. I have wrapped up with my first week back to lifting, although I remind you this week I only used light weights and high reps to get some blood flowing, ex. Decline reverse grip bench 45x25, 65x25, 95x20, 115x15. I did this for all muscle groups except for calves and arms as they were stimulated by squats and presses.

Attachments

• 101_0966.jpg
    101_0966.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 101_0962.jpg
    101_0962.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 101_0961.jpg
    101_0961.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 101_0960.jpg
    101_0960.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 46
Ok so I did light back and arms today and took my 2nd dose of TE-250, my appetite has increased as well as since of well being, and my libido woke up before I did this morning. The quality of this product is top notch! No pain at injection site either, I will increase intensity next week as far as my workouts go.

Here are my starting measurements and I will post my fat pic in the next few posts...

5'7" @ 247bw

Chest 48

Shoulders 52

Waist 43 around waistline and 46 1/2 around belly button

Thigh 26 1/2

Arm 17 3/4

Calf 17

Shoulders 52

Damn bro. What happened. You were off gear a couple years and totally let yourself go you are in no condition to be using steroids brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn bro. What happened. Shit happened bro..lots of it. You were off gear a couple years and totally let yourself go you are in no condition to be using brother. I do appreciate your concern and it is heart felt, I had all labs completed and everything is in range as far as my bloodwork and blood pressure are concerned.

I have put myself out there looking this way to show others that might find themselves here, you can always improve yourself by moving forward. I had a few factors from being in a car wreck several years ago that started rearing its ugly head in 2009, so I had MRI's ran and found bone spurs on all but 2 of my cervical spine and a bulging disc, scoliosis to a mild degree in my thoracic, and a bulging disc on my lumbar that could easily cause my sciatic nerve to flare up. I went to chiropractor, I did physical therapy, and I iced and heated at least twice a day as well as many other things to get a hold on my condition.

Before I knew it 6 years had went and gone and I had been prescribed everything from Cymbalta to Percocet for managing chronic pain , no medicine did anything except give me side effects and cause negative health problems especially mentally in my case.

Before I knew it 2016 was here and my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and soon after beating it into remission was hit by a man driving with alzheimer's disease which happened 4 months ago and she is still being treated for the injuries sustained in the accident. My family needed me, Mom is my father and sister's caretaker and made sure they were well cared for as they both have debilitating health issues.

I found myself at a crossroads...Do I keep following the Doctors orders and take medications that have no positive effect on my quality of life? Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.Albert Einstein

Or...Do I do what I feel in my heart, get off meds and take a moderate cycle to manage my pain so I can support my sick family?

I chose the latter and welcome you to follow to see how it goes!...and leave you with this quote;

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
― Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

Have a blessed day!

Had a busy week, getting plenty of quality food and increasing the intensity of each workout. Bw @ 244 and measurements are signaling recomposition is in full effect.

Chest- 50"
Arms- 18.5"
Waist- 41.5''
Quads- 26.5''
Calves- 17.75''

Woke up this morning and legs were on the menu...I have been only walking and stretching and felt they were ready for their first full workout, just looking for a good pump and I will bump up the workload over the following weeks like I have been doing with much success with my other body parts.

I have began to tighten up on my diet now that I have stimulated some muscle growth and my strength is at about 40% of me in my prime, this is good considering I started at about 15%.

I have found this dose of test is doing great for my chronic pain issues, it is great to feel confident and overcome things to insure I stick to my nutritional plan and physical regimen.

I plan to add NPP and Proviron in the next 2 weeks, and test will remain @ 375 per week.

Stay tuned to see my review of SrHealthTech NPP and Proviron, I can not say enough about this run so far...I am excited to eat, train, and mentally focus and strive to just see how far that I can go.

I will be posting in the Sponsor forum from now on, please continue to follow my progress with SrHealthTech's list of products. I will be adding proviron and npp to my cycle very soon and HGH within the next month, all compounds are SrHealthTech products.

I will be posting progress pics, food recipes, and will be glad to entertain most any question you have, customer support will chime in also to answer questions forum rules prevent me from answering!

NPP@125mg m/w/f and proviron 50mg/ed has been added to 375mg of te weekly

Bw 252
waist 40
arms 18 3/4
Calves 18
Chest 52

Workouts are continually getting more intense and able to use more weight, reps remain 25-12 range. I will post some photos by early next week!

I took some pics to update myself, just been real busy with other projects...

Here I am @250 bw vs starting pics**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351